• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl - KMYM 2: Drunk Zeton VS Drunk Future - Nov 13! Ft. Lain, Atomsk, you? Oh yeah!

Nicole

Smash Champion
that's sad, because 90% of my posts are jokes. or at least are lighthearted and meant to be taken not very seriously.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
cause this is a ****ing celebration!!!

and the finale of the circuit before the finals. plus it's in kahoka. isn't that a finale unto itself?
Isn't my tournament the last one before the finals? :laugh:

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
But yink you're a ness main so your parties can't be legit; you're only 8. No one wants to get drunk on punch and play pin the tail on the donkey w/ my BAir.

Cook

Smash Master
Yeah, any circuit events after this one matter less, so this is the finale. Sorry 'bout it.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
****, I actually might need a partner too >_> and this is an open invitation to anyone who isn't terribad.

Teh Future

Smash Master
double minority teams are banned

totally broken

and we dont **** with those cup limits. shouldnt have to surgically nerf the whole game when its just one team messing everything up

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Daaayyyymmmmm, MJoWiiG is gonna sweep the table as long as I'm still moderately non-sober when we start.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Pfft yeah right. I am taking this. I was out of practice last time.

JoWii rematch. Here. @ whenever we get the chance. Dont be late.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Ummmmmmm, you guys forgot about Tmacc+The Great Legan. Pretty much the team to beat IMO. Precision infused with style.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I played Beer Pong tonight for the first time in a while, 3 games, won 2, lost 1. Made 60% of my shots, not bad. I think we can at least get to 13 in a row which is my personal record.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Clel's voice: D@mn!

I can't get away from the fact that there's going to be alcohol after the tournament. I still have nightmares from Zeton doing n-airs in real life.

And the drive up there, omg. So much roadkill... We had to spot-dodge it all.

Nicole

Smash Champion
if lain is coming to this he should be my pong partner again, and we'll win even though we let drunk zeton shoot half of our shots (and miss all of them).

otherwise, someone GOOD who can make the last cup fairly well should team with me. TP? :psycho:

edit: speaking of those two people who might/might not be coming...who is 100% coming to this?

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
My car is bringing:

JoWii
JoWii's ego
JoWii's skill
JoWii's extra fold-able table
JoWii's balls ;)
JoWii's cups.

>_> Probably the best car,

lain

Smash Master
I'm def. coming to this. I need to conquer old demons! T_T

if lain is coming to this he should be my pong partner again, and we'll win even though we let drunk zeton shoot half of our shots (and miss all of them).
Done! Zeton can shoot all of our shots and we'll still somehow win lollll

MegaRobMan I'll see you then bb

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'm def. coming to this.
YES! Hopefully Omaha will have stuff as good as the Mr. Niceguy and OG Kush that's floating around right now. Good luck on the whole "Winning in Beer Pong" thing cause apparently, Ares and I, are winning. Nebraska-We bringing the ruckus.

I still need a brawl-brawl partner.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
I kinda wanna do doubles in Brawl. Anyone want a TL/Kirby partner? Perferably someone who I don't have to carry because I'm bad at that.

Top Bottom