• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So I 'uploaded' 505 MB worth of my BRSTMs on Dropbox....
What's the easiest way of linking to them? There's over 180 BRSTMs in there, AFAIK.

And, Alaric, I only have 2 GB on Dropbox, so no, I'm not going to upload all the BRSTMs from BCM.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
So I 'uploaded' 505 MB worth of my BRSTMs on Dropbox....
What's the easiest way of linking to them? There's over 180 BRSTMs in there, AFAIK.

And, Alaric, I only have 2 GB on Dropbox, so no, I'm not going to upload all the BRSTMs from BCM.
U CAN HAS MULTIPLE DROPBOX ACCOUNTS!!! (Or, that's what Linkshot told me anyways :laugh:)

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
The MadWorld music, minus one track I'm having problems with, is up on Youtube.
Created a playlist for it as well.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So far, I've got Donkey Kong Country (SNES), Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, Mission Impossible (N64), Pilotwings Resort, Super Mario 3D Land, Super Mario RPG and Yoshi's Story BRSTMs on Dropbox.

Here's a list of the DKC BRSTMs, along with their loop start and loop length times (to the nearest second)

Donkey Kong Country (SNES):
Aquatic Ambience [0:46 - 2:03]
Bad Boss Boogie [0:41 - 1:49]
Bonus Room Blitz [0:03 - 0:30]
Candy's Love Song [0:01 - 1:04]
Cave Dweller Concert [0:01 - 2:55]
Cranky's Theme [0:42 - 1:17]
DK Island Swing [1:31 - 3:50]
Fear Factory [0:02 - 1:57]
Forest Frenzy [0:19 - 1:11]
Funky's Fugue [0:15 - 1:09]
Gang-Plank Galleon [0:32 - 1:47]
Ice Cave Chant [0:26 - 1:52]
Life in the Mines [0:01 - 2:12]
Mine Cart Madness [0:09 - 1:37]
Misty Menace [0:05 - 2:13]
Northern Hemispheres [0:19 - 2:11]
Simian Segue [0:02 - 1:14]
The Credits Concerto [0:04 - 0:58]
Theme [0:15 - 1:04]
Treetop Rock [0:11 - 1:30]
Voices of the Temple [0:54 - 2:13]

soneek

Smash Ace
I got MvC2 up, and I'm working on the rest of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. I got started on Mario Power Tennis also.

Pokelad

Smash Rookie
Edit: Oops. Pressed save instead of preview. Added all the other themes.

Hi, new poster here. I have a treat for any Kamen Rider fans on here.

Kamen Rider - Let's Go Rider Kick - Hiroshi Fujioka Version By Pokelad
Kamen Rider - Let's Go Rider Kick - Masato Shimon Version By Pokelad - DEMO
Kamen Rider - Rider Action By Pokelad - DEMO
Kamen Rider 555 - Justifaiz By Pokelad - DEMO
Kamen Rider Agito - Kamen Rider AGITO By Pokelad - DEMO
Kamen Rider Agito - Kamen Rider AGITO 24.7 Version By Pokelad - DEMO
Kamen Rider Amazon - Amazon Rider is here! By Pokelad - DEMO
Kamen Rider Black - Kamen Rider BLACK By Pokelad - DEMO
Kamen Rider Black RX - Kamen Rider BLACK RX By Pokelad - DEMO
Kamen Rider Blade - ELEMENTS By Pokelad - DEMO
Kamen Rider Blade - Round ZERO~BLADE BRAVE By Pokelad - DEMO
Kamen Rider Decade - Journey Through the Decade By Pokelad - DEMO
Kamen Rider Den-O - Climax Jump By Pokelad - DEMO
Kamen Rider Den-O - Climax Jump DENLINER FORM By Pokelad - DEMO
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight - Into the Mirror (JP OP) By Pokelad - DEMO
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight - KRDK Opening By Pokelad - DEMO
Kamen Rider Fourze - Switch On! By Pokelad - DEMO
Kamen Rider Hibiki - To the Original You By Pokelad - DEMO
Kamen Rider Hibiki - Kagayaki By Pokelad - DEMO
Kamen Rider Hibiki - Shonen Yo By Pokelad - DEMO
Kamen Rider J - Hearts Connect Love By Pokelad - DEMO
Kamen Rider Kabuto - NEXT LEVEL By Pokelad - DEMO
Kamen Rider Kiva - Break the Chain By Pokelad - DEMO
Kamen Rider Kuuga - Kamen Rider Kuuga! By Pokelad - DEMO
Kamen Rider Kuuga - Kamen Rider Kuuga! English Version By Pokelad - DEMO
Kamen Rider OOO - Anything Goes! By Pokelad - DEMO
Kamen Rider Ryuki - Alive a Life By Pokelad - DEMO
Kamen Rider Shin - Forever By Pokelad - DEMO
Kamen Rider Skyrider - Burn! Kamen Rider! By Pokelad - DEMO
Kamen Rider Skyrider - That Man's Name is Kamen Rider By Pokelad - DEMO
Kamen Rider Stronger - Kamen Rider Stronger No Uta By Pokelad - DEMO
Kamen Rider Super-1 - Kamen Rider Super-1 By Pokelad - DEMO
Kamen Rider THE FIRST - Fight! Our Future! By Pokelad - DEMO
Kamen Rider THE NEXT - Chosen Soldier By Pokelad - DEMO
Kamen Rider V3 - Fight! Kamen Rider V3! By Pokelad - DEMO
Kamen Rider W - W-B-X ~ Double Boiled Extreme By Pokelad - DEMO
Kamen Rider X - Setup! Kamen Rider X! By Pokelad - DEMO
Kamen Rider ZO - Love Doesn't Stop By Pokelad - DEMO
Kamen Rider ZX - Dragon Road By Pokelad - DEMO
Saban's Masked Rider - Masked Rider theme By Pokelad - DEMO

