• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl: OC #6: Springfield, OH - Nope's Monthly "Makin' Dat Money Like M2k" Mar. 6th

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Lol fun tourney. I suck at beer pong. I'll be at another tourney in 6 months or so lol. Shoutouts take too long.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
I needa hop back on that wifi status and practice up lol, and im not being lazy! im being poor lol.

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
Fun tourney as always

Shoutouts:
1: M2K ($216.00) - grats
2: Lain ($99.00) - I wanted you to beat M2K but you kept messing up your chain grabs :/
3: Renegade ($63.00) - I thought you saying "get moosed" was hillarious xD
4: AlphaZealot ($36.00) - Close games against Ren, Snake is silly :X
5: Blue Rogue ($18.00) - 5th was really good at this tourney, you should be happy you beat a lot of good people
5: Shugo ($18.00) - You're a really cool dude. Your Sonic ****** me was made even more epic by KB's texture hacks. You should go to more tournies
7: Fizzle - Grats Fizzle, almost got money :p Falcon vs Bowser was fun, gg's in pools
7: Nope - Outplacing Infern... nice
9: YbM - GG in brackets, your Kirby is too good
9: Champ - Good to see you again :D didn't play though :/
13: Z - I had no idea you went to this
13: Lou - Good to see you again, we haven't played in a while
17: Quivo - Thanks for driving man
17: SneakyTako - AZ was right we all got 17th.. I had fun with friendlies teams lol
17: Links - Really good Link and Ike, keep coming to tournies
25: CapEm - Close first game in pools, i need to learn Olimar. And wtf, 25th? You're better than this :O Happy belated birthday btw
25: Jerk - You're a cool dude, gg in brackets. I hope I see you at more tournies
25: Wakka - It seemed like you were having an off-day, but intense brackets matches. I didn't expect my Marth to win game 3 :O
25: Dickshelf - awesome name
25: XeroXen - I never did get to see any of your matches...
25: King Beef - Bracket ****, nuff said. Keep practicing you'll place money at the next one
33: Penguin - I can help you with the Marth matchup if you want
33: Clowsui - Teams friendlies were fun
33: Kiest - Go to Q's this Tuesday and you can play my Marth all you want :D
33: John - Pretty good MK for this being your first tourney. Keep practicing and coming to tournies

Not in Attendance/Didn't Enter:
Beegs - Missed you here, I wanted you to see my Marth against people and Marth ditto you :X
Ally/OS - I wanted to Falcon ditto MM both of you, oh well :/
PeppyWil: Fun friendlies.. I don't like Ike >.>

