• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl in Berlin 2 - ROAD TO APEX

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Housing & Stuff Thread will come soon (In the European Boards) :)

I'm just waiting for an update of the german board, since the admins said they made a back-up and every post will be gone~

So hopefully it'll be finished this week.

All I can say by now is, that BiB had like 10-15 Housing Spots (All taken) and that there are already some people looking for housing (Austrians & Dutchies).

And don't forget you can stay until monday morning in the location !!!

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Friday to Saturday
Saturday to Sunday
Sunday to Monday (Only in the very morning - 6am to 8am should be the time everyone starts leaving - we also want to clean everything up of course)

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Ohh so its Mid Tiers instead of Low Tiers at this, interesting, im gonna stop playing too much CoD and start training to **** with team Fire Emblem, and il prolly team with C.R.Z since were liek the only ones from UK coming HOPEFULLY.

Honestly though, id prefer to do Low Tiers rathar than Mid Tiers.

Edit: Im telling that n00b Calzorz to get his *** to this so confirm him please.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
You have to send one before the tournament sooner or later (Just make sure its before the tournament :p)

Look @OP.

Laem

Smash Champion
That's a humongous 'sextuple' post idd.
But...
U can take me off the list :(
counterintelligence had me believe my trips weren't overlapping but they are.
Was lookin forward to this, but alas.

Top Bottom