soneek

Smash Ace
The MP3 to video thing was done a while ago. I still don't have the universal BRSTM to video script done yet though. I tried rebuilding vgmstream today at school, but I can't do it since I need administrative privileges. I'll try it at a friend's place tomorrow.

If you really need to convert sample rates other than 32000, 44100, or 48000, let me know and I'll make scripts for those really quick. It's just a change of 3 values.

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn is uploaded, and playlisted. I'm done for today.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
The video hasn't gone.
Pay attention to the URL.

"You know the name of the song?"

You DID click the link, right? Because it does very clearly say what the name of the song is.

Also, Soneek, can you post a download link for the MP3-video thingy?

soneek

Smash Ace
You just want the MP3 to video? Or BRSTM to video? You should have PMs of both. You only need the BRSTM to video though. No need to even open Winamp unless you're checking sample rates. :p

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
The video hasn't gone.
Pay attention to the URL.

"You know the name of the song?"

You DID click the link, right? Because it does very clearly say what the name of the song is.
Don't know what the hell I did, but I see it.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
You just want the MP3 to video? Or BRSTM to video? You should have PMs of both. You only need the BRSTM to video though. No need to even open Winamp unless you're checking sample rates. :p
I tried it on a 44.1 kHz BRSTM, "Beanbean Castle" from Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, to be exact.

The resulting AVI file is 170 MB. Is it supposed to be this large?

Also, what's the progress on this thing that's supposed to upload videos, requiring you to enter the e-mail and password for BrawlBRSTMs, as well as the automatic description thing?

soneek

Smash Ace
For those of you that I gave the script to, here's how to edit it. Use notepad++ .

Open any of the scripts, and lines 3 and 4 should look something like this.

The first is the (length of the extension in seconds - 10 second) x sample rate. So if you want a 15 minute video for a 26007 Hz song, the numbers should equal 23146230.

The number at the end of line 4 is the sample rate, so for a 26007 Hz song, replace 44100 with 26007.

That's it, and those are the steps for any length and any sample rate.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I'm not sure if anyone's aware of this, but if you're uploading a video to BrawlBRSTMs and something happens which causes the upload to fail, such as your internet goes down, or you accidentally close it, if you upload it again, it will continue where it was. This is because it uses the flash uploader which enables resumable uploads.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
I'm not sure if anyone's aware of this, but if you're uploading a video to BrawlBRSTMs and something happens which causes the upload to fail, such as your internet goes down, or you accidentally close it, if you upload it again, it will continue where it was. This is because it uses the flash uploader which enables resumable uploads.
That's good to know, thanks TUK.

Pokelad, thanks for posting a bunch of songs to the Hub. I know there isn't much of that anymore, but it's good to know that people still post songs here.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'ma use my dropbox from now on for my BRSTMs... which begs the question, how do I link people files from it without sharing the whole thing (and thus editing rights)?

Covarr

Smash Cadet
(assuming you're doing this from Windows) Stick it in a public folder, right click on the file, go to "Dropbox", and click "Copy Public Link".

