• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Well, guess I'll be on BB as dair spamming Neutral and Turquoise Lucario.

Edit: The colors don't even show up because of the text color. xD
Edit 2: It's bothering me...I have to fix it now...

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Lighting kick a Pikachu out of Skull Bash> Best thing I've ever done in Smash. Sadly

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I think the proper word is two-faced. There are people who are two-faced in this world. One minute, they might be your friend, but the next, they go behind your back to talk or do something shady. It comes to show how manipulative they can be, which is why it's merely not safe to put too much trust into them. Not everyone is oh so peachy and tarty. They are liars, and that isn't something fake about them because it's true that they will lie, even if they say thy won't. If you consider it fake, then there's an ounce of "fakeness" in them.

So they're not your friends anymore? So be it. It's their loss. They got to miss out on a friendship with a really great person, and that is factual, Zero. Many people in this life fail to see the greatness in someone. And chin up, let this be a lesson to learn from. My Conversation is opened up any time for you if you need me. That goes for everyone. I'm here for each and every one of you.
I'd like to say how when I read this, right after I read this, I popped open a fortune cookie that said, and I quote, "A liar is not believed even though he tells the truth." and I thought it was kinda funny, given the context.
Night mortals.
This being said with a Dora avi... I like it.

In other news, I love how infallibly and unequivocally stupid people are in my area. Maybe in general. I'm driving home tonight at 12:30 in the morning, and some idiot has the gall to think it's a good idea to be walking down the side of 301, pretty much the biggest and most dangerous connecting road in my area. And not even off the side of the road, he's ON THE ROAD, like on the yellow line. And I almost hit him. And I hear him screaming at me as I swerve to miss him by mere feet because I didn't see him until he was right in front of me. Don't yell at me for NOT hitting you when you're the stupid sh*t who thinks you're all that and a bag of f*cking chips walking down the side of a highway in dark clothing in the middle of the night.

Some people just deserve awards for their immense stupidity, anyone else agree?

In other OTHER news... hi.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I'd like to say how when I read this, right after I read this, I popped open a fortune cookie that said, and I quote, "A liar is not believed even though he tells the truth." and I thought it was kinda funny, given the context.

This being said with a Dora avi... I like it.

In other news, I love how infallibly and unequivocally stupid people are in my area. Maybe in general. I'm driving home tonight at 12:30 in the morning, and some idiot has the gall to think it's a good idea to be walking down the side of 301, pretty much the biggest and most dangerous connecting road in my area. And not even off the side of the road, he's ON THE ROAD, like on the yellow line. And I almost hit him. And I hear him screaming at me as I swerve to miss him by mere feet because I didn't see him until he was right in front of me. Don't yell at me for NOT hitting you when you're the stupid sh*t who thinks you're all that and a bag of f*cking chips walking down the side of a highway in dark clothing in the middle of the night.

Some people just deserve awards for their immense stupidity, anyone else agree?

In other OTHER news... hi.
Hi!

HYP3R

Smash Lord
In other news, I love how infallibly and unequivocally stupid people are in my area. Maybe in general. I'm driving home tonight at 12:30 in the morning, and some idiot has the gall to think it's a good idea to be walking down the side of 301, pretty much the biggest and most dangerous connecting road in my area. And not even off the side of the road, he's ON THE ROAD, like on the yellow line. And I almost hit him. And I hear him screaming at me as I swerve to miss him by mere feet because I didn't see him until he was right in front of me. Don't yell at me for NOT hitting you when you're the stupid sh*t who thinks you're all that and a bag of f*cking chips walking down the side of a highway in dark clothing in the middle of the night

I think he was angry because he wanted to be hit and you missed him

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I think he was angry because he wanted to be hit and you missed him
I'll have to go back and find him, then.

..nah too lazy to leave my house. He can just deal with whatever stupid issues he has.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
/Sees talk of Red Marth

Was gonna say.... you're not you when you're hungry... then I realized that saying was for Snickers.... my plan has been ruined.

you're the stupid sh*t who thinks you're all that and a bag of f*cking chips walking down the side of a highway in dark clothing in the middle of the night.
Brb, LOL'ing.

In other news, gonna be on Basic as a trolling Green Zelda.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
/Sees talk of Red Marth

Was gonna say.... you're not you when you're hungry... then I realized that saying was for Snickers.... my plan has been ruined.

Brb, LOL'ing.

In other news, gonna be on Basic as a trolling Green Zelda.
I'm on as Red Zelda and Neutral/Turquoise Lucario.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I'm on as Red Zelda and Neutral/Turquoise Lucario.
Alright, I'll be looking for you! I'll just be dat one Green Zelda that starts fights and trolls with every item she can find.

Edit: There's other Green Zelda's on! D:

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Alright, I'll be looking for you! I'll just be dat one Green Zelda that starts fights and trolls with every item she can find.

Edit: There's other Green Zelda's on! D:
Um...how about we triple taunt to each other? That should work.

In other news I've been put with the same group 3 times in a row...

Edit: I'll also spam dair as Lucario.
Edit 2: There's another Turquoise Lucario roaming about...

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Um...how about we triple taunt to each other? That should work.

In other news I've been put with the same group 3 times in a row...

Edit: I'll also spam dair as Lucario.
Yeah, we could triple taunt. It'll be easier that way.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
OMG I'M A SMASH LORD NOW!

I just HAD to use this.

