• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl model extractor

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdgyBluz

Smash Apprentice
What do you mean you tried to get it in the game? Pharrox hasn't released the "importer" part of it yet....
Well, idk about that but, BigSharkZ sent me a file named "Pikachu Model by Pharrox". I assume that's the model he released o.o

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
I'm trying to fix the model extractor, but it doesn't work. Still looking for Mewtwo, Pichu, Dr. Mario, and Young Link's Melee models.

So wait, can we make Trophy models actual characters, and just rig their bone structure to match the character of choice?

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Sorry, i had some connection problems here.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?z34jzwwjzjj

Here you go. That's the file.
YESZ
Thank you <3
EDIT: ...? That did nothing... Let's try FitPikachuMotionEtc.
EDIT2: Let's not. That crashed the game. ._.

EDIT3: ...Oh crap. I just realized something. Moveset files and model files use the same file name. We have to choose between moveset and model. ;-;

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
YESZ
Thank you <3
EDIT: ...? That did nothing... Let's try FitPikachuMotionEtc.
EDIT2: Let's not. That crashed the game. ._.

EDIT3: ...Oh crap. I just realized something. Moveset files and model files use the same file name. We have to choose between moveset and model. ;-;
Confirmed to work yet?

Oh, and if Pharrox wanted us all to have the the .pac, why'd he PM it?

Hence Private. I dunno.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
So will we be able to add color animations to characters kinda like the ones I edited here? Or are character models not able to have color animations?

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
So why isn't this model hack you know, hacking the model? I've renamed it everything possible and still nothing.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
If it did nothing that means he has successfully ported the model over to Collada (or whatitscalled) and ported back successfully.

You guys need to improve your memory, he told us this a while ago.

Get...hype? o_O

I mean

YEA

GET HYPE

**** GOT REAL

ICE CARS

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
If it did nothing that means he has successfully ported the model over to Collada (or whatitscalled) and ported back successfully.

Get...hype? o_O

I mean

YEA

GET HYPE

**** GOT REAL

ICE CARS
You're not cool.

I very much disrespect you now.

Oshi wait HYPE HYPE I FIT IN NOW HYPE

So yeah, if I port a model from Super Mario Sunshine, I can edit it in 3DS Max right now, but I can't port it, right? I could start working now and at least be halfway done or something by that time. (I have no idea how hard it is)

EdgyBluz

Smash Apprentice

Get...hype? o_O

I mean

YEA

GET HYPE

**** GOT REAL

ICE CARS
Oh fu-
You're right, d00d :U

Pharrox

Smash Journeyman
Everyone needs to take a GIANT step back. NOTHING has been released to anyone yet, and nothing will be for at least a couple days.

Honestly, reading the last couple pages, I have no idea what anyone is talking about.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
LeafBarret, it's a FitPikachu##.pac file. Sorry if I didn't respond sooner, but Bluz sent the file for me. :p

And glad you got it to work, Pharrox. I'll impatiently wait for the release, hoping it will be hard so random noobs won't make 135013513 Roys, Soras, Sephiroths, Mickey Mouses or even Pac-Man. Oh god, I better not see these characters be shown like crazy. I'm sure I'll get butt-waped after saying that, but who cares, it's my opinion.

ROY SUCKS. :3

mariokart64n

Smash Apprentice
LOL pacman ^.^
that's actually be a really easy thing to model and test with. assuming we have to preserve the number of mesh groups the model injection could be a bit menacing with more complex characters.

after that I'd like to push the limits of how brawl will render transparent textures. transparency is really important, but the brawl characters normally don't have any. if brawl can't handle transparency well.. then the idea of using ripped models kinda goes down the tubes.kingdom hearts and final fantasy extensively use alphas.

howell, I'm excited ^_^ got my Wii pulled out, trying to recall how to pack and unpack the PAC files.

@Vile
are you modeling roy from scratch? if not what is it you made

crazy brawler

Smash Cadet
more i hear of model hack getting complete soon, more i can imagine of roy in brawl, it like my imagination of roy getting more powerful more that model importer get completed

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
LeafBarret, it's a FitPikachu##.pac file. Sorry if I didn't respond sooner, but Bluz sent the file for me. :p

And glad you got it to work, Pharrox. I'll impatiently wait for the release, hoping it will be hard so random noobs won't make 135013513 Roys, Soras, Sephiroths, Mickey Mouses or even Pac-Man. Oh god, I better not see these characters be shown like crazy. I'm sure I'll get butt-waped after saying that, but who cares, it's my opinion.

ROY SUCKS. :3
Which is why I'm looking forward to seeing a Sothe Model or a Sigurd one:).

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
As soon as I can get my hands on SMS, I should be able to do Bowser Jr., though BigSharkZ had already imported his model.

I don't think he edited it though. Can't wait to work on it. :3333

How would importing models from other games work?

Tiberious

Smash Journeyman
I'm still waiting for the most recent version of the extractor to show up; the one that can convert any character's model.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
@RyuReiatsu and PlasmaKirby1

Now those are some good ideas.

Also, Tiberious, the guy who made ASH, CUPASH and Stage ASH (Forgot his name, I apologize) made an extractor that can extract any model. That's how I got Bowser Jr. like ThatGuyYouMightKnow said. As for the private message you sent me, I blocked you because you were being annoying to me.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
I'm still waiting for the most recent version of the extractor to show up; the one that can convert any character's model.
Do you need to ISO hack your Wii to extract models from any game?

Shark, I was (And if I was, I don't remember how, and am sorry for it) never annoying to you. >_> And if you thought so, maybe it was some idiots in the BPN Chat?

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
@Pharrox:
I think me or someone else started the subject of "replacing the games models with other model to have them playable in game."While editing a character model, would you be able to place another model in the same editing file, save it, and inject it (or whatever the method will be) into the brawl ISO, will the new model operate (animations, etc) like the model it replaced?

EX: You open, i.e, the Lucario model file, and replace the model with the 3D model of Mewtwo for SSBM? I know this sounds a little bit odd and extreme, but would it be possible? Just need some estimates or opinions."
Pharrox, can you answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom