• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl+ Hacking Questions (NEW QUESTIONS)

Majora252

Smash Rookie
I have a few questions I'd like answered.

1. Is it possible to have "blank" character select tiles, and add your own character into the blank tiles with custom CPS? That way we wouldn't have to replace other characters.

2. Can you use SSE stages in Brawl+, and can you replace stages other than the online practice stage? I want multiple SSE stages, so I try replacing things like Battlefield, Havenbow, and New Pork City but they all result in a crash.

3. Is it possible to create custom movsets via BrawlBox (by editing animations, bones, etc.) or do you have to use PSA?

4. Is there a folder somewhere that contains all the character, stage, final smash, and item PCS files for texture editing?

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Gotta start asking in the Q&A man.

Not yet.
Yes. If you're having problems ask in the BrawlBox thread or the SSE stage threads.
No, you can't create movesets, but you can change framerate and swap animations between characters. PSA can do more with hitboxes and such.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=238697

Be sure you also try searching more. These questions are very common.

...:::VILE:::...

Smash Ace
1. Not yet.

2. Yes. You are doing it wrong.

3. You can make new animations and whatnot through BB, but PSA MUST be used for all of their mechanics.

4. There used to be on meow mix, they took it down though.

Majora252

Smash Rookie
I have a few more. First, how do you make a character spawn or hold an item? I want Kirby to always hold his hammer. 2nd, how can you make it so Kirby is always wearing a specific hat?

Top Bottom