• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Well, if there's Pikmin music in there, Pikmin must have used the same format as SMS, so they would have used the same converter, and would have been output into the same folder. I don't know how Zelda got in there, as it uses a different bms format.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So, I'm making BRSTMs for DK64...

And I have a question about N64 music in general.

How do you 'solve' the problem in which some files are really quiet, and can be amplified a lot with no problem, yet others which are the same overall loudness, but have higher peaks can get distorted badly?

Take this for example:

https://mega.co.nz/#!5VwD0DDa!CiYimGBV6k6RtthJFe2-a145XJQ2zN6SkWSO7wCPY2Q

At about 10 seconds in, you can hear it's completely ****ed up.

On an unrelated note, of the 172 BRSTMs on the site for Pokemon Black and White, I think about 40 or so, aren't in the game (i.e. they're remixes), or they're duplicates but 'different loops' or something, therefore, I'm guessing there's only about 120-130 BRSTMs from the game itself...

However, the mini2SF I have, which was updated on March 23, 2013, has 205 mini2SFs, meaning there could be up to 80 missing tracks from the game...

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
"We will be reaching maximum storage capacity soon. Because of this, I'm asking you guys to only upload BRSTMs that you can actually see yourselves using in-game. We don't have room for useless songs."
lulz

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
OK you know what, I'm not going to bother...

FIX THE ****ING SITE RIGHT NOW YOU ****ING *****!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY RAGING, STOP ****ING PISSING ME OFF WITH YOUR STUPID ****ING TROLLING YOU ****ING *****!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
OK you know what, I'm not going to bother...

FIX THE ****ING SITE RIGHT NOW YOU ****ING *****!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY RAGING, STOP ****ING PISSING ME OFF WITH YOUR STUPID ****ING TROLLING YOU ****ING *****!
Hi, I'm Segtendo, and I have a life.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Because nobody is. Don't say it Segtendo, because it's not because I rage all the time. I can "not rage" but still get treated like a ****ing ******** mentally brain-damaged mucopurulent ****.

And that is being VERY polite.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So, I'm doing nothing much...

Here's bxaimc being the usual prick he is, and soneek being the usual ****ing gay prick that ****s bxaimc all day. Yes, bxaimc it IS a shame I can't refresh the page every 5 seconds...

"banned from the logs" you say? **** you!

23:07 < bxaimc> lol that ***** got banned again
23:07 <@DiddyKong> lol
23:07 <@DiddyKong> even the logs
23:10 < bxaimc> "Brawl Custom Music is dead. Don't bother using it."
23:10 < bxaimc> lol ********
23:10 < Barkman6> lol
23:11 < Pinkie_Pie> hm
23:12 -!- DarkAceLaptop [BillyMays@fak.is.bxaimc.is.explanation.mark.rude] has joined #social
23:14 < bxaimc> lol now I know what you meant about the logs
23:14 <@DiddyKong> soneek was thinking of that at the same time as me
23:14 <@DiddyKong> when i pmed him about doing it
23:14 <@DiddyKong> he goes "you read my mind :p"
23:15 < bxaimc> lol
23:15 -!- mode/#social [+o bxaimc] by BCMBot
23:15 -!- DarkAceZ [BillyMays@fak.is.bxaimc.is.explanation.mark.rude] has quit [Ping timeout: 182 seconds]
23:15 < TYC02> phsycic D: :p
23:15 <@bxaimc> it's gonna drive tuk nuts not being able to refresh the logs every 5 secs
23:16 <@bxaimc> did he ban him from the boards too?
23:17 <@DiddyKong> idk lol
23:17 <@bxaimc> cuz he hasn't raged yet
23:20 <@bxaimc> OK you know what, I'm not going to bother...
23:20 <@bxaimc> FIX THE ****ING SITE RIGHT NOW YOU ****ING *****!
23:20 <@bxaimc> IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY RAGING, STOP ****ING PISSING ME OFF WITH YOUR STUPID ****ING TROLLING YOU ****ING *****!
23:20 <@bxaimc> old message
23:20 <@bxaimc> but funny
23:21 < Pinkie_Pie> '[
23:21 < Pinkie_Pie> ;p
23:21 <@bxaimc> lol
23:21 <@bxaimc> "Welcome to the internet (and life?) TUK, expect nobody to be nice."
23:21 <@bxaimc> "I don't care what you think. EVeryone on brawlcustommusic is a ****ing ****."
23:22 < Pinkie_Pie> >.>
23:22 < Pinkie_Pie> does he ever stop and think why people are like that
23:22 <@bxaimc> cuz he's mentally ill
23:22 <@bxaimc> legitly
23:22 < Pinkie_Pie> i take so
23:23 -!- LC-DDM [LC-DDM@bcm-CE577747.netvisao.pt] has quit [Quit: ]
23:23 -!- DarkAceZ [BillyMays@fak.is.bxaimc.is.explanation.mark.rude] has joined #social
23:25 -!- Barkman6 [nyducvjfcc@D7B7ADA2.B2D794E1.4224A3E2.IP] has quit [Quit: lightIRC.com Flash IRC Client]
23:26 -!- TYC02 [446a25f6@bcm-F657E3FB.mibbit.com] has quit [Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client]
23:28 <@bxaimc> +e No such nick/channel
23:31 < Pinkie_Pie> watcha up to boy
23:31 <@DiddyKong> lol
23:32 -!- mode/#social [+e TheUltimateKoopa!*@*] by bxaimc
23:32 -!- mode/#social [-e TheUltimateKoopa!*@*] by bxaimc
23:33 <@bxaimc> Terraria
23:33 < DarkAceZ> Y
23:33 < DarkAceZ> * bxaimc removes exempt on TheUltimateKoopa!*@*
23:33 < DarkAceZ> Y
23:33 < DarkAceZ> YYYYYYYYYYYY
23:34 -!- soneek [soneek@brawlcustommusic.com] has joined #social
23:34 -!- mode/#social [+qo soneek soneek] by BCMBot
23:34 -!- soneekV [nmhrfhsxhp@bcm-78F0B30E.dyn.optonline.net] has joined #social
23:34 -!- soneekV [nmhrfhsxhp@bcm-78F0B30E.dyn.optonline.net] has quit [Quit: lightIRC.com Flash IRC Client]

