• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Music on Youtube (for DOWNLOAD, part 1)

Izaw

Smash Ace
Isnt there anyway i can download this music to my computer :<?

Lipucd

Smash Apprentice
Blarg...Different Youtube links I see...
There are a few MP3's floating around though...

GenG

Smash Lord
Oh, and btw...

There's no way this is a big part, as a guy I know with the game says he has 170 songs so far.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
...Oh, see, I thought this would be something major based on the title...you know, like a full soundtrack download??

But there's really not much that's new here. Thanks anyway, though. :)

firefox451

Smash Rookie
the final destination music is EPIC. I always hated when ppl only wanted to play that stage, but I may not mind so much anymore. :)

Aerozeke

Smash Cadet
By the Gods...

The Mario Kart bgm is absolutely, deliciously terrific. And I echo the sentiments on the Final Destination stage.

I'm still waiting for the alternative bgm for Final Destination, though. Bring on Part 2!!

Arteen

Smash Lord
Oh man, I love the OoT medley. Wow.

I hope we'll get a full song list soon. I want to hear all of the Sonic songs, any Golden Sun song (I hope), and the acoustic version of the Brawl theme that was on one of the Japanese commercials.

twdfx

Smash Cadet
how was it ripped? I thought there were issues with ripping the game data.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I hope there's a vocal Pollyanna in that rip.

lexxil

Smash Apprentice
OMG HAXX

I LOVED THE WOLF THEME...

Yaaaahhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuzzzzzz!!!

firefox451

Smash Rookie
All I can think about when I hear the Star Wolf music: "Look out... he's right behind you!"
I'm starting to get very excited about playing Wolf, no matter how clone-ified he may be.

Phyvo

Smash Journeyman
All I can think about when I hear the Star Wolf music: "Look out... he's right behind you!"
I'm starting to get very excited about playing Wolf, no matter how clone-ified he may be.
Don't worry, he's not very clonified at all. Doesn't even have the same animations.

As for the music, it's freakin' awesome. I'm not a fan of metal, but I'm a fan of Kirby fo' sho'.

And my brother was worried that the songs on the website sounded sampled... lol

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Wolf is awesome, but that's not the point here.

A big, big thank you for the first parts of the soundtrack from a desperate European who has to wait a VERY long time to get this game. ;)

susu_atari

Smash Ace
This is pretty cool. I thought was going to be the whole soundtrack, considering the title, but it's only about 10 tracks, or whatever.

I like the Kirby metal.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Man, if brawl all out fails as a game, at least its *** will be covered by one of the best sound tracks i've ever heard for a video game in my life

Kudos to Nintendo for that

jodinator

Smash Rookie
Wow wow wow wow.
That Kirby theme...is awesome.

And the OoT medley makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

ShadeofDante

Smash Cadet
Please, keep up this good work. =) I came to this thread expecting actual downloads of the music, and although the OP was misleading, at least someone's doing the good work. Nice job.

EDIT: God, Final Destination's song... Okay, I'm not a big fan of FD in Melee by any means... but this song and the new look it has... I may be playing this a LOT more.

Top Bottom