• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl in the Hall 3!!!, Owingsville, KY Date TBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!RESULTS ARE UP for 2

clowsui

Smash Legend
I will probably be here, provided that I can get a ride and gas money isn't TOO bad. Steel and I will be coming, probably entering singles only to save our wallets though we will do doubles MMs + friendlies.

Also lmao @ this ***** right here...I know EXACTLY how to terminate Sonics w/ Marth...I don't even need you to be free against Falco, you will get bodied anyways, and Sheik beats Sonic by using Chain, Jab and Forward tilt.

POT MONSTER, GET READY TO BE SLAYED

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Look at all this^ hype. You talk down about me all day long yet it seems to me you're doing about as good as me and I play a ****ty character and I haven't been playing as long as you AND you live in Cincinnati. So, explain to me why you haven't made Top 10 at any tournaments yet, Tyr, Steel, Daycia and several others have outplaced you on several occasions?

When you stop focusing on running your yap at me and trying to undercut me at every opportunity and focus on what YOU need to do, then maybe, you can actually say something to me that I'll take into consideration.

Until then, shut the **** up.

Kel

Smash Master
I should be able to keep Saturday off this weekend. Hopefully it all works out.

I'll be needing a team mate too BTW

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Looking like Crash is up for driving so we should have a full group going to this. And I'm pretty sure Kip will be able to bring Lexington, but I'm not sure.

Also

Tournaments go on auto-hype when it gets closer to the date. Until then it's kinda hard to hype tourneys up lol
(h)

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
This tournament will be great if everyone shows up then! Kel we need to play a few rounds if you're going to drop by!

Also where are the god kais at?

We need more set ups! can never have too many set ups...

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I will probably be here, provided that I can get a ride and gas money isn't TOO bad. Steel and I will be coming, probably entering singles only to save our wallets though we will do doubles MMs + friendlies.

Also lmao @ this ***** right here...I know EXACTLY how to terminate Sonics w/ Marth...I don't even need you to be free against Falco, you will get bodied anyways, and Sheik beats Sonic by using Chain, Jab and Forward tilt.

POT MONSTER, GET READY TO BE SLAYED
$20 MM against my Sonic then?

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Kel told me about this one. Hmmmmm.... 5 hours and 38 minutes for me to get down there. I'll def think about it though if I'm not carpooling to IL with MI this Saturday. I'll let the NW OH guys know about this if I do decide to go.

Top Bottom