I should warn you, you may run into problems if you upload something too popular. Dropbox has a 10GB daily transfer limit for public links on free accounts. I dunno what kinds of bandwidth these things use (anyone got traffic stats from BCM?), but it's something to keep in mind.

note: pro accounts allow 250GB/day transfer, if you're willing to invest the ten bucks a month. All tiers offer the same bandwidth, so there's no gain for the 100GB storage plan unless you need that much storage.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Upgrade to Pro 50? It's $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year (it's 17% cheaper if you pay yearly)

You get 50 GB storage space, and presumably a lot more 'transfer limit' thingy.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Upgrade to Pro 50? It's $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year (it's 17% cheaper if you pay yearly)

You get 50 GB storage space, and presumably a lot more 'transfer limit' thingy.
I was thinking about this earlier. That, or get a bunch of free accounts.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'm not seeing the copy public link option :/

Is there a way to just link my entire BRSTM folder?

soneek

Smash Ace
I think I know how to do the automatic uploads now. It might need us to install Python though, along with the Google Data Client for Python. The latest version of Python should be good.

I'll have to try this out after I get home, so I'll let you guys know how to go about setting everything up later.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Only files can be shared.

Go to your Dropbox thingy, and locate the file. Right click and there'll be a "Copy Public Link".

soneek

Smash Ace
Automatic upload feature coming soon. I got it working, but I have to add some user input support so that it'll ask you guys to log in, and say what game the music is for.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
TUK, can you send me the following BRSTMs, please ?

- Flame Stag (F-Zero SNES Soundfont)
- Duel VS Fortress Leader (Pokémon Card GB2)
- Corona Mountain (Super Mario Sunshine)

That is if you have the whole backup, and thanks in advance !

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Automatic upload feature coming soon. I got it working, but I have to add some user input support so that it'll ask you guys to log in, and say what game the music is for.
Sweet.
Can't wait.

soneek

Smash Ace
The way the upliader works right now, it would be faster to do the videos and upload them manually. I'll work on it again next week. Drained...

Edit: I'll give it a try again in a few days. It's too frustrating right now lol.

And for some reason the channel put the old description back, with the new channel layout. -__-
Did anyone happen to have the most recent description saved anywhere?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@soneek

GOT IT! I've got the description! Here it is!

"ONLY contacts can comment here. It should be obvious why, for most people.

The site will be unavailable for a while. Donations can not continue.

We are currently looking at cheaper hosts. We have found one that offers unlimited disk space, bandwidth, POP Mailboxes, MySQL databases, Domains hosted, as well as a free domain name, website builder, shopping card, Script barn, WordPress, phpBB, Joomla & more, and an SSL Secure Server, as well as unlimited FTP Users & SubUsers. The monthly cost can be less than $7, and as low as just $3.67. But we're still looking at other hosts first.

Videos will be uploaded manually, and therefore will be uploaded at a much slower pace. Also, videos can only be 15 minutes long, due to a copyright claim removing the privilege of unlimited length."

I guess you can say that I'm dedicated to help ensure that the site can stay active. Feel free to give me your thanks for the help.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I altered the description slightly, just now. I removed the part about finding that specific host that was $3.67 or so, and just said that "we're looking for cheaper hosts", which is more general, and doesn't get people's hopes up. After all, you wouldn't expect Nintendo to say "We might be making a Mario Party 10" and then find out it's not happening :p

Also, what's with the lack of videos for the past day? And finally.... still over 200 videos to go....

Is anyone planning on a specific video for the '9001st video'?

Also, there's a slight flaw (possibly) with your YouTube upload thingy... regarding the game name. Let me demonstrate.

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

Mario Kart: Double Dash
Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

Kirby of the Stars Wii
Kirby's Adventure Wii
Kirby's Return to Dream Land

Yoshi Topsy-Turvy
Yoshi's Universal Gravitation

I'm sure you get the idea.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

I think the "Anakin Destroys" brstm you made would be a good 9001st video to put on the site, since it's both a great piece of work and,..., I think the channel could use a few more star wars brstms.

soneek

Smash Ace
Vegeta's Super Saiyan theme for 9001. I'm gonna be gone for a few days though, so I might miss it. :p

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
When are you gone for a few days? We're still on 8782 or something. It'll probably take us a month to get to 9000, at the rate we're going.

soneek

Smash Ace
Tomorrow I'm heading out of town. I uploaded over 100 videos the other day for Fire Emblem and MvC2. Stuff will go up at a faster rate after I complete the automatic uploader. The only way to get around different titles for games are to manually check to see what's on the channel already.

Maybe I can get a log of all the current videos and put them in a text file or something, so we'll have something to easily reference.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Tomorrow I'm heading out of town. I uploaded over 100 videos the other day for Fire Emblem and MvC2. Stuff will go up at a faster rate after I complete the automatic uploader. The only way to get around different titles for games are to manually check to see what's on the channel already.

Maybe I can get a log of all the current videos and put them in a text file or something, so we'll have something to easily reference.
Wowza. Of course, I'll have my days like that in the future lol

Top Bottom