I had a lot of fun and hopefully can go to the next one. I also hope Springfield is still going to host The Showdown despite the MLG tourney being the weekend right before. The Showdown is the weekend after my finals so I'm definately coming if you decide to host it.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
1: M2K ($216.00)- Grats on first. Absolutely ***** me. Peach's chaingrab wouldn't have made any difference.
3: Renegade ($63.00)- You're a real legit player. Good job in doubles on your CP. Too bad we couldn't get our MM set going though. Maybe next time.
4: AlphaZealot ($36.00)- Thanks for the encouragement during the M2K matches Chris. xD
5: Blue Rogue ($18.00)- Awesome Job Blue. Way to rep NEOH. And stop acting so shy at tournies, I'm not evil or anything.
5: Shugo ($18.00)- Good to see you bust out that Sonic again lol.
7: Fizzle- Grats.
7: Nope- Nice job beating Infern. Thanks for hosting.
9: YbM- Grats, nice job in teams.
9: Champ- Didn't get to play again! xD
9: Infern- Your Snake infuriates me, and it's the only one that does. Grr...I'll beat you eventually, y'know...since I have to try harder with my character and all lol.
9: DJIskascribble- Awesome job.
13: Smash64- Ed we need to team sometime! Peach/Snake = ****.
13: Z- Grats.
13: Lou- GGs in teams, and we should team sometime. Brawl doubles being fun is what's keeping me around to play this game.
13: ArgentStew- Awesome Job Argent. Glad to see you got your firepower back.
17: Quivo- Yeah I'm definitely down to team again sometime. We worked really well as a team. Lots of clutch involved from both of us too haha.
17: Moose- You're getting better, I watched some of your games.
17: Mr. E- Beep.
17: SneakyTaco- Beep.
17: Links- Outplaced me, good **** dude. Who'd you use in bracket? TL?
17: Count- Nice job in teams. It was cool to finally meet you. I hope we play in singles next time.
17: Rofa- Good set, way to bring it back from being down a match and me having the lead 3 stocks to one in the second. Very clutch and impressive! I'm not the strongest closer of sets it seems (same happened against YbM and Blue Rogue), so I'll have o work on that. Regardless, good ****. :)
25: CapEm- Happy belated birthday AJay!
25: King Yoshi- Still feel bad about switching at the last second. Want to team at your tourney?
25: Wakka- MM next time son! >:D
25: Dickshelf- My hacks didn't sabotage anything...they're just textures and custom music tracks >.>
25: XeroXen- Sick Mario. I have no clue how to play that matchup but I winged it pretty well. MM next time?
25: King Beef- Bleh...too late to main better characters now. Everyone already knows the ins and outs of those matchups way more than you do, so it's pointless. Stick with what you know, stay calm and focused like you were with Melee, and you'll ****.
33: Sil- O.o
33: Sole Calibur- O.o
33: RipN- GGs in pools.
33: Penguin- Nice talking with you.
33: Banhammer- Thanks for the compliments on my Wii. :3
33: Clowsui- You suck.
33: Flame- GGs in pools.
33: Kiest- GGs good sir.

All in all, fun tourney. Didn't get to play as many friendlies/MMs as I would have liked, but whatevs.

I took my losses here a lot harder than I should have, considering I rarely ever freak out and get all emo about stuff like that. It's frustrating to be a Peach main when your game is totally off, believe me. xD

I'll be back and hopefully will have worked off this slump I'm in. Thanks for hosting, Smashfield.

Reinhart_x

Smash Apprentice
Dang it, Markus, we didn't get M2K to do this ^^^ NOOOOOO!!!!

Btw...lolololololololol :)

I don't have time for shoutouts now but happy birthday, Ajay. Sorry I didn't tell ya there, I didn't realize until you were gone! :( Hope you had a good time, man!

clowsui

Smash Legend
shugo didn't play sonic at this lol

we discussed this at the tourney, sonic loses to ppl standing still and moving as little as possible which is why he doesn't wanna use him no more

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
i played shugos sonic. but he beat me with falco lol
put marth next to my name i used him wayyy more than meta here
i had fun and ashley had some fun too so im very happy with the way things went
good **** springfield as usual

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
M2K- Grats on first.
AlphaZealot - Still gotta show me some of that Diddy
Blue Rogue- That Wario has some nasty tricks.
Fizzle- Grats. Still always one short of the money.
Nope- Thanks for hosting.
DJIskascribble- It's UP TIME!
Smash64- Couldn't find you to give you your jacket afterwards. ;/ sorry about that
Z- I'm gonna learn that MK
Lou-I need to learn GnW dittos more. Also I now know going Diddy isn't a good idea against you. That Snake wrecked me.
SneakyTaco- Next time, you Rob is going down.
Capem- Happy belated
King Yoshi- I need to play you sometime
Dickshelf-Where did you come up with this name?
King Beef- I haven't played your Peach yet. That needs to change
RipN- You and Infern's Mario dittos were too funny.
Penguin- Nice playing with you
B-Hammer- There will be better days
Excel - Hope you bring your A game to the next Auto-tune tourney

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
I went Diddy against Lou...and just got my *** removed and handed back to me all bruised and beaten

Joemama8

Smash Journeyman
excel, caleb and I got some shugo matches recorded (thank you capturing card).

when he gets unlazy, Im sure he will put them up...... stay tuned.

