• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I guess that, in order to avoid copyright issues, pretty much every non-videogame or remix is going to be removed.

That said, I'm impressed you actually have backups for everyone....

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
We don't.
We (well soneek :p) is making them when people request.

If no one requests by whenever it starts, then well... tough, unfortunately.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I'm getting fed up with the pending list... so I rejected EVERYTHING.

http://www.webpagescreenshot.info/i/760602-1262013103806pm.png

There's proof. If you have a problem with that, then it's your fault. If you can't be ****ing bothered to do your jobs.

If you're a site moderator or administrator, GET YOUR ****ING ***** ON THAT ****ING PENDING LIST AND DO YOUR JOBS INSTEAD OF LEAVING IT TO GET TO SOMETIMES OVER 200 or 300!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Yes. Why should I ****ing bother to go through all of them to check if they're good if no one else is?

Also TheNintenguy said everyone on #social are ******s. And he said that to me, so he wasn't including me.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
TUK. What the **** don't you get with "people can't be on all the time"?

God damn, it's like talking to a 3 year old.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Hey idiot. There's a BIG ****ing difference between some people not being on all the time and EVERY ****ING MOD NOT EVEN BOTHERING TO MODERATE AT ALL SOMETIMES LETTING IT BUILD UP FOR OVER A WEEK!

SOME.. people might not be on all the time, that is NO excuse for the fact that ABSOLUTELY NO ONE seems to moderate it. I mean I sometimes see the SAME BRSTMs in the pending list, and then a week later, the same ones are there, but with about 200 more. Why don't I do it? Because I'm just thinking "It's far too long for me to bother"... because OTHER mods hardly EVER do anything.

When it gets to like 200 or 300 BRSTMs there's no point in bothering checking each one.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
For one, I wasn't on the site at the time, so I didn't see the pending list.

Jaklub

Smash Journeyman
Hey idiot. There's a BIG ****ing difference between some people not being on all the time and EVERY ****ING MOD NOT EVEN BOTHERING TO MODERATE AT ALL SOMETIMES LETTING IT BUILD UP FOR OVER A WEEK!

SOME.. people might not be on all the time, that is NO excuse for the fact that ABSOLUTELY NO ONE seems to moderate it. I mean I sometimes see the SAME BRSTMs in the pending list, and then a week later, the same ones are there, but with about 200 more. Why don't I do it? Because I'm just thinking "It's far too long for me to bother"... because OTHER mods hardly EVER do anything.

When it gets to like 200 or 300 BRSTMs there's no point in bothering checking each one.
i only peek at this thread from time to time and you are in perpetual butthurt state since many months

what the hell

you should probably take a break sometime or something i don't know

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I'm NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS THREAD!

And that's my POINT Segtendo.

YOU... that's ONE PERSON... YOU might not be on AT THE TIME, but the pending list sometimes never gets touched by any of the.. what, 8 people who are either mods or admins... for days, if not a couple of weeks!

kynos

Smash Rookie
Song Allocator

After my friend spent hours last night changing songs I decided that an application that would do it for you would make life easier.

This asks for a song flie, asks for the destination folder and then asks which song it replaces and renames it as the song code.brstm. It's only in alpha right now, I just wanted a quick and dirty prototype out. If people want me to continue I'll add bulk song changes and finish the song code list. At some point it will also modify SONGS REPLACED.txt.

Project M Song Allocator (MediaFire)

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I'm NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS THREAD!

And that's my POINT Segtendo.

YOU... that's ONE PERSON... YOU might not be on AT THE TIME, but the pending list sometimes never gets touched by any of the.. what, 8 people who are either mods or admins... for days, if not a couple of weeks!
That still doesn't give you the right to reject all BRSTMs. You're just angry that no one's around to approve stuff.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Exactly.

"NO ONE" is around.

There should be! I don't see why I have to seemingly be the only one who approves everything!

And no, why should I have to go through hundreds of songs (sometimes)?

And if soneek ever comes here, what the **** is the POINT in IP banning US from the site?