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
TUK. I've been wondering. Do you do ANYTHING besides hang around the site all day?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Yes, I go on YouTube, play games on my 3DS, and Wii, and about once a decade, my Wii U. Infact, today, I went out to the cinema (or 'theater' as Americans usually call it), which I do once a week.

I still don't get why I can't go on the site when I DO go on there, without being deliberately provoked.

Also there's a clear pattern here...

1. I post something normal
2. Nothing gets posted for a few days
3. I post some rage post or something like that (or maybe just a normal post)
4. Segtendo or someone else replies, maybe with a question
5. I respond (which then equals 1., and so the cycle repeats between 2. and 5.)

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I WOULD like to do some Star Fox Adventures but there are 2 things that I don't get.

1. Why does EVERY rip fade in at the beginning?

2. How the hell did FlameHyenard get his "Meteo" BRSTM to not fade in?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
**** YOU SONEEK, AND DIDDYKONG!

GET THE **** ON THE IRC NOW YOU FUCING

FFS!

TYPE PROPELY

OMG!

STOP!!!!!!!!!!
****ING!!!!!!!!
MISSING!!!!!!!!!!!
OT!

^ FOR GOD'S ****ING SAKE!!!!!

IT'S SPELT "****ING", "PROPERLY" and "OUT!"

WHY CAN'T I JUST ****ING TYPE, WITHOUT ****NG ...
SEE?
AGAN

AND AGAIN!

STOP MSSING

OMG!
WHERE THE **** IS THE I IN "MISSING"?

Dude, whatever it is that's bothering you, don't let it. On top of that, I was asking everybody, here. Heck, I don't even know why I got dragged into this. Just... Please, calm down, tell us what the problem is, and think things over. We do not need any unnecessary arguments, and I know you don't need them, either. As for the broken link, can someone please fix it? That music has sort of grown on me after I first played Devil's Castle Dracula X: Rondo of Blood on the Wii's Virtual Console.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
A lot of things are "the problem".

Midatlanticweather on YouTube (Northeast Weather Center) keeps making up ****ing **** like that I'm Yahmas and from America...
And the ****ing Autistic **** thinks EVERY SINGLE ****ING PERSON ON YOUTUBE has something to do with him! I bet if Segtendo posted on his channel, the ****** would act like Seg was some "Aaron" from his ****ing weather ****....

I don't know why the **** the prick even STARTED this!