PsychoPenguinX

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts to those I interacted with. Sorry if I missed you =(

3: Renegade -- ggs in pools, you were amazing, and that Ike is a ****ing beast.
4: AlphaZealot -- Nice showings as always, looking forward to seeing you at more smashfests since I still have a lot more to learn and you always have good advice.
5: Blue Rogue -- Your Wario is a shark, yo! First time I have seen a Wario go upstream on japes.
7: Nope -- Thanks for hosting, I'll have to make it to another.
9: Infern -- Who's that on the floor? Let's wake him up! You need to play more Ike too =P
9: DJIskascribble -- ggsin friendlies and pools, thanks for all the advice. I'm looking forward to playing against you more.
13: Z -- Hopefully we start remembering to call you about the Columbus Smashfests instead of going "Where's Z? Dammit, did no one call him?"
13: Lou -- Good friendlies Friday, sorry that I was a disappointment in brackets, I was just getting back with my first real meal of the day right before. Taught me not to lecture about poor smash DI though >_<;;
13: ArgentStew -- *KICKS*
17: Quivo -- Glad to see your are enjoying that Diddy, QZ. Thanks for hosting all the smashfests, I'm going to have to give a better showing next time to prove that they have paid off.
17: Moose -- gg in brackets, I should have switched to ditto your Marth in the last round. I think you were the 5th Marth I had to play and as a pika main, that is a very very bad thing. Epic match on Pirate Ship vs my Ike though, I'm glad I pulled one round off you to redeem myself =P
17: Mr. E -- Thanks for driving me to Wendy's. I'm going to get your ROB someday though.
17: SneakyTaco -- mmm . . . tacos
17: Links -- You rock, enough said. Thanks for the Ike lessons and good job showing everyone that low tiers are srs bsns.
17: Asdioh -- Bah, wish I put up a better fight in our friendlies, I wasn't feeling too well by that point though, I'll have to find you again and have a rematch.
25: Jerk -- Nice meeting you and thanks for the ride back from Kiest's. I look forward to you being on campus next year and you had better join Hunky, Frenchman, and I for some smash over the summer since the three of us are just north of Zanesville.
25: King Yoshi -- Nice meeting you, we need to pika ditto at some point.
25: Wakka -- First time I haven't had to play you =(
25: King Beef -- Awesome mods on your wii, I need to get that FD, and background for the CSS.
33: Sole Calibur -- Glad I finally got to play a match against you.
33: RipN -- Nice job hosting.
33: Penguin -- Stop sucking, noob.
33: Flame -- ggs in friendlies
33: Kiest -- Thanks for letting me ride with you. Sorry though, you'll have to find your brains somewhere else though, I lack brains to nom on.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Good **** Ren!!!

=( Infern.
infern played an upside down money match and went all out...he won but wasted all his juice on the earlier matches trying to get back to normal

johns but it's just one tourney...he'll be back to normal at the next one and ******

clowsui

Smash Legend
1: M2K ($216.00) - Jason you are too good...now go away and stop taking our money lmao
2: Lain ($99.00) - No friendlies :/ Wish I could've played you in not doubles friendlies. I was one match away from you in bracket, your Ice Climbers are toast next time.
3: Renegade ($63.00) - I really wanted to play you. Good stuff w/ Count in dubs.
4: AlphaZealot ($36.00) - Your pools Diddy is only marginally worse than your bracket Diddy. Let me be the first Falco to demonstrate this small difference by defeating your Diddy in bracket. Let's go!!!! Nah good **** at this tourney Chris. Can't wait to play you again.
5: Blue Rogue ($18.00) - IMMA GET YOU!!! Stop losing to Ike ya noob. I'll play you in more Falco vs. Wario friendlies, you SERIOUSLY need to get a grip on that ish.
5: Shugo ($18.00) - Sonic sucks, thank god you're sticking to Falco. Wish we could've played in more than one friendly, the second game I think I would've stuck it closer to your Falco :p
7: Fizzle - Scared to play you. GOOD **** on the upsets. Come this weekend, wanna play you :D
7: Nope - I really wanna play you in bracket, I'm ready to put my Snake exp to the test. I have never played you in bracket since the Christmas tourney of '08.
9: YbM - WHAT IS THIS NINTH PLACE...you're too godlike for that sir. You'll get 'em next time, I have faith :) Hope to see you Saturday.
9: Champ - Don't team with me next time, I'm not good enough for you. You played really well this tournament and I only held you back. You got this next time, top 5 pew pew! Your Falco needs some tips again...there's a lot of predictable stuff coming from you that I don't wanna see.
9: Infern - ...no words. You've already gotten b!tched out by me over this enough. Don't do so ****ty next time, stop playing upside down matches. You got this.
9: DJIskascribble - Nice job beating Y.b.M. Hope to see you sometime soon, we haven't played in ages!
13: Smash64 - you are too good for this placing. STEP IT UP MY DUDE! Show the world what you're made of. Let's play this Saturday. Don't sandbag, I want to improve against you and I'm sure the Falco exp will help.
13: Z - I wished we got a chance to play. Your MK is nasty, I watched you vs. Champ from the stream recording. You deserved to win on Japes.
13: Lou - 0-5...and this time you two stocked me twice too. Too good. I'll get you next time, I was careless even with the lead.
13: ArgentStew - "THIS IS BULL****!!!" lmao. Fun times against your 'cario.
17: Quivo - Q work up the P-Dids and you got top 5 in the bag. Your Toon Link is scary, I hope I never ever play you in bracket. Good stuff.
17: Moose - your Sheik is STILL predictable! Your Marth is easy to beat too. Step it up. Hope to see you soon again!
17: Mr. E - inb4"f*cking******". You're better than that, don't rage so hard vs. DDD next time.
17: SneakyTaco - Tacquito doing so well when he got back! Good stuff. Hope to see you soon, I miss you and your crazy ROB.
17: Links - Let's play next time!
17: Count - BRACKET GAY. seriously. Let's actually do friendlies next time. Can't wait to see you this weekend. FREE MONEY IN DOUBLES (mms)
17: Asdioh - your Fox >>>> your Kirby. Start playing Fox right now and work on matchups, seriously.
17: Rofa - lolz sorry I got greedy for the TV vs. Shugo. Thanks for coming down.
25: CapEm - Happy birthday again. You did bad this tourney but you got 'em next time. Can't wait to play you again! Don't drink during doubles, being buzzed for singles =/= good.
25: Jerk - didn't play
25: King Yoshi - Good job beating Sil :)
25: Wakka - Your Falco sucks. Your Diddy Kong on the other hand...too good. I wish I didn't give you such a bad bracket match. We're 2-2 in sets!!
25: Mega Ultra Chicken (Vamp) - didn't play.
25: Dickshelf - didn't play.
25: XeroXen - Don't lose to Asdioh. You're supposed to be the best Mario in the Midwest.
25: King Beef - WTF @ this placing. What happen the bomb? Imma time you out next time. BELIEVE IT! Step it up, I have faith in you good sir.
33: Sil - King Yoshi :( Good stuff in teams, friendlies too good.
33: Sole Calibur - BLUE ROGUE UPLOAD :mad: You're better than last place. Step it up!
33: RipN - thanks for the tournament. Please eliminate from pools next time. No real complains otherwise, you're a cool guy. Hope to see you again Mick :)
33: Penguin - I wanna play your Pikachu more to learn the matchup, haha. Sorry I was distracting vs. Lou x_x
33: Sleep - your MK knows what to do but you're too slow to react. I got in patterns and failed to defend against some very obvious stuff against you which is why I lost. Use Tornado and SL more aggressively.
33: Banhammer - didn't play
33: Clowsui - you are better than this. COME ON! Step your game up. Use what works, remove what doesn't. Be like water.
33: Flame - get at my Marth/Sheik. Come this weekend, I wanna play you again.
33: Nicalobe - thanks for the ride Nick. Let's play more, I think I could help you out lots.
33: Calebyte - CALEB!!! Come this weekend, I have so many things to teach you. You're getting better!
33: RogueBlades - Sonic's tricks are easy to read once you know how to beat them. Falco standing still or Marth zoning in place ***** Sonic. Learn a better character or get better with the mindgames.
33: Kiest - didn't play ;(
33: John - wtf Cincy random!? Hope to play you sometime, f'realzzz

