• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I completely missed that. I must have been focusing on the thread instead, haha.

Yeah, why is he so mad? Wow.

The Zelda robbed you of your point twice…

Edit: WOW. These likes. Is there a post that Z DIDN'T like? Hah.
I KNOW. Jeez I was trying to get a gimped point back and she goes and does that. Twice. Finally I tried to footstool her, but she doesn't know the meaning of that. Sheesh, some people.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
The guy who was spamming apples and bananas stuff got banned...

I was looking forward to his story :sadeyes:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I knew you couldn't resist me ;)

You know i'm good to you, unlike that old man you hang with :smirk:

lolololo are we starting this again?
I just can't resist. I mean look at you! That's one fine piece of as-- OH HEY KAZ, HAHA
/sweat

I know you're good to me. But kaz, he's... he's good to me too.

kaazers

Smash Master
Posting this in case people didn't see my edit :3

Yes, Kaaz will make you un-upset...

Now....
UN. UPSET. TOTES A WORD.

@Twi: Sorry I left. I had just realized that I hadn't eaten all day. That explains the dizziness! I'll be back in half an hour. Again, sorry for ditching but gotta eat!

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
UN. UPSET. TOTES A WORD.

@Twi: Sorry I left. I had just realized that I hadn't eaten all day. That explains the dizziness! I'll be back in half an hour. Again, sorry for ditching but gotta eat!
LOL, IT'S LIKE 12:30 AM
GO EAT

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
UN. UPSET. TOTES A WORD.

Un-upset isn't a word... you're lying to me...

Edit: and go eat.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I love how entertaining this thread is. Making me laugh xD

Edit: I still haven't gone into Basic ._.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
UN. UPSET. TOTES A WORD.

Probably for the best, we just had the most manaphy-infested round with a CPU, so many switch-ups it was almost nauseating lol. At least I was Pika and that Zelda was still there. Managed to land in SD with all that chaos, and we trumped the CPU and fighter. YAY FOR HAX CHAOS.

yes yes eat going hungry is bad. THIS GOES FOR SOMEONE ELSE TOO. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. HHHMMMM.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
I'm going with Player on this one and saying that school nights suck. Why must you guys play so late ;__; Heck, even on weekends I'm not up at 3 am xD

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
You mean how can I stand not eating?
No, I meant how you stayed in a relationship with Kaaz when he lies about made up words.

But that too.

I'm going with Player on this one and saying that school nights suck. Why must you guys play so late ;__; Heck, even on weekends I'm not up at 3 am xD
You should just join us early weekends then. ;)
although I'm not even on basic...

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
No, I meant how you stayed in a relationship with Kaaz when he lies about made up words.
Well, I must say it was pretty hard. He would always make up all these fake words and it just got so annoying sometimes. I didn't know what to do with myself. Should I leave or should I go? I left for a few months hoping that when I returned he might've changed. But alas, he did not...

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Not eating is easy though. I'm like 30-40 pounds underweight and I'm hardly ever hungry. I thought you ate a lot if you were depressed

Oh, and Kaz sounds like one of those unupset guys. :L

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Well, I must say it was pretty hard. He would always make up all these fake words and it just got so annoying sometimes. I didn't know what to do with myself. Should I leave or should I go? I left for a few months hoping that when I returned he might've changed. But alas, he did not...
Oh... that must have been so hard. I though Kaaz was a good guy... I guess I was wrong. You're very strong.

Not eating is easy though. I'm like 30-40 pounds underweight and I'm hardly ever hungry. I thought you ate a lot if you were depressed
Pretty sure depression can go both ways.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I don't think I'm the weight I should be either. I keep getting skinnier from not eating. I think it's usually that you don't eat when you're depressed.

@Path, Thank you. I tried. It was hard but I somehow managed. Kaz is a great husband and all, but Zero is an excellent bf!

kaazers

Smash Master
Okay, kids, remember to never eat as much food as I did…

as quickly as I did.

uggggh.

/goes into the fetal position

I've been recovering for 15 minutes.

