• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Friend Codes

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
Topic to put your friend code in. If you put down a code please put down State at least, and city if you feel like giving that information up. Here is mine, anyone that plays N64 smash and has brawl is free to add me. :)

If you add someone, PM them that they are added, please don't fill this thread with useless junk.

Troid
FC: 0087-1988-2520
Spokane, WA

Amorasaki

Functional
Premium
BRoomer
I'm re-opening this after review. There's no harm in letting the n64 players try and make a list for themselves, seperate from bigger lists drawn from much larger segments of the brawl community

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I'm re-opening this after review. There's no harm in letting the n64 players try and make a list for themselves, seperate from bigger lists drawn from much larger segments of the brawl community
Hah, SSB64 players unite?
I might post Winston's...if he ever gets Brawl (he thinks it got a whole lot more noob).

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
im just looking for ppl with brawl that wanna maybe play some one v ones via wifi hit me up if u do

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
Brawl is garbage. Sorry.
Can you not post trash like this in the topic anymore please? That isn't what this is for, and you should be smart enough to figure that out. If you don't want to buy brawl and try it out and only judge by word of mouth and bad youtube videos feel free, I won't stop you.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
to the left

my tag is either SHADW or KID srry 4 teh bump n stuff
yes im sorry you bumped a relivent topic too, ugh i hate it when people do that?

anyways im willign to play brawl most of the time, (this week ive eben a little shy but ill play more soon ) add me as Surri or dont add me, PM me if you do so ill know who thou art

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Why is everyone saying "add me as ___"?

You guys do know when your both completely added, your friends name changes to whatever your friend put, not what you nicknamed.

alwinroth

Smash Cadet
Brawl name: Roth

Brawl Friend Code: 0344-9008-7476

READ MY SIGNATURE BEFORE YOU ADD ME...

whoops no sig?

oh well go to profile then...

Top Bottom