Fonzi - ...:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

GREAT tourney. Everybody who can, come to OC #7 Smash Addicts Anonymous on the 20th at Arcade Legends! Hope to see many of you there. Wish I could stay longer, I might've actually done better (not to take the win away from Wakka). I'll be back to beat you all...in my dreams :(

Count

Smash Champion
FONZ-Saw your facebook status the other day and I'm just clarifying it wasn't about me. Because we played about 15 games and I probably only won 4-5. If that status was about me, I was misquoted or something, but I think you know me better than that to know I wouldn't say I was beating you. You're amazing and own me <3. If it wasn't about me, ignore most of this, thanks for all the friendlies!

1: M2K-Fun 4 hour playfest, finally got to sober up by the end! Don't tornado diddy when he has his camp trap set up, thats how I got those massive combos. Too good as usual :)

2: Lain-Didn't talk at this, party next time!

3: Renegade ($63.00)-Great job at this! We'll be a great team soon, 5th at this event is no joke. Thanks for repping my state.

4: AlphaZealot-fun set, love your diddy! Cool to see you again.

5: Shugo-Shugo <3 so good to see you again. Get that tolerance up. One beer=GGs shugo.

7: Fizzle-Most underrated player in the midwest. Amazing. Looking forward to seeing you next week.

7: Nope-Fun set, thanks for everything this weekend. Don't worry about the bars being lame, I still had fun. Wish I could've stayed to play more. Can't wait to throw down Friday.

9: YbM-GJ at this, tough event. Like your ZSS :) GJ in teams too. Great to see you as usual, see you Friday.
9: Champ-pew pew. Fun friendlies, great to see you again. I always miss springfield after I leave, ha.

9: Infern-Hope my friendlies helped you at this! You'll bounce back, I'm not worried about you. Ohio is just too good.

9: DJIskascribble-Good shiz at this, we still need to play again!!

13: Smash64-Great job as usual, specially beating Q!

13: Lou-So you picked up snake for diddy? How exciting. Purdue OSU in the tournament forecoming? Get pumped.

17: Quivo-Q!!!! Thanks for the compliments on my diddy! I think yours is already better than mine though. You're such a smart player and you'll bounce back from this tournament. Great to finally play you.

17: Links-GJ at this. Cool to see you out at tourneys after playing you on wifi.

17: Asdioh-GJ repping Indiana. Glad to see you active again.

17: Rofa-GGs in pools . I think you should rethink how you use tornado vs diddy kong.

25: CapEm-What are you doing down here, Ajay? Hope you had a great birthday though. Looking forward to Friday.

25: Jerk-Lace really enjoyed teaming with you in BP and teams the next day were super fun! Good to see you again, funny to think that last time we saw each other you mained Zelda. Hope its not another year before were at the same tournament again.

25: King Yoshi-Lance appreciates you finding his contact, lmao. Sorry to keep you awake playing m2k. Good seeing you again.

25: Wakka-Stop using falco. But I love you, sorry you get so wasted lmao. I blame keist. I better see you sometime soon, and you can show me how to be good at diddy kong again like I usually do. Sorry again about doubles, I hope you understand that I legitimately feel like **** about it. Stay on task on schoolwork second semester, you can do it!

25: Mega Ultra Chicken-keep showing up and repping Indiana, work on IMPROVING every tournament you go to. THINKING when you play. You have a ton of potential and you're close; keep at it! See ya next week.

25: Dickshelf-Sorry we play so much. You're getting better at the matchup. And you weren't such a brat at this. Talk to fonz about the matchup, hes great at it! Thanks for repping my state.

