• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
You said "They still need to be the correct size" to me.
You say "Do this blah in the coding", responding to me (quoting my posts).

What else am I supposed to think?

You're the one being a ****, not me. Stop ****ing bossing us around. STOP posting about what needs to be fixed in the codes ALWAYS AFTER MY POSTS, and even quoting my posts making it look like for some reason you think I'm an administrator of the site with access to all the site's files, coding and whatever!

And DON'T tell me that they need to be the proper size. What gives YOU the right to tell us they need to be the proper size, even though they ARE more or less?

Heck what gives you the right to tell me what the proper size is at all?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa & Segtendo

Guys, calm yourselves. You two are among the most experienced contributors to the site. Be an example to the new guys (and gals, for those who are girls) about how to settle arguments like this one. Besides, the topic is one that can be discussed on the IRC (once we get it working again), not here.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
What?
I wasn't part of that convo...

And I'll get on the resizing and uploading. Shouldn't be too hard.

EDIT: Alrighty. Got up the 3 DKC's, all the Donkey Kong Lands, Banjo-Tooie, BK: Grunty's Revenge, and w/e else you asked for. Go to town.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Well why is it you almost always either quoted something I said as if you were responding to me, or replying directly after me, without any indication you were talking to someone else?

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
To explain what the situation was, because you were just speculating and crap.

YOU seemed to have issues with stuff on the site, so I tried to explain what caused these situations. The only thing you could have tried out was stuff that wasn't code-related.

I only point out stuff to HELP you guys, but if you guys think like this, then screw it. I'm done helping.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Segtendo

Oops. Sorry Seg. DarkAceZ was correct. I did mean to say GaryCXJk. I guess I was trying to get out of the door to my class that I forgot to double check myself.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
To explain what the situation was, because you were just speculating and crap.

YOU seemed to have issues with stuff on the site, so I tried to explain what caused these situations. The only thing you could have tried out was stuff that wasn't code-related.

I only point out stuff to HELP you guys, but if you guys think like this, then screw it. I'm done helping.
Why doesn't the site owner let you help him? You seem to be much more knowledgable on this than any of us, that's for certain...

Another question: why is this so expensive? I mean, didn't we just collect donations not too long ago, or is it just me? (note, I don't know how this works, so if it's a stupid question, don't blow my head off, k?)

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I never knew that o.o

And okay. I can wait for the queue finish up.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
TUK, can you remind me of the configurations on VBA when playing GB files converted from GBS files ? I'm going to do "Tintin in Tibet" on the Gameboy (a hard game I managed to finish as a child... on Easy mode D: )

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Why do you want to play GB files converted from GBS files?

Also, don't you love YouTube sometimes?

Your video, Setup and Kart Select - Mario Kart 64 Music Extended , may include content that is owned or administered by this entity:
Entity: Music Publishing Rights Collecting Society Content Type: Musical Composition

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
To extract the musics using VBA, then using Audacity and using BrawlBox to make the BRSTM. Simple as that :)

EDIT :

Here's a 1920x1080 logo for the F-Zero GP Legend BRSTMs I've made using VBA and its layers options. I've renamed it 231, as it is the number that game is listed as. :awesome:

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I've been using VBA for that kind of thing ever since you've told me the configurations you had on VBA to have the best sound possible. Besides, there's no special setting to do to loop the songs infinitely when using VBA.

TUK, are you the only one that is able to upload logos on BCM, or can I do that myself ? If I can upload logos, where should I go in order to do so ?

EDIT : @Seg, I see you've uploaded a few "Pokémon Card GB2: Here Comes Team Great Rocket!" BRSTMs ! Mind if we work together on that OST ? :awesome:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Only administrators can upload videos.

And it's extremely simple.

If a video CAN be uploaded... there'll be a link called "Add to YT" or something next to each song in that game and "Added!" if there's already a video. Click on that link, and ... that's it. It's added to the queue or if there isn't a queue, the process will start straight away.