I also want someone who has access to BrawlBRSTMs5 to GET IT THROUGH THE ****ING **** FILLED **** ******** BRAINS OF EVERY ****ING **** ON YOUTUBE!

I

AM

NOT

BRAWLBRSTMS5

The OTHER problem....
I have an SDHC Card (FAT32)
I have WBFS folder
I have Configurable USB Loader
I have Wii 4.3E
I have done the CIOS ****... and USB Loader works...

Now the only thing that I need AFAIK, are some games.

I downloaded some "Wii ISO Archive" (*.wia) file.

I thought you needed some kind of *.wbfs file. Now where the **** do I get them? OR how do I convert the wia file to the wbfs format?

Am I even saying it correctly?

Oh and I expect a certain someone will just respond to the first part, and probably say the usual, and completely ignore the second part.

A lot of things are "the problem".

Midatlanticweather on YouTube (Northeast Weather Center) keeps making up ****ing **** like that I'm Yahmas and from America...
And the ****ing Autistic **** thinks EVERY SINGLE ****ING PERSON ON YOUTUBE has something to do with him! I bet if Segtendo posted on his channel, the ****** would act like Seg was some "Aaron" from his ****ing weather ****....

I don't know why the **** the prick even STARTED this!

I also want someone who has access to BrawlBRSTMs5 to GET IT THROUGH THE ****ING **** FILLED **** ******** BRAINS OF EVERY ****ING **** ON YOUTUBE!

I

AM

NOT

BRAWLBRSTMS5
The OTHER problem....
I have an SDHC Card (FAT32)
I have WBFS folder
I have Configurable USB Loader
I have Wii 4.3E
I have done the CIOS ****... and USB Loader works...
Now the only thing that I need AFAIK, are some games.

I downloaded some "Wii ISO Archive" (*.wia) file.

I thought you needed some kind of *.wbfs file. Now where the **** do I get them? OR how do I convert the wia file to the wbfs format?

Am I even saying it correctly?

Oh and I expect a certain someone will just respond to the first part, and probably say the usual, and completely ignore the second part.
At least you've got it out of your system without much of a fuss. As for the "broken link," I've already recreated the contents myself for the most part, though due to the way that I programmed the loop point, it may not work when put into SSBB. I may need to go back and fix that before I upload.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Well I can tell you that both things are sorted out now... that is, the midatlanticweather thing, and the USB Loader thing.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
The actual length of the first Wily Stage in Mega Man : Dr. Wily's Revenge on Game Boy (the one remixed for Enker's bonus stage in Mega Man 10) is actually longer than 37 seconds. The first loop is different from the 2 loops that follows afterwards in that the 2 loops have less instruments. Then the 4th loop (at roughly 1m55) uses a few more instruments, but not enough to be the exact same as the 1st loop. And the 4th loop seemingly repeats forever.

I need confirmation whether or not the 4th loop will ever change. But what I know is that it doesn't for the next 6 minutes, though I think it's unlikely it would ever change after a long time.
I went a head and set it to play for 1 hour (59:50 + 10 second fade out)... and this is what the entire WAV looks like for that hour:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Just proving that, while the song seems to change instruments or sounds for the first '3' loops, the '4th' loop remains the same. Thus, the song never changes after... about 1:52 ish.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
No. They are me saying "**** YOU" to the site. No test. Just spam. And I FINALLY got what I was trying to get.

I got banned. After SO MANY ****ING TIMES trying to get banned, soneek FINALLY used.... well, I'm not sure if it's worth calling a brain.

I spammed the chat, and got banned by BCMBot automatically for flooding too much.

What does soneek do? Just keeps unbanning me.

Why did I get myself banned? Because I can. And I don't have to deal with the ****ing trolling any more.

Yes bxaimc, I'm talking about you!

STOP ****ING LETTING DOLAN IN AND CONSTANTLY TALKING ABOUT ME!

"TUK FAPS TO PONIES"

Not only that, but I just got ****ing fed up with soneek not TELLING me stuff!

WHY!!!! Did you let me approve and reject songs?

WHY!!! Did you NOT tell me that I could only approve/reject if there were 20 or more songs?

And guess what I did, ****face! I approved all the songs in pending list that could be approved.

IF you thought me rejecting loads of good BRSTMs was bad, then approving BRSTMs that may not even be good, should be just as bad.

Top Bottom