• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl in the Hall 3!!!, Owingsville, KY Date TBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!RESULTS ARE UP for 2

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Because of the date change I don't think I will make it to this. I requested off for this upcoming weekend, but I can't get the 25th off. :\

So no KassandraKnight will be here most likely. :(

Count

Smash Champion
Sorry Hael can't make it.

Sigma Nu dodgeball ftllllllllll.

plus i have to run away from kassandra since this is what she wants to do to my diddy

:uzi::coolmonke::smash::enforcer::sniper:

owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Hey if Sneaky or Kel are going to this... I wanna ride with you all. And if you don't have a partner Kel....MIB!?

sneakytako

Smash Lord
I plan on driving, who wants to join the sneaky-mobile? And anyone need a dubz partner?

Edit: Thus far I have Y.b.M. Kel Kass, one spot left.

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
Well if time allows how does $1 low tiers sound?

Also for anyone really far OoS I can provide housing just message me or call me at 6067764284

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
This is a message to anyone who had trouble finding the venue last time, or who may have trouble this time. The fellowship hall is tucked in behind the Owingsville United Methodist Church so it can be hard to see so if you find the Church you are at the right place

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Louisville should be able to pick up Lex on the way. Atm it's looking like we'll have four spots for Lex guys, but we may have one extra if Tac doesn't go. Gas money would be great but it won't be much, since it isn't that bad of a drive. Also you'll need to find a central location to meet up so we don't have to drive all over the city picking you up, lol.

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
Louisville should be able to pick up Lex on the way. Atm it's looking like we'll have four spots for Lex guys, but we may have one extra if Tac doesn't go. Gas money would be great but it won't be much, since it isn't that bad of a drive. Also you'll need to find a central location to meet up so we don't have to drive all over the city picking you up, lol.
Awesome. I believe that atm, the only 3 from Lexington that are going are me, S2, and Ttar, but I've got another that might want to come.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Who the F*ck goes to Frisbee tournaments....?
People who are part of a Frisbee team? Pretty legit imo

I'm either going to this tourney or the one next weekend, I have to make a choice. ATM it's looking like next weekend since I'll learn more from that one supposedly, so I might make it to this after all.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Yay this is supuh soon =]

get hyped for me, you motha beepaz!

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Who the F*ck goes to Frisbee tournaments....?
I've been to like 10 frisbee tournaments. They're fun. You play ultimate and then you get drunk. Then you ride a bus home. Top tier.

I endorse low tiers if bowser counts. Otherwise boooo.

Top Bottom