• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Hardstyle Menu Theme

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
I was going to say "oh boy here we go everyone promoting THEIR music thinking its the best"

Then I listened to it, that is really cool, nicely done. (i'll stick with my Pioneer 2 theme from P.S.O. though XD)

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
please host this somewhere xD I'll love you forever

<3 hardstyle! :p

edit: made my own brstrm but it randomly fuzzes out and whatnot. im currently having my friend test it to see if its just my sd card

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
Did you make this brstm, Unknownlight?

I'm trying to figure out what user to give credit for converting the song.

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
thanks i tried your brstrm and it worked perfectly. is it mono or stereo? I'd really like to know, because i think stereo is what made my version fuzzy and whatnot

Unknownlight

Smash Journeyman
thanks i tried your brstrm and it worked perfectly. is it mono or stereo? I'd really like to know, because i think stereo is what made my version fuzzy and whatnot
It's mono (for the reason that my TV is practically mono so having it stereo would be pointless for me). I'm not sure what your problem was, but I'm glad my version works for you. :)

KenHitokiri

Smash Rookie
This is a pretty good theme...if we ever get a way to replace videos (asking for too much and pretty much useless, but still) I think someone should make an awesome Gameplay footage/machinima compilation to make the Brawl+ opening video.

That, and we need an official Brawl+ Menu, but that'll come when it comes I guess.

nightSN

Smash Ace
This is a pretty good theme...if we ever get a way to replace videos (asking for too much and pretty much useless, but still) I think someone should make an awesome Gameplay footage/machinima compilation to make the Brawl+ opening video.

That, and we need an official Brawl+ Menu, but that'll come when it comes I guess.
were going to need a lot of room on our sd cards then

Top Bottom