The basic process is that it will extract the BRSTM lasting 30 minutes, convert to MP3, then create the video using the logo, and then upload the video.

It'll look like this:

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
EDIT : @Seg, I see you've uploaded a few "Pokémon Card GB2: Here Comes Team Great Rocket!" BRSTMs ! Mind if we work together on that OST ? :awesome:
Sounds good to me.

And Ijah has given permission only to me right now to upload logos.

Covarr

Smash Cadet
I saw that Rhythm Tengoku (GBA, Japan-exclusive precursor to Rhythm Heaven) wasn't on here, and I happened to have the OST (decent quality, unlike a GBA gamerip), so I put 2 and 2 together to make this. There's also a logo in there.

I won't be uploading these to BCM unless someone wants to help me with filenames/song titles; I can't exactly read Japanese.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Also, don't you love YouTube sometimes?

Your video, Setup and Kart Select - Mario Kart 64 Music Extended , may include content that is owned or administered by this entity:
Entity: Music Publishing Rights Collecting Society Content Type: Musical Composition
I have that on two of my Youtube videos lol

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I saw that Rhythm Tengoku (GBA, Japan-exclusive precursor to Rhythm Heaven) wasn't on here, and I happened to have the OST (decent quality, unlike a GBA gamerip), so I put 2 and 2 together to make this. There's also a logo in there.

I won't be uploading these to BCM unless someone wants to help me with filenames/song titles; I can't exactly read Japanese.
The English track names are:
1. Karateka
2. The Clapping Trio
3. Tap Dance
4. Space Dance
5. Honey Sweet Angel of Love
6. WISH - Can't Wait For You
7. Night Walk
8. The * Bon Odori
9. Bon Dance
10. Cosmo Dance
11. Rhythm Epilation
12. The Crunching Trio
13. Super Tap
14. Magician
15. Marcha 1
16. Marcha 2
17. Air Batter
18. White Ghost
19. Iai Slash
20. Stealthy Rat
21. Doctor Bacteria
22. Showtime
23. Rabbit Jump
24. Tram & Poline
25. Quiz
26. Rhythm Calligraphy
27. Polyrhythm
28. Hopping Road
29. Toss Boys
30. Fireworks
31. Remix 7
32. Remix 8
33. Remix 6
34. Title
35. Menu
36. Game Select
37. Rhythm Reference Room
38. Opening
39. Staff Credit
40. Game Select 2
41. Cafe Counsel
42. Redo
43. Mediocre
44. High Level
45. Perfect
46. Tutorial Music 1
47. Tutorial Music 2
48. Tutorial Music 3
49. Rhythm Toy Selection Music
50. Horse Machine 1
51. Horse Machine 2
52. Horse Machine 3
53. Horse Machine 4
54. Confession Machine
55. Endless Game Selection Music
56. Drum Lesson Selection Music
57. Rhythm Feeling Check BGM
58. Rap Machine
59. Ninja

http://vgmdb.net/album/10393

Covarr

Smash Cadet
Thank you, TUK! I went ahead and uploaded the logo separately on the offchance this ever gets uploaded to youtube and nobody wants to download the whole zip from before.

I don't really understand what the big deal is about YouTube, but darn I do enjoy being prepared. Who knows, one day the entire site might be there!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Hey, Seg?

Can you upload a logo for Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters, Super Mario Land, Super Mario Land 2, Wario Land, Wario Land 2 and Wario Land 3, Yoshi's Island (SMW2), and also Yoshi's Story if you can find any?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Hey, Seg?

Can you upload a logo for Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters, Super Mario Land, Super Mario Land 2, Wario Land, Wario Land 2 and Wario Land 3, Yoshi's Island (SMW2), and also Yoshi's Story if you can find any?
Done.