25: XeroXen-use mario, just not straight mario. You can't win vs mk, marth, or DDD. snake is borderline too. Understand this, and play mk in these matchups. Thanks! GJ repping IN.

25: King Beef-Don't mess around in pools! Great job in teams, we only won since we have pirate ship. We shoulda mm'd or something, cool to meet you you're a nice guy.

33: Sil-Ah sil don't be sad! Also sorry again about doubles. It was so dumb.

33: Sole Calibur-Sorry secondaries got scrapped. The one game we did play was fun.

33: RipN-Ah I'm sad this is your last tourney. Thanks for letting me and lance hang around for a bit after that. Best TO ever.

33: Penguin-Fun games on Sunday.

33: Clowsui-Stop going 0-2. Sheesh. Next week will be great <3

33: Flame-GJ, tough just because you play ganon! You will get it though. Good times on the ride.

33: Nicalobe-Thanks for getting me those liquid Satans! Also GJ in BP. Great to see that yoshi again, and doubles the next day were fun!

33: Calebyte-Caleb you're getting so much better. Keep it up. Great to see you again, thanks for hyping up my matches!

33: RogueBlades-Bahaha nonana diddy is no joke! You just need to work on your habits..particularly spot dodging. Good to see you!

33: Kiest-Good times at the bars, sorry you weren't feeling so well the next day! Lance enjoyed the BP as well.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Shoutouts:

1: M2K ($216.00) - Lol Mario doesn't have combos.

2: Lain ($99.00) - Good **** with 1st place.

3: Renegade ($63.00) - Rep that IN! But I'm coming for you man... I'm gonna wreck your ****.

4: AlphaZealot ($36.00) - Really good placing, the only match I saw of yours was vs. Count though.

5: Blue Rogue ($18.00) - The only time I saw you play all day was when you were playing against Chi and randomly spotdodging, which made me laugh. I wanna play you.

5: Shugo ($18.00) - I came so close to playing you in tournament, I wish that would've happened.

7: Fizzle - I didn't get to play you with Mario D:

7: Nope - Great tourney and good placing!

9: YbM - Why are you down here? Oh yeah you kept using ZSS for some weird reason.

9: Champ - I didn't get to play you this time. D:

9: Infern - I am going to beat your Snake with my Mario. I have to. Also, Mario dittos were hilarious, especially when you spiked me.

9: DJIskascribble - ...Ugh, Metaknight. Nice seeing you again regardless.

13: Smash64 - Low tiers are amazing, too bad you use a mid-tier. Thanks for the cookies btw! I was so disappointed that FanFan didn't bring any. Oh yeah! Mario is awesome, keep using him!

13: Z - I haven't met you but I'm tempted to enter a tournament with the name X and go all MK.

13: Lou - We still... didn't... get the MM.

17: Mr. E - Lololol it's Mr. E

17: SneakyTaco - Awesome name.

17: Count - Huh, I almost placed as high as you. Idk why you think Marth vs. Mario is impossible because it's not, and Snake isn't even near bad enough for me to consider using MK against.

17: Asdioh - Next time you won't be so lucky. D:< I WILL BEAT YOU IN TOURNAMENT!!!

17: Rofa - I didn't recognize you at first with the beard.

25: CapEm - Why are you down here? Oh yeah, happy birthday!!!

25: Wakka - I could ask you the same thing...

25: Mega Ultra Chicken (Vamp) - Hey look it's Vamp.

25: Dickshelf - Keep repping Northern IN, it's the best place ever.

25: XeroXen - Scrub.

25: King Beef - Ggs in pools it was fun, your peach is waaaaay better than Ducky's was when he mained Peach (which was like 9 months ago.)

33: Sil - I don't quite get why you're down here either... but ggs in pools it was really really close. (Thankfully I'm always way better on my last stock.)