Edit: Twi, I see you lurking. :awesome:
Edi 2: Well, I'm off to bed. Night guys!

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
OMG I'M A SMASH LORD NOW!

I just HAD to use this.

Edit: Twi, I see you lurking. :awesome:
Edi 2: Well, I'm off to bed. Night guys!
You see me lurking? Blasphemy..!

Welcome to the big leagues. :awesome:

Edit for @ TriforceOfWisdom TriforceOfWisdom
Edit2; :troll:
:troll::troll:

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
/late replies are late
Oh, and I forgot to ask @ Matsushi Matsushi to Brawl today...we didn't have time yesterday so we planned it today.
I'm sorry Matsu!
That's no problem! I kinda crashed by the time I got home so it wouldn't have been the best time to play.
Oh, it's already started, Richard, it's already started.

RIP alerts.

It was nice being away for a couple of days and only coming back to 45 alerts (@ Matsushi Matsushi was like spamming). I guess that won't be the case this time…
Hurr hurr.:awesome:

Rukia

Enamored
So... I woke up this morning. Was all happy and stuff. As soon as I get up from bed to go to the restroom, I turn to my right and I see something-- a hideous cockroach. I get my glasses, put them, and the stupid thing is on its back trying to get off of it. I literally sat there as if I was defenseless and watched it move in circles for the next 30 minutes. Keep in mind it's still on its back. I grabbed a piece of old school work paper that I don't need just in case if I decided to kill it. It boggles my mind how they end up on their backs. I Googled it. Their legs get tired and they kind of just... roll over... and die from starvation... Also, it's weird because whenever a cockroach decides to pay me a visit, they all die in the same exact area. Anyway, everytime it would attempt to get back on its feet, I would gasp but it never succeeded. The struggle is real... The cockroach was near the door, so I couldn't open it to call my family to kill it for me. (Actually, I could have but decided not to because I chickened out.) So I grabbed my cell phone and called my sister (who is next door of my room. :troll: But it was like 6:20 AM... So everyone is still sleeping) but she didn't answer. Then I call my dad (who is also next to my room. Fun fact: My room is between my parents' room and my sister's room. My sister is on the left and my parents are on the right) and he answered. He sounds half asleep. When I told him there was a cockroach, he was all like, "That cockroach be sturrin' at chu," and also told me to man up, which he teased me about. He ended up coming to my room and killed it with ease. He picked it up with an old piece of paper, threw it away, and went back to bed. I love my daddy.

I hate bugs. Don't judge.

Attachments

eleanorvonclere

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5000-2398-9953
Oh, I see. I posted there when I joined, but it looks like things have changed...

I'm going to fix that !

D

Deleted member

Don't yell at me for NOT hitting you when you're the stupid sh*t who thinks you're all that and a bag of f*cking chips walking down the side of a highway in dark clothing in the middle of the night.
I read this just now and im dying.:joyful:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
How. Did. I. Sleep. This. Long. ?.
So... I woke up this morning. Was all happy and stuff. As soon as I get up from bed to go to the restroom, I turn to my right and I see something-- a hideous cockroach. I get my glasses, put them, and the stupid thing is on its back trying to get off of it. I literally sat there as if I was defenseless and watched it move in circles for the next 30 minutes. Keep in mind it's still on its back. I grabbed a piece of old school work paper that I don't need just in case if I decided to kill it. It boggles my mind how they end up on their backs. I Googled it. Their legs get tired and they kind of just... roll over... and die from starvation... Also, it's weird because whenever a cockroach decides to pay me a visit, they all die in the same exact area. Anyway, everytime it would attempt to get back on its feet, I would gasp but it never succeeded. The struggle is real... The cockroach was near the door, so I couldn't open it to call my family to kill it for me. (Actually, I could have but decided not to because I chickened out.) So I grabbed my cell phone and called my sister (who is next door of my room. :troll: But it was like 6:20 AM... So everyone is still sleeping) but she didn't answer. Then I call my dad (who is also next to my room. Fun fact: My room is between my parents' room and my sister's room. My sister is on the left and my parents are on the right) and he answered. He sounds half asleep. When I told him there was a cockroach, he was all like, "That cockroach be sturrin' at chu," and also told me to man up, which he teased me about. He ended up coming to my room and killed it with ease. He picked it up with an old piece of paper, threw it away, and went back to bed. I love my daddy.

I hate bugs. Don't judge.
I think this made my day. :awesome:
/late replies are late

That's no problem! I kinda crashed by the time I got home so it wouldn't have been the best time to play.

Hurr hurr.:awesome:
Ah, OK. Yesterday actually wouldn't have been that great for me either. 5 hours of sleep on a school day takes a lot out of you. I hope we can still play today. It's probably late where you live now...

Matsushi

True Blood
Ah, OK. Yesterday actually wouldn't have been that great for me either. 5 hours of sleep on a school day takes a lot out of you. I hope we can still play today. It's probably late where you live now...
It's totally fine, I'm free right now if you're ready.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
It's totally fine, I'm free right now if you're ready.
Um...could I get some time to "warm up"? :awesome: Pretty sure I'm the only person who does this, but it helps me "get into the game", I guess.
I'm not making any sense, am I?

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
GGs @ Matsushi Matsushi ! Had a lot of fun!

Dem fails at the end.
I was trying to use some characters I've been working on for a change.

Your Marth is amazing! You killed me once without me landing a single blow on you. :awesome:

Top Bottom