• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl+ homebrewless instructions plz?

Jobes

Smash Apprentice
I didn't want to make a thread, but I couldn't find another place to put this...

I just got an SD card reader, and I am looking for step by step easy to follow instructions on how to get brawl+ WITHOUT homebrew. So if someone could help me out... My comp is a Mac and alot of the instructions on the Brawl+ website are confusing and even one link doesn't work.

So if someone could help, just remember I want to do this without homebrew and I'm on a Mac (if that matters)

Kthxbai

KuroBit

Smash Apprentice
All I did to get it to work was put it on the memory stick, run the game, and go to the custom stage menu in the game and it automatically booted up.

EDIT: Also, you should have posted this in an FAQ thread or a brawl+ thread.

Jobes

Smash Apprentice
All I did to get it to work was put it on the memory stick, run the game, and go to the custom stage menu in the game and it automatically booted up.

EDIT: Also, you should have posted this in an FAQ thread or a brawl+ thread.
Thanks! How do you put it on the memory stick? What do i download and how do I change it/where do i put it

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
One link doesn't work? Which one?

The easiest way is just downloading this: http://brawlplus.net/downloads/Plusery50Full.zip

Open up the ZIP, and move all of the files to your SD card.

Delete all of the custom stages from your Wii and SD card, hit Reset on the Wii, then insert your SD card and go to Stage Builder. Hit Launch Game when Gecko comes up. The rest should be straightforward.

Jobes

Smash Apprentice
The link in step 5 on the install guide doesnt work "5. Download the RSBE01.gct file from here."

Thanks a bunch, I'll let you know if I have problems

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Homebrew is awesome, but can be a tad troublesome for some to manage when they have to update their Wii for new games. (>_>)

Jobes

Smash Apprentice
I don't want homebrew because i have nothing that i really want it for and it'd just be a pain to set up and install for a younger kid like me (14)

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
It only takes a minute and you only need to DL a few files. xD

Homebrew has a load of stuff you would like. USB Loader, games, utilities. But I'm not the one who should be advertising that. :p

Adetque

Smash Apprentice
I don't want homebrew because i have nothing that i really want it for and it'd just be a pain to set up and install for a younger kid like me (14)
Tbh I'm 13 atm and installed it when I was 12. It was really easy.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
DVD player software (MPlayer CE) ftw.

This is probably the best option too if you play both regular brawl and Brawl+, the only issue is if you play regular brawl and you start an offline match, it'll freeze at the stage select screen if you have your SD card inserted. And it's also easy to switch to +.

Top Bottom