33: RipN - You didn't Mario ditto me, and I was disappointed. D:

33: Clowsui - We didn't MM D:

33: Flame - You're way better than I imagined you being. Good Snake and your Ganon is good too but he's Ganon and he gets caped. :p

33: Nicalobe - YOSHI!!!!! That character is better than Mario on the tier list.

33: Calebyte - Why would anybody main Mario?

33: RogueBlades - Same thing with Sonic...

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
infern played an upside down money match and went all out...he won but wasted all his juice on the earlier matches trying to get back to normal
TEEHEE.

That was totally my plan to do against Ally. No joke.

Nope

Smash Lord
FONZ-Saw your facebook status the other day and I'm just clarifying it wasn't about me. Because we played about 15 games and I probably only won 4-5. If that status was about me, I was misquoted or something, but I think you know me better than that to know I wouldn't say I was beating you. You're amazing and own me <3. If it wasn't about me, ignore most of this, thanks for all the friendlies!
It wasn't you Count, someone just being silly

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Clowsui, u are horrible at explaining things lol

Everyone knows what happened, so i aint mentioning it, good stuff everyone! Ill win this next time "not counting m2k"

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
How is he horrible at explaining things.

You took myXero's dollar, but I reversed your directions. :3c

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
1: M2K ($216.00) - whatever maybe next time I'll get a game. Congratulations on 1st in singles and doubles!
2: Lain ($99.00) / / - wanted to play you.
3: Renegade ($63.00) / / - fun matches, wish I had at least pulled off a game. Also wanted to see your Ike. Good **** on 3rd.
4: AlphaZealot ($36.00) - Do better next time.
5: Blue Rogue ($18.00) / - YES! I seriously love playing vs you, you are so hard to beat and even though wario is a bit campy its a fun MU. Also great game 5 set in doubles! God Kais!
5: Shugo ($18.00) / / - wish I had played ya in singes but good **** to us in teams! 2nd place is not bad for our first time teaming together. God Kais!
7: Fizzle / / - Your D3 looked sexy.
7: Nope - Nice job winning the ditto man! Best Snake in ohio!
9: YbM - Step it up! Great doubles losers finals. Also good job winning in winners bracket. God Kais.
9: Champ / / - 3 stocked ya first game...then your snake decided to make things hard. ggs. nice work taking out Z hes good. Columbus will get ya next time
9: Infern - Revenge is sweet! God Kais!
9: DJIskascribble - Didn't play ya but good seeing ya and who'se the girl?
13: Smash64 / - GGs in doubles those sets/friendlies were a lot of fun. God Kais!
13: Z - Step it up Z you know you can get up there! Glad to see you make it out to a tournament that isn't in Cbus.
13: Lou - watched your set vs lain. Very close. Nice playing.
13: ArgentStew / - dang you had a tough bracket this tournament, as you said it seems like you just keep getting the short end of the stick. It happens fight through it, they can't all be death brackets!
17: Quivo - :( what are you doing down here Q. We will train together and become stronger and you can use Diddy, give em' some of that QZ action. God Kais!
17: Moose / - Watched some of the Marth. Wish I had gotten to play it some before I left! glad you could make it out and good **** taking out Wakka he's tough
17: Mr. E - Remember when we use to play each other all the time? Now it seems like we never meet in brackets.
17: SneakyTaco - Good tournament man 17th is good for your first tournament back since going to Japan and such.
17: Links / - I still haven't gotten to play you man!
17: Count - Our ditto was a lot of fun. You almost made a come back to. It's always interesting fighting your Diddy.
17: Asdioh - Its been awhile, good seeing ya!
17: Rofa - Nice work in doubles and fun hanging with you man. Can't wait till you finish that documentary.
25: CapEm - Snap. You ran into a Columbus
25: Jerk / - nice talking with you for a bit, wish I coulda played ya
25: King Yoshi - good seeing you again, fun doing the friendlies earlier your pikachu has gotten a lot better
25: Wakka - what are you doing??????? Cbus! Tako knows the Diddy MU, you can count on it (oh snap, count? Get it?)
25: XeroXen - Good seeing ya again, your Mario is fun to watch, keep it up
25: King Beef - haha yea that match vs M2K started decently but by the time M2K settles in its always like "wtf how did I lose that stock". Frustrating I know. Regardless I <3 your Peach.
33: Sil - We haven't played in a long time (DUII?). I wanna play your ROB again cause last time was very close.
33: RipN / - Good hanging with you. I hope you stick around for future tournaments! Wouldn't be the same without you
33: Penguin - We will train you to get you better. Just keep going to Q's and we'll all improve!
33: Sleep - MK!?!?!?! come on be original. Go Snake at the very least lol. GGs though You'll improve it just takes time.
33: Banhammer = awesome
33: Clowsui / - Nice win in pools. Maybe I'll go all Diddy next time. or Donkey. In all seriousness though your Falco is very good and I think you can do some damage in brackets someday soon
33: Kiest - KIESTTTTTTTTtter. Good seeing you today as always. You are a fun guy to be around. That Kirby has gotten better but I really think you should focus on the D3 he seems to do the best for you.
33: John - Good talking with you outside man and I hope you manage to pick the game up a bit more. It takes a bit but its fun to learn.

