• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl is this important

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Im not sure if im the only one who as been acting like this, but ill explain. Once i found out smash was coming out, i knew it was getting closer and closer as the days drifted by. Im not going to lie to you guys, when i would walk uptown and go and do things, i would be more careful than i would normally be because i feared death before the coming of brawl. I had a dream that i was about to die from falling off a cliff in a car, i leaped out of the car screaming " No! i have to play brawl!". Now that we are a mere 12 days away, i think im going to make it.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I am not sure what the point is, but I laughed.

I guess the question on my mind is, did you ever really think you wouldn't make it?

darthjiggles

Smash Rookie
Im not sure if im the only one who as been acting like this, but ill explain. Once i found out smash was coming out, i knew it was getting closer and closer as the days drifted by. Im not going to lie to you guys, when i would walk uptown and go and do things, i would be more careful than i would normally be because i feared death before the coming of brawl. I had a dream that i was about to die from falling off a cliff in a car, i leaped out of the car screaming " No! i have to play brawl!". Now that we are a mere 12 days away, i think im going to make it.
Seek help, seriously.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
You can always play Brawl in Heaven. I heard you can play as Mega Man, Cloud and Masterchief. (Ok, not funny -.-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom