• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Uploaded Sonic songs from the band "MegaDriver," along with a remix on Sonic 2's Metropolis Zone.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Also, I made a BRSTM using some kind of "extended remix" of the Futurama theme(s), which goes on for over 4 minutes.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I kinda had a feeling it was about MIB, since you mentioned Will Smith and dark clothes :p

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Well at least someone showed some evidence that it was at least acknowledged.
I do hate it when it's 5:14 pm, and the last post was 5:13 am though. The reason I hate it is that it's just frustrating when not one of the 7 billion people have a single period (i.e. that dot at the end of a sentence) to post about anything relating to anything BRSTM-related, or BCM, or anything whatsoever.

OK, so a specific person might not have much to say. People might have specific reasons, but it's when NO ONE (there's a difference between NO ONE posting, and someone NOT posting) has made any posts, even a blank unnecessary post, for 24 hours. It's even MORE annoying when it's 2-3 days.

I've said this many times before. Whenever I say this you always go "I was busy". OK, YOU were busy. Maybe he was, and possibly he was over there, and that guy. But why is it that sometimes NO ONE --- can I just emphasize this unnecessarily? -- NOT ONE single person on this ENTIRE planet... makes a post in this topic for sometimes up to 3 days? I mean it's just ridiculous to think that NO ONE, absolutely NO ONE has ANYTHING whatsoever, and I mean ANYTHING... to post, in relation to BRSTMs? NO ONE has made a BRSTM for over a day? NO ONE has anything to say? You can't ALL somehow be at school. It's not like 100% of everyone on this board is American, and go to school for 3 days straight without ANY method of accessing this site.

In short, DEAD TOPICS ARE ANNOYING!

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
To be more exact, a topic is dead when you see "Warning ! The last post was made a month ago ! [...]".

This doesn't appear to be the case for this thread, therefore it isn't dead, just silent. :)

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
PnFFan is still bugging me about Pac-Man Party and my other upload plans...

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I know that, but if it's not posted in for a few days, if I never posted in it, it could have not had any posts for a week or more.

Also, why is the last video uploaded on BrawlBRSTMs over a day old?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I'm too lazy to check but did we have a Ristar logo? I'm sure we did, but sometimes you think things that didn't happen...

THis was from a PM to BrawlBRSTMs:

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Segtendo:

I think you should continue them then. Think of it, the incentive of him not constantly asking about something is enough for me to complete it if I were in your position. We can meet on the IRC to talk about it more if you'd like (assuming the up coming thunder doesn't force me to shut off my computer).

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Not sure if we had a Ristar logo on the site (probably did) but I already have a properly-sized Ristar logo.
Also, why is the last video uploaded on BrawlBRSTMs over a day old?
I upload from school (my home internet stinks), soneek's out of town, and I'm not sure about Flame.

And I have no upload schedule. I wanna get Street Racer (Game Boy and Genesis), Mean Bean Machine (Genesis) Sonic Triple Trouble, and Ristar (Genesis) up some.

Cygnet

Smash Apprentice
Not sure if this is the place to ask, but do SFxTK BRSTMs exist somewhere? If not, I want to make them! (Although it's probably going to be with Youtube rips..... better than nothing?)

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
SFxTK?

There should be a rule that makes the use of abbreviations a criminal offense. Not every person on this planet knows what SFxTK means. I hate it when people just use abbreviations like this.

I was playing SMB the other day.

Super Monkey Ball? Super Mario Bros? Super Monster Brawl? Something More Boring?

Linkshot

Smash Hero
SFxTK?

There should be a rule that makes the use of abbreviations a criminal offense. Not every person on this planet knows what SFxTK means. I hate it when people just use abbreviations like this.

I was playing SMB the other day.

Super Monkey Ball? Super Mario Bros? Super Monster Brawl? Something More Boring?
We hate it more when you criticize abbreviations. Criticizing should be a criminal offense.

Anyway you can search around for SFxTK BRSTMs if you want. The game is fairly new so you might have to rip and convert yourself.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
SWAYPTUN? IMUSMMALSSSOYT.

What? I'm using abbreviations. If you don't like it, tough. Is it REALLY that hard to at least say what the **** SFxTK means? Not EVERYONE is interested in Street Fighter x Tekken. Me being one of them. Stop assuming everyone knows what abbreviations are.

