• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
This BRSTM was created by CaronHT (or MrMario) <br>Good Music !!

Maybe? But then I'm sure I saw some with <br> in the description that worked, and some that didn't have that... that didn't work?

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
That's weird indeed...

Seg, I've uploaded on BCM most of the TCG2 songs using the titles from the OST you've linked me to. I'll leave you the rest :)

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Um.... this is a forum. Not an e-mail.

You have not linked to an image. You've linked to an e-mail attachment. Just directly copy the actual image URL.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Flame, I'm done with the rest of the Pokemon Card GB2 songs. I just gotta upload them.

And I bet many people will join Smashboards just to give me a logo lol

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Oh, my bad. I didn't know there was a specific section on BCM where all the logos are stocked... D:

Kitty Corp... I've send you 2 requests of password retrieval...

Y U NO SEND THOSE MAILS !

The only reason I'm going on KC:MM is to change the video preview I've put for the "Vs. Fort Leader" song from PKMN Card GB2 to the one uploaded on BrawlBRSTMs.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Speaking of KC:MM...
I'm trying to edit the videos for the song previews on my Vault to use ones from BrawlBRSTMs :3

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
*looks at the BrawlBRSTMs Youtube channel*
*sees an idiot named BrawlBRSTM5"
Haha. Ttailss, that must be you.
Another ******* who has no life besides annoying people.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I'm sorry but I have one thing to say...

Find a good logo for Ape Escape and Ape Escape 3, and I'll re-enable the YouTube channel.

CRAP!

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (1 members and 1 guests)
TheUltimateKoopa

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
You know, TUK, you shouldn't let people get to you. If some annoying prick like ttails is annoying you, just ignore him.

If I responded to every twit telling me to update Turbo Model Thingy or to work on Homsar, implementing their stupid movesets that don't even make sense, I would have no life.

I never respond to YouTube comments anyway.

Also, caving in to ttails' demands is the most stupidest thing you can ever do. Next thing everybody will demand their own poop. So I'd say fornicate him in the pooper.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Who said anything about caving in to his demands? <____<

I was going to wait until he actually shows some manners and responds normally, and simply asks nicely.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
You know, TUK, you shouldn't let people get to you. If some annoying prick like ttails is annoying you, just ignore him.

If I responded to every twit telling me to update Turbo Model Thingy or to work on Homsar, implementing their stupid movesets that don't even make sense, I would have no life.

I never respond to YouTube comments anyway.

Also, caving in to ttails' demands is the most stupidest thing you can ever do. Next thing everybody will demand their own poop. So I'd say fornicate him in the pooper.
Fornicate is an excellent word. Personally, I defer to defenestration, but...this was one funny post, I must say :laugh:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Hey, Seg? Someone posted this comment on the Pursuit ~ Cornered - Variation - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Music Extended video...
"What is the source for this song? It sounds to be much better quality than the official tracks from the GBA soundtrack?"

So... what did you use?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Okay TUK.
STOP IT. I'll find the damn logos if it'll make that *** shut up.
Hey, Seg? Someone posted this comment on the Pursuit ~ Cornered - Variation - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Music Extended video...
"What is the source for this song? It sounds to be much better quality than the official tracks from the GBA soundtrack?"

So... what did you use?
http://www.zophar.net/music/2sf/phoenix-wright-ace-attorney.html
I used the 2SF set.

I deleted your post cuz that was really obnoxious.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
You know what? I was actually trying to find the logo for AE1...

I could only find what looks like the European logo:

Unfortunately that's the largest I can find

As for Ape Escape 3:
I can find a logo... but 695x400 isn't big enough is it?

Also, for the first one, is 1024x768 acceptable?

To be honest, the only reason I say 1920x1080, is so that they look nice when you view them in HD in fullscreen on a 1920x1080 monitor... but not everyone has those, so 1024x768 should be OK, right?

soneek

Smash Ace
The first one can be resized easily. The only thing to do is add enough pixels to make it widescreen.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
There's still the issue of the Ape Escape 3 logo...

Also, here's a statement from a scumbag...

"STOP CHARGING PEOPLE MONEY FOR **** YOU DONT OWN!!!"

Do you agree?

SHould we stop charging money for "****" that we don't own?

soneek

Smash Ace
We charge money? Lmao we don't automatically take funds from anybody. They donate. ******* ttails

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
No, TUK, we shouldn't stop charging. Oh, and donations aren't charges, they're voluntary payments...

Ok, about to upload my first batch of requests to BCM. Should I make a new game called Requests and post them all there, or attempt to try to upload each to its own section? (most of these would go in the "other" section)

As for my next non-request BRSTM's that I'm planning on doing: the Spyro the Dragon 1-3 soundtracks along with the aforementioned Star Wars soundtracks. That's hundreds of good songs not on the site yet.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Exactly what I thought.... we're not charging money for **** we don't own.

We're asking people to donate, to keep the site active.....

But then, just a thought.... aren't we more or less asking people to give us money... to keep things (video game music) that ultimately, we don't own?

While one is voluntary and the other is compulsory, essentially, it's almost the same, right?

I mean, really we don't OWN any of the music... do we?

Just saying.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Exactly what I thought.... we're not charging money for **** we don't own.

We're asking people to donate, to keep the site active.....

But then, just a thought.... aren't we more or less asking people to give us money... to keep things (video game music) that ultimately, we don't own?

While one is voluntary and the other is compulsory, essentially, it's almost the same, right?

I mean, really we don't OWN any of the music... do we?

Just saying.
We don't own the original songs, but I believe we could claim ownership to songs that we converted into BRSTM format that were not already in the format, though...just a thought.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
JTTW!

So now it's just a case of uploading them :p

Although, to be honest, I shouldn't "NOT" upload them just because of him, because other people might also want Ape Escape music.
Although... there's literally only 6 songs between the 2 games. We need more.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, I beat you... I was already on the logos page...

THat's why I mentioned the F-Zero GP thing. Infact, I just added Ape Escape 1 and 3, and F-Zero GP Legends to the queue :D

Now if that idiot still doesn't appreciate the few songs, then he's an idiot. He knows there are only 6 songs, so if he expects more, he can GTFO! He'll likely say "How hard is it to get the music and extend it?"

Top Bottom