• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Minitage

Some of that stuff was alright, but some of it was quite unnecessary like the jabs clanking :/.

Good job however.

Mr.Clutch31

Smash Cadet
Some of that stuff was alright, but some of it was quite unnecessary like the jabs clanking :/.

Good job however.
Yeah I threw some random stuff in there cause I didn't want it to be TOO short lol.

Thanks for the feedback.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Oh my god, 1:40 was awesomeee <3

Although I have a feeling it didn't happen in a real match because of the way it was edited

Mr.Clutch31

Smash Cadet
Oh my god, 1:40 was awesomeee <3

Although I have a feeling it didn't happen in a real match because of the way it was edited
About that, we were doing 2v2s on Wifi but the DDDs partner left before the match started. So when it was a 2v1 I literally sat on the platform doing that taunt the whole game while Ganon and DDD were going at it. Then...yea lol. The DDD deserves more credit for his timing xD

Top Bottom