Also "fairly new"? That's almost an understatement considering it was barely released days ago.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Before the site went down, there was a BRSTM of SFxT's character select, but that's it. It was extended on the channel, however.
SWAYPTUN? IMUSMMALSSSOYT.

What? I'm using abbreviations. If you don't like it, tough. Is it REALLY that hard to at least say what the **** SFxTK means? Not EVERYONE is interested in Street Fighter x Tekken. Me being one of them. Stop assuming everyone knows what abbreviations are.

Also "fairly new"? That's almost an understatement considering it was barely released days ago.
Do you ever go a post without getting angry at something?

Seriously. Chillax.

Cygnet

Smash Apprentice
I'm very sorry for the misunderstanding! Next time, I'll be sure to specify what it stands for.

And I was just wondering in the event that someone had already made it, nothing to lose by asking, right?

I used Google and it didn't turn up any results, here or..... well, Brawl Vault is broken, so I'll just loop them myself.

Thanks!

(Aren't there BRSTMs in here for games before they come out or only a few days after they come out sometimes? Not saying that this should be one such occasion, but just making sure that it didn't happen.)

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
The only BRSTM for SFxTK on BCM is Character Select. But no logo was uploaded to BCM, so one will have to find a logo.

Does anyone know how to change the BRSTM to YouTube script to convert the WAVs to MP3? Like 320 kbps? Using 1827 kbps WAVs is the reason the videos take so long. If you used 320 kbps MP3s, it'd cut the time down to under 18%.

I'm uploading a video that's at 200714 KB in size. This is at 1827.9 kbps.
At 320 kbps, this would just be under 35.2 MB. In my case, 200714 KB (or 196 MB) would take no shorter than 26 minutes, where as, using 320 kbps, and therefore, 35.2 MB, it'd take just under 5 minutes.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Not sure if we had a Ristar logo on the site (probably did) but I already have a properly-sized Ristar logo.

I upload from school (my home internet stinks), soneek's out of town, and I'm not sure about Flame.
I guess you are in the same case as mine, because when I uploaded my first extended music using Soneek's program, it took roughly 1 hour just to upload it on Youtube. However, I can send you all the recent BRSTMs I've made of Rokko Chan, if anyone wants :)

For reminders, the link to the logo is here

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Again, the fact it uses 1828 kbps WAVs or whatever, is why the uploads are so long. If someone's able to make it so that it converts to either 320 kbps MP3, or maybe AAC at just 128-192 kbps is OK. If not, even better. 128 kbps AAC is almost as good as 320 kbps MP3, IMO, and would reduce the upload time by at LEAST 90%.
Something that takes 20 minutes to upload? With a 128 kbps AAC, this would be less than 1 minute.

soneek

Smash Ace
I tried converting the Wavs to MP3, and then to video. The mp3 came out fine, but for some reason the video came out to 30 mins. I did a test upload to the channel, and it came out as 15 mins, but there was just static at the beginning, and then silence.

I finally got vgmstream to build, and it gives me the sample rate. I'll send you guys a universal converter soon. I'll make the upload bat file separate, so that we can make the videos, move them to a folder, and then run the upload script separately.

Oh yeah, I'll have it ask if the song is supposed to be E to S, and if you type "Y", it'll set the song to loop once. If you type "N", it'll build normally.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Alrighty. Here's the scoop.

I'm gonna finish converting Thunder Force IV to video. After that, I'm not making any more videos until I get all the videos I have to Youtube.

Tomorrow, I'm uploading Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine (Genesis).

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Anyone have a SFxTK logo?

I wanted to at least upload the only song that I have, from BCM (which is 'Character Select')

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I am right now completing the Rokko Chan OST. There's even a Beta Track for Dr. Mad (Wily's doppelgänger or however you spell it) Stage 1 !

Once I've finished the conversion of the whole OST into a BRSTM, I'll upload the .zip file on Mediafire and share it with you all :)

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
If it was uploaded to BCM, then I have it.

Also, I do want to post links to the BRSTMs I uploaded to Dropbox but..... well you know. It's hard work. Why the hell can't they just allow us to link to folders? It's REALLY annoying having to type out the list of Songs, and then painfully repetitively copy the 'public link' for each file, and link the names to that file, etc.

Top Bottom