• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Music Swap - Version 2 is OUT (Updated June 8)

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
nevermind, I didnt have my txtcodes in the root of the SD card, now it works fine.
although, it also booted my brawl plus codes, so I had to move them back to the codes folder

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
nevermind, I didnt have my txtcodes in the root of the SD card, now it works fine.
although, it also booted my brawl plus codes, so I had to move them back to the codes folder
Glad you fixed your problem :laugh:

Tomiie

Smash Apprentice
This is a bit late, but if any PAL users still want to use this program, now you can!
I ported the code myself.

The address is:
4A000000 9018CDEC

Replace the NTSC-U with the address above.

YoshiBro1

Smash Rookie
NNID
YoshiBro1
3DS FC
3153-5058-8043
Hey, I had a question about missing songs. The guide I think answers this with a video that has a question along the lines saying "music is missing?". However the link leads to a video that is unaviliable. Recently Battle Field Ver. 2 (X25) has stopped working and anytime I tried to turn the music down for it in my music since it won't play any music when it's playing on Battle Field brawl freezes. I haven't messed with any of this stuff so I'm not sure what the issue is. Any ideas?

Top Bottom