• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl is Part of the 2010 MLG season: $60,000 in prizes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLG_Deimos

<font color="dimgray"><b><i>MLG Administrator</i><
Hey, my name is Dan. I've been around Major League Gaming since 2004, and I am currently in charge of the Community Out-Reach program. This is a new position where I will basically search for threads on Smashboards.com that pertain to MLG or the upcoming events, and I will answer any questions anybody may have. So if you have any questions about MLG or the upcoming event in Orlando, ask away and I will answer them in a timely manner.

The first 2010 MLG Pro Circuit Event will be held in Orlando, April 16th-18th.

Passes are still available for SSBB at the Orlando Pro Circuit Event.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Player Passes on Sale Now! - 35$ per player pass

If you would rather not play, you can still experience the Pro Circuit Events as a spectator. Spectator passes are only 25$ for the entire weekend. You can purchase your spectator pass by going HERE. Please go here to view the opportunities available as a spectator.

Head on over and purchase your pass now!

March 26th is the deadline for booking a room in the discounted MLG block at the Disney All-Star Resort. Rooms are $99 a night and are limited, so be sure to book yours now. The Pro Circuit Event will be held in the ESPN World Wide of Sports complex, so you’ll be just a short walk away from the competition.

Book Your Room Now!

MLG_Deimos

Hey everyone i just bought my pass to the MLG Orlando Tournament. Any idea on when info on times and such will be posted? or if it has already?

Or really any info at all? I bought the pass expecting the email to have some info lol, no luck.

Thanks,
Angbad
This information should be released soon, so please just keep checking MLGPro.com for updates.

MLG_Deimos

it's best of 11 sets?
It is best of 11 if the two players meeting in the finals have played each other already in the Winners Bracket Finals. It is normally a best of 3 series. The complete rules can be found below.

1. If Players are scheduled to play each other for a 2nd time in an Open Bracket, and they played a Best of 3 Game Match in the Winners Bracket, their Match will expand to a Best of 7, include the previous Match, and pick up where that Match left off. For example, if Player A beat Player B 2 Games to 0 in the Winners Bracket, the Best of 7 will resume with Game 3 and Player A leading 2 Games to 0. When the Match is resumed, the loser of the Winners Bracket Match must select the Stage for the upcoming Game. When the Match is resumed, the winner of the Winners Bracket Match must select their Character for the upcoming Game first. The loser of the Winners Bracket Match must then select their Character for the upcoming Game.
  2. If the Players scheduled to play each other in the Finals played each other in the Winners Bracket Finals, their Match will expand to a Best of 11, include the previous Match, and pick up where that Match left off. For example, if Player A beat Player B 3 Games to 0 in the Winners Bracket, the Best of 11 will resume with Game 4 and Player A leading 3 Games to 0. When the Match is resumed, the loser of the Winners Bracket Finals Match must select the Stage for the upcoming Game. When the Match is resumed, the winner of the Winners Bracket Finals Match must select their Character for the upcoming Game first. The loser of the Winners Bracket Finals Match must then select their Character for the upcoming Game.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
lol i was wondering why there were so many MLG moderators, and then i remember that MLG owns this site now.

so is there a cap on the number of brawl singles entrants in the bracket? someone told me it was full but i didn't believe them...

i already signed up so i'm just wondering

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I see that most of the scrubs concern is that there will be mk dittos in grandfinals...... when was the last national tourney that had mk dittos in grandfinals?? and when was the last time a national tourney had top 8 all mks? please start posting smart things people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom