• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl it Out: APEX EDITION ((DISCOUNTS & P:M RULES UPDATED))

nuker119

Smash Apprentice
Hey Nuke, if you manage to make it to the tourney i'll spot your fee for the tourney.
Hows that sound.
if i can make it, that would be amazing! thank you so much. this snow storm didn't help out much at all. but ill def. post in here if i think ill be able to make it. again thank you

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
at the current moment.. i do not know if ill be able to actually make this now :(. i lost alot of my crap with this hurricane and nearly lost the house due to a tree that luckily fell another direction. my house will most likely be without power and heat and everything until after thanksgiving and i kinda hafta start saving money to be able to help out with everything at my house...ill post more if i know if im able to go but i know now that i will certainly not be able to supply the tvs that i originally wanted to as they got destroyed on the flood.
I'm sorry I haven't been able to go and see you buddy. My heart goes out to you and your family! You let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I got a Wii for you, hacked and ready to go bro! You already know. Much love to you and yours.

Hey Nuke, if you manage to make it to the tourney i'll spot your fee for the tourney.
Hows that sound.
You're an awesome person for offering this.

IN OTHER NEWS!!!
So as of right now, the Arena is back and running. They lost power after Sandy. So the tourney is still on! I am currently looking for a reputable streamer for this event. If anyone has any suggestions (that ISN'T CHIBO, I already asked and he is booked for that weekend), please let me know either here or on Facebook.

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
Looks like I'll definitely be there next Saturday. I'll also probably be bringing a friend along.

Good luck to everyone recovering from the hurricane! Here's hoping you all make it out of this unharmed!

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
Looks like I'll definitely be there next Saturday. I'll also probably be bringing a friend along.

Good luck to everyone recovering from the hurricane! Here's hoping you all make it out of this unharmed!
Next Saturday??? This is on Thanksgiving Weekend... lol

nuker119

Smash Apprentice
gotta hype this awesome hype set with hype li ppl.. in a new potentially hype location with the most hype host the dul0r.. soo um... HYPE!..

its looking better and better for me being able to go to this now, my family got gas and power back last friday, still just fixing what can be fixed and replacing the rest. i am really looking forward to this to be able to use it as a way to take my mind off of everything thats been happening. so yea again.. hype!!

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
Very excited for this event! The NY/NJ Smash Scene needs this something fun and awesome to look forward to after the tragedy we all went through these past few weeks. Spread the word everyone!! I will be announcing Set Up discounts and hopefully a streamer for this event by the end of the week. Sorry for the delay, but with recent events I haven't had the oppurtunity to get things rolling.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
not goin to this, gotta be back home for thanksgiving. sorry

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
dul...if I'm able to make it..i can bring my only surviving full setup...its a small tv but its alli can give atm.

:phone:
That's perfectly fine Nuke! Also Project: M Rules have been updated! And if I can get a copy of PSAS, I might have a set up for it at the event!

EpicGold

Smash Rookie
I have a wii that i can bring but the thing is it has a split second lag on brawl for some reason, doesnt seem like much but its annoying in the beginning but you get used to it within 5-10min

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
If it has any lag, I will not give any discount on it...sorry. But the venue does have 4 CRT TVs, and I am looking for Wii's to fill those up.

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
So I'm thinking if we get enough hype, we could have a mini side event for PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale. I have a copy of the game as of this morning! What do others think?

Luigisama

Smash Champion
So I'm thinking if we get enough hype, we could have a mini side event for PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale. I have a copy of the game as of this morning! What do others think?
go ahead do it. I'm sure some people who just bought the game would want to go.

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
Last I heard, Nuke said he was still trying to come. He's like 80% confirmed.

And I hope to see everyone come thru tomorrow! I would love to beat my Last Brawl it Out!

nuker119

Smash Apprentice
I'm gunna try to come thru tomorrow..its like 95% that illl be coming thru to this..hopefully would be there between 12 and 1...def need a tourney and to see people

:phone:

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
no ride...im gonna have to sit it out...unless a mircale happens but i dont expect it only cause im nto a great player so i shouldnt be priority

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
Thank you to all who came by and participated! And thank you to all of those who tried to come out today. If feed back is awesome, There will be Bi-Monthly Smash Fests at this venue and Monthly Tournaments, probably sometime after APEX2013.

I will be adding results tomorrow after our Pokemon event!

Top Bottom