• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Wait, Seg? What are you talking about?

The Existing YouTube videos on BrawlBRSTMs are still there.
I only disabled the channel. I never removed any videos.
Or are you talking about something else?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Also I have a quick earphones related question.

I ordered some "thumping bass" earphones (in-ear/ear-canal) with a frequency bandwidth of 6-23000 Hz.

They're Creative EP-630. Also, they're referred to as "binaural" (whatever that means).

Does anyone have any thoughts on this model? Is an average of 77% over about 1285 ratings OK?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Wait, Seg? What are you talking about?

The Existing YouTube videos on BrawlBRSTMs are still there.
I only disabled the channel. I never removed any videos.
Or are you talking about something else?
Oh.
I thought you were closing the channel for good.
Thank god. I wouldn't want a bunch of broken previews in my BrawlVault.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, never mind about that. I was going to just approve them anyway, and then just see which one was better, and delete the one that wasn't.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Also, you're better at this than me, so... can you just sort Ttails out? You know, tell him the truth?

He's basically saying
"IT is a crime to ask for money for things you don't own"
And all this "This is the happiest day of my life"

All because the GOD DAMNED ****ING PRICK DOESN'T GET HIS ****ING APE ****SCAPE!

Actually don't tell him... just go to his house and KILL THE ****ING ****

Also, Yui? Since you're online right now...

Is there a chance you can change the YouTube php code thing so that it only uploads 15 minutes instead of 30? Also you'll need to alter the password in the script.
I sent you a PM.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Aww man.
Would it be awesome to shut that prick up.

And that FMVideo guy isn't helping either.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Oh and RealFaction said this:
"idk but the way I see it, in my honest personal opinion, I think if he wants to run a youtube channel, he should at least take 20 minutes in windows movie maker to make the videos, and not bash someone trying to get people to hate on them just because he doesn't understand my situation and why i HAD to put a strike on my song. Again I AM SORRY, watch my copyright apology video, I just don't want anyone reposting my song unless it's in some creative video, I have a famous song, but I've gotten nowhere with the BETTER music I make than that song I made. People don't read descriptions and even though people credited me people didn't read that. I didn't just do that to this channel, i took down many videos. I didn't mean to "ruin" this channel, but I don't see the point of people reposting my song if I already have it on my channel now unless they use it in something creative. And if people really understood where I was coming from here, they would get it."

So basically he's saying that he didn't want to 'ruin' the channel, he just didn't want to see people uploading the song without it being creative.

I'm assuming "30 minute extensions" isn't creative.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Guys... we're in trouble...

ATTENTION
We have received copyright complaint(s) regarding material you posted, as follows:
from RealFaction about Simple Sight (Necromancer Boss theme) - Castle Crashers Music Extended - BrawlBRSTMs
Video ID: lH0EsBh_WVw
Please note: Repeat incidents of copyright infringement will result in the deletion of your account and all videos you have uploaded. Please delete any videos for which you do not own the necessary rights, and refrain from uploading infringing videos.
If you are unsure what this means, it is very important that you visit our Copyright Tips guide.
If one of your postings has been misidentified as infringing, you may submit a counter-notification. Information about this process is in our Help Center.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material was disabled due to mistake or misidentification may be liable for damages.
For your reference, a copy of this message has been sent to you via email, and can also be located in your Account Warnings page.

The copyright claim was by RealFaction.

He CLAIMS to be the "original author" of Necromancers theme or something? Is he a ****, or telling the truth?

And because of this, BrawlBRSTMs is now no more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOMvvFShB5U

Unless Yui changes the code so that it only goes for 15 minutes.

I have changed the password so that no more videos can be uploaded from the site. As soon as Yui has fixed it so that the videos can be uploaded, by setting it so that they only last for 15 minutes, then I will change the password back.
RealFaction made the song Simple Sight. I know the Castle Crashers soundtrack, and he composed the theme. I don't know if he knows what BRSTM's are, but if you tried convincing him that these aren't regular music formats. Besides...I didn't think Castle Crashers ever had a soundtrack for purchase...

@TUK, you're letting him get to you way too easily...just saying. I understand he's irritable, but I think that's a bit unnecessary...

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Actually it's Ttailss that's getting to me more. I'm not that pissed off with him.. only for blocking me though.
Even Seg is pissed off with Ttailss. As you can see by his posts (I just show it more :p).

Also, you do realise that you can download MP3s as well. It's the YouTube video that was removed, not the BRSTM.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Also, you're better at this than me, so... can you just sort Ttails out? You know, tell him the truth?

He's basically saying
"IT is a crime to ask for money for things you don't own"
And all this "This is the happiest day of my life"

All because the GOD DAMNED ****ING PRICK DOESN'T GET HIS ****ING APE ****SCAPE!
TUK, just give him a huge kick in the balls by saying this:

Yeah, and you know what the most unfortunate thing was?

Ape Escape was on the upload list.

THAT would shut him the **** up.

You see, the only reason Ape Escape wasn't done already is, from what I understand, to mess with him, because he was such a prick. Unfortunately SOMEONE had to ruin it.

So now we'll ruin his fun anyway.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Actually it's Ttailss that's getting to me more. I'm not that pissed off with him.. only for blocking me though.
Even Seg is pissed off with Ttailss. As you can see by his posts (I just show it more :p).

Also, you do realise that you can download MP3s as well. It's the YouTube video that was removed, not the BRSTM.
Yes, I understand you can get mp3's, but I didn't think Castle Crashers had a purchasable OST, so...yeah

I was referring to Ttails as the person getting to you...apparently he's getting to everyone :urg:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Either that, or his brain was on a trial, and the trial expired.
"Your brain has expired. To attain a working brain, please purchase the full version of Brain.exe" from "Intelligence Co."

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Either that, or his brain was on a trial, and the trial expired.
"Your brain has expired. To attain a working brain, please purchase the full version of Brain.exe" from "Intelligence Co."
Hehe.
Nice. Too bad they don't supply brains to trolls.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace

If Ttailss is such a problem, then link me to his profile and I'll turn what he did to you against him for you.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
If Ttailss is such a problem, then link me to his profile and I'll turn what he did to you against him for you.
Too bad he keeps making his profiles unavailable.

Can we report this ***** to Youtube for flaming and see if his IP can get banned or something?

http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=126273
Spamming is not tolerated on YouTube. Spammers will be banned from the site and no longer allowed to create a new YouTube account.
Let's do it.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
But what if he tries and does it to us? Or is YouTube a kind of "You did it first, Ttails. So they don't get punished" type thing?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Can you ask Yui (on IRC or something) to check his PMs on Smash World, and also, to possibly to cancel the current task?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Well he managed to get the message... whether someone told him or he just happened to be here, that doesn't matter... we just need to sort out that frozen task...

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
So... if that song becomes unstuck, we can continue with the uploading?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
TUK, you accidently added "Earthworm Jim 2 (Saturn/PSX/PC)" twice to the queue.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Yeah... I could blame you but then it's both of us.

I think I already added that to the queue, because I just went through all the recent logos, and added random games (not all of them).

Then I think you made a post asking for some games to be added, but I either forgot or didn't realise I'd added that one, and just added them again... it doesn't matter. I believe all that happens is it just says that the video already exists or something, and just skips it, and goes to the next one...

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
He keeps making new ones, for some stupid reason.
How is that possible? Don't you think someone would have said something like "You've made too many channels from this IP address" or "You've made too many channels with that email"?

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
I don't even know.

He's made so many that I've lost count. I even posted this:
Apparently their definition of spamming doesn't involve common sense. If he's making new channels just to bug you guys, he's spamming.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
I almost wonder if we should post a bounty on that guy for spamming like that. The task: find him and bring him to the super smash brotherhood (a.k.a., the group) alive, and shut down his channels. The reward:......, :grin:,....., 500 brstm requests that we'd have to do for the one who gets him.

Top Bottom