Probably for the best, we just had the most manaphy-infested round with a CPU, so many switch-ups it was almost nauseating lol. At least I was Pika and that Zelda was still there. Managed to land in SD with all that chaos, and we trumped the CPU and fighter. YAY FOR HAX CHAOS.

yes yes eat going hungry is bad. THIS GOES FOR SOMEONE ELSE TOO. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. HHHMMMM.
Haha, you and your Manaphys! They confuse me, too… One minute I'm chilling with you, the next you're attacking me all of a sudden (and I feel so betrayed)! Darn it, Manaphy!
It's probably for the best. Once you go 3 AM you can never go back, lol.
I googled it. It isn't. I thought I could trust you. I didn't out you that one time, I've been on your side, and this is how you repay me?

Wis, how... do you deal with this... ?
And you MIGHT have been on my side that fateful night but I could see it in your eyes: YOU WANTED TO TELL HER, BUT MOST OF ALL YOU WANTED THE YAOI.

EDIT: 100+ posts. In one night. This makes me realize the full extent of the heinous crimes we've committed on the Basic Brawl Friend Finder.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Haha, you and your Manaphys! They confuse me, too… One minute I'm chilling with you, the next you're attacking me all of a sudden (and I feel so betrayed)! Darn it, Manaphy!
I love Manaphy, so chaotic. MY BODY IS.. NOT READY D:! everyone else I see loves it too because once they see the first one, they race for the pokeballs and throw them all over the place and taunt like crazy. Me, I try to keep them out of a serious situation. I always keep the code on for fun, but I never turn on my items anymore. It's everyone else's fault if they happen to have pokeballs on ;)

ssshhh hacker logic.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Okay, kids, remember to never eat as much food as I did…

And you MIGHT have been on my side that fateful night but I could see it in your eyes: YOU WANTED TO TELL HER, BUT MOST OF ALL YOU WANTED THE YAOI.
Who are you calling a kid. :glare:

I don't know what you're talking about.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I actually find the code modified for all legendary pokemon (100344D8) is more fun. Then again, Manaphy is very rarely seen, so I'm not sure what chaos Manaphy could potentially cause xD

What happens if we both have our codes on in the same group though? o.O

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Haha, I actually find the code modified for all legendary pokemon (100344D8) is more fun. Then again, Manaphy is very rarely seen, so I'm not sure what chaos Manaphy could potentially cause xD

What happens if we both have our codes on in the same group though? o.O
An epic pokemon battle to be the champion.. winner takes all. AND ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE AAHAHAHA.

No I think it falls dependent on the item lottery? Just like if two hackers are trying to choose hacked stages at the same time; lottery wins over one and not the other.

Then again I'm not really sure.. we should test this out sometime. See if we crash the game lol.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Sorry for the like spam.

Its fun messing around here. yes I know i'm good, wis. Only the best for a beautiful girl like you. :awesome:

kaazers

Smash Master
I love Manaphy, so chaotic. MY BODY IS.. NOT READY D:! everyone else I see loves it too because once they see the first one, they race for the pokeballs and throw them all over the place and taunt like crazy. Me, I try to keep them out of a serious situation. I always keep the code on for fun, but I never turn on my items anymore. It's everyone else's fault if they happen to have pokeballs on ;)

ssshhh hacker logic.
I do want to see some more Manaphys now… I'm gonna hop on Basic again as Leopard Print Snake. (I don't even play Leopard Print Snake -- I'm only doing it since he looks funny) Hope to run into you again!
Who are you calling a kid. :glare:

I don't know what you're talking about.
I'm calling EVERYONE HERE a kid.
You have no idea how old I actually am.
I'M OLD ENOUGH TO -----
Oh wait, I'm the same age as you. Never mind.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Kyogre though. You shall not recover D:

Sounds right to me. Especially with some hacker logic thrown in :3

There is a legit way to crash the game without hacks. All you need are two fused ICs and then they footstool each other. It has been proven to work by me and my friend :p Throw enough Manaphys out there and it should crash

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Kyogre though. You shall not recover D:

Sounds right to me. Especially with some hacker logic thrown in :3

There is a legit way to crash the game without hacks. All you need are two fused ICs and then they footstool each other. It has been proven to work by me and my friend :p Throw enough Manaphys out there and it should crash
I want item rain + target test lol. THEM STICKER HAULLLLL. I need three. more. stickers. to complete my collection. It gets me mad when people won't pick them up xD

I've seen legendary pokemon item rain.. it was fantastic. Especially when you'd have like maybe two or three Groudon and Kyogre on stage, then suddenly BOOM TWENTY MORE OF EACH ALL OVER THE STAG---Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt.

Wonder how Manaphy would react to item rain.. it sounds glorious.

Top Bottom