• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl model extractor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora Master2.0

Smash Journeyman
Thnkx Pharrox for all the hard work. Your work seems to be getting so far, sounds like your getting very close. X]
Good luck! Keep up the fantastic work.

Poxag

Smash Apprentice
I meant I'll download the program this thread is about.
Pharrox has not finished writing it yet,, so you cant download unless u have timemachine.exe on ur computer

Edit:Unless you meant the program to rip models out of brawl, but thats old news.

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
Pharrox has not finished writing it yet,, so you cant download unless u have timemachine.exe on ur computer
timemachine.exe? Pfft, that's waaaaayyyyy outdated. Oh well, I'm going to vacation on Saturn. *opens wormhole.exe*

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
timemachine.exe? Pfft, that's waaaaayyyyy outdated. Oh well, I'm going to vacation on Saturn. *opens wormhole.exe*
Are you joking? If you update to Microsoft .net framework v 200.01, you can go to the sun in a heat protected power jumpsuit powered by milk and catnip!

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
Are you joking? If you update to Microsoft .net framework v 200.01, you can go to the sun in a heat protected power jumpsuit powered by milk and catnip!
Yeah, but only at a speed of 60 kb/sec. But did you know that there's a new video card that'll let your computer display videos in all 11 dimesions?

Fun Fact: According to the Science Channel, there's actually 11 dimensions (length, width, depth, time, tacos, yadda yadda...)

GadgetTR

Smash Apprentice
Huh, that leads to another question... Since Smash Up was based off of Smash Brothers, does it use the same model format? What I'm really asking is this: can I extract models from its .PAC?

NOTE: I am NOT asking can I import them into Smash Brothers. I am just asking if I can extract them using the model extractor.
Why don't you try it and find out?

Though the answer is likely no.

...:::VILE:::...

Smash Ace
They are actually kinda similar to brawls, they seem to be compressed weirdly, if someone can upload one, i would love to look at it.

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
Awesome, because now Brawlbox can replace models!

Can it VILE? You can replace the nodes now, like you did with turning characters into bosses. So how bout putting those rigged models of yours into a character using brawlbox! Of course, you would have to know if it works first, which it does.

I love Brawlbox! <3

...I'm straight. :p

pokelover980

Smash Ace
Awesome, because now Brawlbox can replace models!

Can it VILE? You can replace the nodes now, like you did with turning characters into bosses. So how bout putting those rigged models of yours into a character using brawlbox! Of course, you would have to know if it works first, which it does.

I love Brawlbox! <3

...I'm straight. :p
That would only work if we could convert our .DAE models in mdl0. We dont have that ability yet :U

shadowlinks99

Smash Rookie
This is a quote on how to replace models in Brawlbox in VILE's "lol u can play as bosses nao lol wut dantarion" thread:

"Ok, let me explain the steps that worked for me :

1) Get the desired model AND textures exported (WHOLE TextureData[0] file)
2) Open the model to be replaced. Remember to open .PAC AND .PCS, BOTH NEED TO BE REPLACED.
3) Replace the model with the one you exported.
4) Rename it to it's original name. (e.g FitSnake00)
5) Replace the TextureData[0] file.
6) Save and test.

If your file size for .pac/.pcs is LESS than 300kb, expect a freeze.

Hope I helped."

Horray for model hacking.

pokelover980

Smash Ace
This is a quote on how to replace models in Brawlbox in VILE's "lol u can play as bosses nao lol wut dantarion" thread:

"Ok, let me explain the steps that worked for me :

1) Get the desired model AND textures exported (WHOLE TextureData[0] file)
2) Open the model to be replaced. Remember to open .PAC AND .PCS, BOTH NEED TO BE REPLACED.
3) Replace the model with the one you exported.
4) Rename it to it's original name. (e.g FitSnake00)
5) Replace the TextureData[0] file.
6) Save and test.

If your file size for .pac/.pcs is LESS than 300kb, expect a freeze.

Hope I helped."

Horray for model hacking.
We can only do that with existing models. We can't import modl0 files yet.

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to swap Zelda's model with Gardevoir. Any warnings to stop me from doing this? Cause I'll do it. And sir, IT WILL BE AWESOME!

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
did it worked?
'Fraid not. It froze while it was loading the stage. Does anybody know why this didn't work? Or another base character I can use instead of Zelda?

VILE, how did you get your boss model hacks to work?

DarkPikmin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
zDecoy
'Fraid not. It froze while it was loading the stage. Does anybody know why this didn't work? Or another base character I can use instead of Zelda?

VILE, how did you get your boss model hacks to work?
From what I read so far, the file size needs to be larger than 300kb? idunnolol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom