• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl in the Hall 4 Results!!! (NERDY VIRGINS)

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Y.b.M., I think I have potential too. Now I just have to work to realize it. Coming to these tournaments and playing great players is the best way to start. I look forward to playing you in the future! Perhaps you can give me some tips, as well!

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Xero what's your record vs me? Like 1-8?
Silly Count, I'm just trolling you. I believe my first comment to you was "Diddy is easy", and then I mentioned taking all your money or something like that. And I was bad then! Granted, I'm still bad now. :p

$2.57 MM. Except I might be going all MK because **** Mario.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Nah, it's cool Y.b.M. I kinda hated to steal his shot at Count too, I think he would have made a much more interesting match, although playing Count here was definitely a necessary step for me to improve in the future.

Man squid, why you gotta rag on me like that.

The_SMILE

Smash Apprentice
1: Count ($149.00) - Good snaz on 1st again Count. Outta all the people i played this tourny, I just have a hard time doing stuff against you. Your to fast! We need to do some more friendly's so I can get used to it.
2: Y.b.M. ($68.00) - Thanks :) Good stuff on 2nd. and lol I wondered why no one was getting you too take care of the loud people
3: Krystedez ($43.00) - Fun meeting and playing you. Those were really fun matches and thanks.
5: Judo ($12.50) - Glad I gotta avoid dat tilt lock dis time :)
5: KERO ($12.50) - Awesome job on 5th. I still need to learn to fight Oli better. But thanks lol. And you don't like getting hugged? Ralph Cecil is the same way... you two should hug each other xD ohh and me and Krystedez have a match recorded on your Wii, it would be awesome if you can upload it, or at least send me the match n I can upload it.
9: Shadow Phoenix - Thanks. Nice Mk. Next time were both at a tourny and I'm not broke we should mm :)
9: Infern Angelis - fun friendlies. Your commentary of matches was really funny.
9: The Smile - get better
9: Ralph Cecil - quick getting gimped
13: Slimjim - gg's in pools
13: Ttar - fun games.
13: SneakyTako - Awesome friendlies xD And good talking to yea.
17: Shyguy - <3 dat V-neck
17: Mister Eric - Beepo, You need to get back into practice.
17: Forward Air Rage - lol Yoshi
17: Sombra - Fun friendlies :) Your diddy is always fun to play
17: Hael Phael - <3 u. Keep da close tournies coming
25: Shadobot - We didn't get any friendlies or anything :|

Hey to da ashland people, If any of you guys wanna play sometime just send me a massage on here or something :)

To the Morehead 2 people some of you guys were pretty cool :) hopefully you guys will go play wif da rest of morehead sometime, to the ones that were loud and annoying... idk you guys suck.

links24

Smash Ace
these results........hm but i see that ralph cecil is using the ways of random snake to win good **** bro also nice job count my link is gonna take you down one day and other ppl yea good stuff wish i coulda came...........now back to winning free money around my parts XD

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Where I'm from we sacrifice virgins to the Sun God.

:awesome:

Good stuff to Count for kicking *** with Diddy. Good **** Y.b.M.

Infern..what happened baby? :(

Also good stuff to Sold2. I don't know you but you used DK and Zelda and got 7th? Mad respect.

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
Though it is in the past and I cannot change it I need to get something off my chest. There was a pool sheet result entered incorrectly when i was not behind the desk and I did not think to double check it. It caused a few seeding errors and I truly apologize for it happening. I also want to address that I should have eliminated from pools due to the time constraints and lack of setups. In the future I will strive to be more aware of situations like these and I'm sorry to those who were affected by this.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I'm more sorry, I took advantage of our time and wasted it. I played this :pit: basterd, and most matches with people take 2 or 3 minutes longer because...because...:pit: doesn't have a bike or faaaaarrrrrt :cry:

Seriously Hael, it's not all your fault by any means. I wish we could have done low-tier doubles and all that fun shiz. But it was seriously a pleasure coming to my first BitH! Thank you for hosting it.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
1: Count ($149.00) - thanks for driving and carrying me in doubles. Grats on first again!
2: Y.b.M. ($68.00) - ggs, next time we play I'm getting it recorded for sure, though I'm not going to complain that the rock kill didn't get recorded LOL.
3: Krystedez ($43.00) - ggs thanks for letting me sleep over and everything. Your pit got his revenge ._.
4: Kel ($25.00) - dont sandbag in pools and screw yourself in bracket. I was actually looking forward to a legit set with you and then you went falco/snake :(
5: Judo ($12.50) - ggs I've watched the replays like 3 times and I feel ******** because I'm still not sure what to do differently next time we play lol.
5: KERO ($12.50) - ggs, everytime my grab missed you by like half an inch and I was getting really frustrated by it ><.
9: Infern Angelis - lol I told him :p
9: Ralph Cecil - ggs, your snake is really unique in a good way except for when you blow yourself up and lose games because of it xD. I got caught in like 2 or 3 nairs that seemed to come from no where ._.
13: Slimjim - lol yoshi. ggs :p
13: Luminoth - not sure why you dont want to play me when wolf ***** yoshi. I'm actually scared to play you cause last time we played you sd'd and it was still close ._.
17: Shyguy - no more falco? O:
17: Mister Eric - ggs in our mm's.
17: Forward Air Rage - Sorry I wasn't up for playing friendlies, I was frustrated I lost my tourney match ><. We'll play more next time for sure though.
17: Garbo - I'm glad you enjoyed your first tournament and didn't react like those other guys.
17: Sombra - gg's, I love fd vs diddy even though its his best stage lol.
17: Kassandranova - you don't like my haircut do you? :(
17: Hael Phael - thanks for housing us and hosting the tourney. Sorry I bugged you so much about low tiers after you had already said no. =/
25: Level Nine Snake - you definitely played better this time. Didn't kill yourself once and you took a stock off me both games. That water camping at pirate ship confused me though.
25: Shadobot - I had fun playin doubles with you friday night, thanks for housing us.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
oh snap, count holding it down for the diddy kongs

and ybm holding it down for the african americans

good **** to both of you :laugh:

slimjim

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FS-slimjim
3DS FC
4296-3887-2717
1. Count - Good stuff man, pools were fun, can't wait to play again.
2. Y.b.M - As always, thanks for the tips; every time that Kirby of yours comes out I learn some new shenanigans and it always takes me up a notch.
3. Krystedez - I was the one asking for the friendly so I could try out a new tactic for the Kirby-Wario match-up lol.
4. Kel - ...bet you won't do it. Good stuff as always, glad to not have to play you and OS in doubles for once. XD Looking forward to hopefully seeing you again before the move.
5. Judo - Didn't get to play this time around, but it's always a pleasure.
5. KERO - Good stuff dude, loved the friendlies on random and glad Brian and I got to play you in doubles.
7. Hadesblade - ...*sigh* %!@$&^# Yoshi...good stuff though haha.
9. Shadow Phoenix - Glad bracket went a lot better than pools, and thanks for the MK ditto tips, even though I'm pretty much dropping MK except for G&W and ZSS.
9. Infern Angelis - Kneeds moar cypher kills.
9. The Smile - Good games in pools.
13. Luminoth - RAAAAAGE! D:<
13. Ttar - Great games in pools, I was scared of that Lucario.
13. SneakyTako - Didn't get to play, but t'was a pleasure as always.
17. Shyguy - Good set, I wish you could travel more dude. : /
17. Mister Eric - Also didn't get to play, but enjoyed talking about what was and was not manly.
17. Forward Air Rage - Good set man, and thanks to constantly getting you and Hades, I finally "get" the Yoshi matchup. Awesome.
17. Kassandranova - Glad you helped stick it to that one super-lame kid, and sick matches in doubles. Also looking forward to hopefully seeing you again too before the move.
17. Hael Phael - I don't get why you don't just stick with Pika, doing dang well with him from what I saw. Great tourney too, but needed a little bit more low-tier doubles. haha

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
slim I'm real sorry about not playing you D: D: D: I KNEW I forgot who it was that was asking me... Everytime I was in a friendly it was being interrupted >_<!!

I hope we can see each other again at a future event. I just run around these events too much and tournament takes priority over friendlies. I should have seen to you pre-tourney still :( Maybe you can wifi me, I've been getting better on it and my connection is better too. Still not the same exp tho...

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Judo, Kero, S2! Good **** guys. I wish I would have been able see Kero's Ken combo. He's so stupid talented yo'.

We need to meet still Estados! Good **** to Count, doin it big. This seems like it was an amazingly fun tournament.

Maybe I'll see some o you guys in C-Bus this weekend for DU!

:phone:

Count

Smash Champion
Right when I saw you post I knew it was going to be some comment like that LOL.

Who lets toon link win nowadays anyway?

@xero I was just goofing with you as well. you know i loveeeeee you :p

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
Judo, Kero, S2! Good **** guys. I wish I would have been able see Kero's Ken combo. He's so stupid talented yo'.

We need to meet still Estados! Good **** to Count, doin it big. This seems like it was an amazingly fun tournament.

Maybe I'll see some o you guys in C-Bus this weekend for DU!

:phone:
Eh heh, thanks ^.^; Also, the replay was saved, and Hael plans to upload it at some point. The first match wasn't saved unfortunately, but it was rather boring. Just normal Oli/Snake stuff. You guys are overrating me a bit much, though. I'm really not all that amazing. I either get lucky or space really well XD

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
these results........hm but i see that ralph cecil is using the ways of random snake to win good **** bro also nice job count my link is gonna take you down one day and other ppl yea good stuff wish i coulda came...........now back to winning free money around my parts XD
Thanks =D I was told that I kept explosions going on quite a lot through my matches. ^_^ (Random b-reversals ftw)
9: Ralph Cecil - ggs, your snake is really unique in a good way except for when you blow yourself up and lose games because of it xD. I got caught in like 2 or 3 nairs that seemed to come from no where ._.
Thanks, & yeah I know lol. You should've seen me in pools, I was SDing like crazy. ^_^ Also I got to work on the nair thing, becuase I practiced with Forward Air's Yoshi the day before the tourney.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Thanks =D I was told that I kept explosions going on quite a lot through my matches. ^_^ (Random b-reversals ftw)

Thanks, & yeah I know lol. You should've seen me in pools, I was SDing like crazy. ^_^ Also I got to work on the nair thing, becuase I practiced with Forward Air's Yoshi the day before the tourney.
now i'm interested. i hope you plan on going to the kiest's tournament on may 7th :p

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Clowsui, could you tell me more about the tournament on May 7th (hosted by Kiest)?

Like the location of said tournament and/or the link to smash boards thread?

I would greatly appreciate it.

~ Sombra ~

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
You guys are overrating me a bit much, though. I'm really not all that amazing. I either get lucky or space really well XD
This kid is stupid lucky, he can grab people in mid-air and do pikmin rockets on command. Truth. Oh, and he just does things that work.

Top Bottom