Seriously... what the HELL does IP banning US, actually achieve?

What is so FREAKING WRONG with just suspending my account? I mean what the hell am I going to do without being IP banned? I wouldn't be able to upload anything, so all IP banning does is unnecessarily blocks the site from other people (my sister) who like using the site. All you needed to do, soneek, was just suspend my account, or at the very LEAST, just make me a "normal member". But of course you're TOO FREAKING LAZY so you just completely IP ban me... which is COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY!

Sixth-Sense

Smash Ace
San Francisco, Venezuela (not the famous one)
Sooooooooooo is there a guide to making good brstms? because Darksamus's guide has one picture, which is how to equalize and it doesn't show up, plus the guide is a little outdated.

Oh and is there a way to make all of the stages play the songs at the same volume? because it's really annoying how i've got the perfect song and then it turns out it's like a whisper or something, or should I just increase the volume on the WAV file?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So, here's a choice...

I quit the entire BrawlCustomMusic scene forever.... period?

I return... and just start raging and overreacting for the 500th time....?

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Aww, crap. Well, Since I'm barely around anymore, is somebody willing to transfer the domain to their account?

soneek

Smash Ace
I'll put something on the facebook page for donations. We need like $15 more dollars, and I can use the newer Paypal to renew the domain.

Let me know if the donation link works for you guys.

BCM Facebook

soneek

Smash Ace
Edit: Wait...somehow the domain registration I canceled a LONG time ago for brawlcustommusic.net is working now. Probably due to the other one expiring? Either way, http://brawlcustommusic.net is semi-working. Just getting an invalid license key on each of the php pages.

Just changed the default page to show the donation link, since we'll need them anyway.

http://brawlcustommusic.net/board is working too. I'll fix what I can later tonight when I'm finished with what I have to do.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
You know? I'm pretty sure those idiots on the forums are NOT spambots... I mean..

TheUltimateGayKoopa
****endo

I'm going to say PnFfan101

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
You know? I'm pretty sure those idiots on the forums are NOT spambots... I mean..

TheUltimateGayKoopa
****endo

I'm going to say PnFfan101
No offense, but PnF gave me a message on deviantART saying that he quit the entire smashworldforums thing since he said that people were harassing him too much. In other words, let's not point fingers yet.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@moosehunter

Moose, I don't know what happened, but it seems like someone's ticked off at us. I'm not going to point fingers, so all that I'm going to say is, "I hope the site is restored soon. The fans probably don't want to wait for the site to go through what it did when it had that overhaul." Please keep us informed so we don't panic. It means so much to all of us, including me.

Also, on the side note, while the site's down, we still have the skype group I made for the contributers, like Segtendo, Soneek, darksamus77, Linkshot, etc., to send each other the brstms we've made while we wait for the site to be restored. If you have a skype account, feel free to send me an IM if you're interested in participating. It might help with discussing what to do with the site without unwanted attention drawn to us (skype conversations are very great at doing that). Good luck with the site, and see you soon.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Um, two things...

Us?

US?

Harrassing PnFFan101?

"Hey Seg? Can you send me (PnFfan101) that PRIVATE MESSAGE you sent him (TUK)"

"Do Metroid Fusion! Where's Metroid Fusion? Where's Mario Party DS? Where's Mario Party Advance? You didn't forget Mario Party DS did you? I'm still waiting for Metroid Fusion.... Don't forget, I want Mario Party Advance.... repeat"

No where NEAR as bad as dbarrier54 from VGMaps.com...

dbarrier54 on VGMaps.com said:
I want you to finish Yoshi's Island World 2 Maps

by next month
See this topic: http://www.vgmaps.com/forums/index.php?topic=121

On the subject of BRSTMs... be VERY afraid....

Big Brain Academy for Wii/Wii Degree might use BRSTMs... BUT:

http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/31931

Also, soneek, can you delete this? http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/31967

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
No offense, but I"m not the biggest fan of Skype. Yes, I have it, but you'll rarely see me.

Top Bottom