• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Graveyard 2.5: Preparing for Final Judgement

Michael Blaine

Smash Apprentice
HAHA! so fans get to enjoy the "awesomeness" of Wolf...as Fox. Hilarious Sakurai as always!

Sigh...t'wasn't meant to be I guess lol

Shuma

Smash Hero

The Wolf fans have decided, Wolf IS deconfirmed, today is a sad day for the Star Wolf team.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
my condolences... way to man up and accept it though.

I know what outfit 58.6% of fox users will choose

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725

looks like he's got some sort of scannar thing going on on his left eye.. but no, no eyepatch

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
ah... maybe.. wish we actually had a good pic from the event *sigh* oh well... even this is enough too deconfirm

AuraLancer

Smash Journeyman
If they can change Peach enough to look like Daisy, they can do it here, too. Go back to Melee and look at the differences in the costumes. The hairline, the tiara, the dress design, they are all different. I don't think getting rid of Fox's headgear and replacing it with Wolf's would really be that big of an issue.

vesperview

Smash Hero
If they can change Peach enough to look like Daisy, they can do it here, too. Go back to Melee and look at the differences in the costumes. The hairline, the tiara, the dress design, they are all different. I don't think getting rid of Fox's headgear and replacing it with Wolf's would really be that big of an issue.
Daisy is just a recolor, nothing else, they never changed her to be faithful to Daisy.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Daisy is just a recolor, nothing else, they never changed her to be faithful to Daisy.
they didn't change the hair or face shape, but they did use a different colour and design on the dress, different earings and gloves that don't go past the wrist as opposed to peach's elbow length gloves

AuraLancer

Smash Journeyman
...and her bangs.
BTW, why would Sakurai make Dark Link and not the Zora or magical armor? Do you think maybe the costumes in the demo are temporary or not the finished product?

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
sorry for the double post but you might want to add Jigglypuff to critical since reports state that pikachu has been seen sporting pichu's goggles and j.puff's headband.

it doesn't mean anything, but why would they give J.puff's headband away?

(BTW, I'm not a J.puff hater, she's my main)

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I don't think those accessories are enough to call Jiglypuff and Pichu critical characters to be deconfirmed, Pichu will probably not return anyway.
true... maybe jiggly can just go on alert instead, but I mean really... that headband is jiggly's

furthermore, with pichu likely not returning it's forboding that jiggly's accessories share the same fate as pichu's.

it's possible that both have a headband, but why would sakurai do that?

unless, as previously mentioned, the outfits could change in the final version... maybe it's a hint that it will happen

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
headband was my favourite though -_-

(rambo puff)

edit:
nvm. pikachu's headband is not the same as jiggly's

j.puff's is a greenheadband that ties in the back.
pikachu's is more like a big green sweatband

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
and today everyone's favourite character was deconfirmed... the SSB target ^_^

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
god I hope this is the case

we can still have:
Dark Samus
Shadow the Hedgehog
Links with all the armour from TP
probably more options I'm missing
why would you want Shadow in Brawl, he would probably be Sonic's clone like he has been in most of Sonic's games just uses weapons, I believe he might turn out to be an AT if not Sonic's alternate costume, kinda like when Wario was Mario's alternate costume in Melee

AuraLancer

Smash Journeyman
why would you want Shadow in Brawl, he would probably be Sonic's clone like he has been in most of Sonic's games just uses weapons, I believe he might turn out to be an AT if not Sonic's alternate costume, kinda like when Wario was Mario's alternate costume in Melee
He WAS talking about alternate costumes, and I agree with him that hopefully the costumes on the demo aren't final.

Top Bottom