• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

brawl fc's plz!

Leaf Storm

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=5372]brawl fc's plz![/drupal]

Did that title throw you off? :D

Anyways, I guess this is my first blog entry. I've joined late last night because I've been dying to find people to brawl with find a forum where I can talk about my favorite characters and perhaps get into the competitive scene. Though I don't consider myself ready yet, I still need to complete a few things on my Brawl game, as I had just got it last Thursday.

So far I am liking it here. xD I'm not really going to write a super duper large tl;dr about what I like about it here, but I will say that it is huge and it will take me a few days to explore. :3 Sooo yeah!

Well, I'm off to explore! Don't expect this blog to be updated constantly, but I will try!

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Ohh, you're good...

Hope you find a few places worth sticking around on here, it really is a big forum. Actually weird how despite it being a Smash forum and all some people (read: me) hardly even play. What I guess I'm trying to say is that there's a place for almost everyone here.
That said I might as well welcome you instead of where you already posted. Welcome!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I would instantly hate you for what you've done, but your username is a Pokémon reference so we're back to neutral ground.

I could have liked you off the bat what a shame.

Top Bottom