Some were ripped from the game's box.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Okay, I've ripped some songs from PKMN Card 2, and with the GBS file of that game, I've updated some of the Pokémon Trading Card Game BRSTMs I've made a while back, either because they were very loud, or because the loop wasn't good enough.

Seg, I'm sending you via a PM the 9 songs I've extracted from the GBS file of PKMN Card 2 and all I want is to be sure of their names (because there's a few one I'm not even sure if they play in the right place :urg:)

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
They were already uploaded ? O_O

I can give you the list of the BRSTMs I've updated from that game if you want. I've also added one missing song from that game as well.

EDIT : Here's the list :
- World Map (which has been renamed "Overworld")
- Challenge Hall
- Club Master Duel
- Continue Screen
- Hall of Fame
- Pause Menu
- Pokémon Dome's Great Hall
- Water-Psychic-Rock Club

The one I've added into the game's section is called "Card Pop". :)

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Hold on... I added too many songs to the queue. I just added Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters, Super Mario Land, Super Mario Land 2, Wario Land, Wario Land 2, Wario Land 3, Yoshi's Story, and then Super Mario Kart... but the last 7 from SMK were over the limit.... so I think I have to wait until seven songs have finished so that these are then added to the queue, as the site seems to literally slow down to almost a stop if there are songs that have been set to be added to the queue, but are waiting there... :(

After that though, I will get on with it.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Seg, I'm sending you via a PM the 9 songs I've extracted from the GBS file of PKMN Card 2 and all I want is to be sure of their names (because there's a few one I'm not even sure if they play in the right place :urg:)
I'll check my PM's.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Here's the current description of the YouTube Channel:

If you have a good sized logo (preferably at least 1920 x 1080) send it to hiddends or Segtendo on Smash Boards.

STOP BEING A BUNCH OF CHEAPSKATES! The host payment due date is February 13th. Luckily there's some kind of grace period... but that won't be for long probably. So DONATE! RIGHT! NOW! And if you don't, and the site is down, anyone complaining, will be blocked.
If you wish to donate, go to this link:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-...

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE MAKING ANY COMMENTS!

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SUSPENDED FROM YOUTUBE!
I CLOSED the account so I could move it to a new Google Account as I didn't want it tied to my 'personal' Google Account! Anyone who continues to say "You got suspended" or "I hope you don't get suspended" or "I hope you don't close your channel again" after reading this, I MIGHT block you!

IMPORTANT!
BEFORE making any requests, check to see if what you want is actually available on the site. But not ALL songs on the site can be uploaded. If the game doesn't have a logo uploaded to the site, no songs can be uploaded to YouTube. If I continue to get comments asking me to upload videos that I can't upload, then this channel will be disabled (but NOT, I repeat, NOT deleted! I URGE you, at this point, to re-read the top of the description).

To check if a game has a logo, first, go to that game's page, and take a note of the number in the URL, for example http://www.brawlcustommusic.... In this case, the number is 100. Now go to http://www.brawlcustommusic..., and if there is a 100.png file, that game has a logo. It MUST be named with the game's number (ID).

Also, note that due to legal reasons, I will NOT upload any Soul Calibur V music.

A collection of over 6000 video game music tracks that play for half an hour.

I'd like to thank everybody that donated to the website. Without you, the website wouldn't exist. Now I have the task of reuploading all the videos I previously had.

All of my videos are created and uploaded automatically.
You can view the videos that are currently being uploaded, and the ones that are next in line to be uploaded at http://www.brawlcustommusic...

In the case that this account gets suspended, I will reupload everything to BrawlBRSTMs2

(Links won't work obviously).

Now I've highlighted some important parts...

Now..... any suggestions as to why people continue to ask me to upload things that are either not available (either aren't on the site, or the game doesn't have a logo), or have been already added to the queue? Or even worse.... people even request things that are already uploaded... I know 99% of YouTubers are idiots, but are they so lazy that they just go straight to the channel and ask me to upload something without even checking to see if it's uploaded already?

Top Bottom