wakka444

Smash Ace
1: M2K ($216.00) losing to you in melee drunk is just as fun as being sober!!!!
2: Lain ($99.00) didnt play and barely talked=( and didnt get any pizza together ****n=(
3: Renegade ($63.00) good ****, mm singles next time
4: AlphaZealot ($36.00) you can beat snakes and proved it this weekend!!!
5: Blue Rogue ($18.00)-hiiii =)
5: Shugo ($18.00)-use your winnings to go too tournies!!!!
7: Fizzle-daaamn son so proud of your performance
7: Nope-i saw you worked on those bad habits, do better!
9: YbM-havent played you in bracket ever...EVER, looking forward to seein that tat!!! good hangin afterwards
9: Champ-youre the best in springfield no sarcasm either!
9: Infern-hahaha fanfan
9: DJIskascribble-nice, looks like theres a new king of dayton =p
13: Smash64-wish i couldve eaten some pizza=( nice seein you as always, ill get you next dubs!!!!
13: Z-great seein you as always hahah we have the most random moments
13: Lou-best gnw in the midwest still! youll whooop lain next time ;)
13: ArgentStew- didnt talk or play this time =(
17: Quivo-Q pizza im soooo sry next time FOR SURE!!!!
17: Moose-good **** beating me haha, marths a ***** xD
17: SneakyTaco-you ***** me...like no rob has done...since we played like 6 months ago...****!
17: Count-17th? i blame wakka!!!
25: CapEm-****ing awesome bday!!!
25: Jerk-nice making consistent appearances!!! great hanging with you, just need to pick up a few things and youll be doin upsets again =P
25: King Yoshi- cool seein you again we didnt get to talk this time =(
25: Wakka-nvr getting 25th in a local again, EVER. unexceptable. going to get better and ****
25: Mega Ultra Chicken (Vamp)-lol love the name hahha
25: Dickshelf-samexD
25: XeroXen-XERROOOOOXXEEENNNN im still not sure how to say your name...
25: King Beef-we gotta step it up, then team, then win dubs, go pro mlg, and PROFIT
33: Sil-we **** dubs
33: Sole Calibur-most inconsistent random placing person evverrrr haha
33: RipN-<3 <3<3
33: Sleep- good games in pools =D youre only gonna get better!! be sure to get tips and play friendlies!!!
33: Clowsui-my falco is sooooo bad!
33: Flame-where did you come from!!! haha good ****
33: Nicalobe- ohhhh bloshi! great partyin with you of course!!!
33: Calebyte-mario=( we shouldve talked and hung out this tourney lol i nvr saw you
33: RogueBlades-ggs in pools, diddys a ***** for sonic
33: Kiest-you made me drink soooo much!!!!!!!!!!

soooo much fun, had a few things goin on this weekend but this tournament kept me in good spirits thanks every1 no johns from me =)

Top Bottom