• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Dat maintenance.
I hope they do. It'd be nice to see different costumes for a change instead of having to use texture hacks.

I wonder who's gonna make the new thread? Kaaz won't be here during that time. He'll have to hand his baby over to us then we'll have to create the new thread when the time comes.
Hmm...maybe we should vote for who creates it? That's kind of silly though...
Oh, and Kaz is leaving for the Summer? I must have not been paying attention when he said that...
But...but..sword! Dat sword swinging!

I kid you not, I spent a good three hours at the start playing SS at my friend's house doing nothing but romping around like an idiot in Skyloft, swinging my sword around and tossing Remlits off of cliffs. We had.. a very good time.
I literally sat there and just slowly moved my arm around, watching the sword move precisely with me. I was so giddy.
And then the story, oh my god the story. It's pretty good; if you ever get a chance to play it, I highly recommend it.
If it makes you feel any better, I'm watching a LP of it. In case you guys haven't noticed, if I don't play a game, I usually watch a LP of it instead.

eleanorvonclere

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5000-2398-9953
Alright. So I've now Brawled with:
Kaz
Matsuo
Dan
Dora
Xad
Path
Hyper

That's all who I can think of at the moment.

So that means that:
Twi
Pika
Wis
Fourier
Zero
Seven
Eleanor
Richard
KingofPhantoms

...are left.

Well, I guess we've got to find the right moment, since with the jetlag it's not that easy. But feel free ta ask me if I'm ready to Brawl ! (:

Matsushi

True Blood
/late
I MISSED A LOZ CONVERSATION, NUUUUUU

Do you understand now, Rick? Do you? I'll make sure to do this again sometime soon. I'd get @ Matsushi Matsushi back the same way but she doesn't post as much as you…but I really do have to get back at her. Where there's a will, there's a way. I'll think of something, heheh.
You'll never catch me alive, muhahaha!

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
But...but..sword! Dat sword swinging!

I kid you not, I spent a good three hours at the start playing SS at my friend's house doing nothing but romping around like an idiot in Skyloft, swinging my sword around and tossing Remlits off of cliffs. We had.. a very good time.
I literally sat there and just slowly moved my arm around, watching the sword move precisely with me. I was so giddy.
And then the story, oh my god the story. It's pretty good; if you ever get a chance to play it, I highly recommend it.

Finally! Someone who Understands!!! *tear*

Also. Cute signature butt mines cuter. : ]

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Zelda talk, Like spam, and ninjas?

Pretty cool page.

(WW da bess)

Matsuokai's likespam is out of this world.(What do you think of those older posts?) lol

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
His Like spam on you too huh? I'm now a flattered Pit. >_<
Of course, this chat needs more Like Likes, and I'm glad I'm not using a shield.

Matsushi

True Blood
Zelda talk, Like spam, and ninjas?

Pretty cool page.

(WW da bess)

Matsuokai's likespam is out of this world.(What do you think of those older posts?) lol
Those older posts are very entertaining. Page 60 is the best, DEM HARRY POTTER GIFS.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
This video has inspired me to destroy taunt parties. I just got 2 in a row and DC'd both of them lol.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Wow, that was some impressive crashing. With epic hax. :p
The misspelling of hacks was intentional.
Was that you lol? sorry.... They just make me angry when people team up against me.... All I want to do is play. MK infinite cape isn't hax though. lol.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Was that you lol? sorry.... They just make me angry when people team up against me.... All I want to do is play. MK infinite cape isn't hax though. lol.
Huh? No of course it wasn't me. I was just commenting on the video. Did my wording make it sound like that? Sorry.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Huh? No of course it wasn't me. I was just commenting on the video. Did my wording make it sound like that? Sorry.
No problem. Yea the TAS videos are really entertaining imo. Especially with the edits this one has.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
>mfw that MK game on Bridge of Eldin

What the actual **** did he do to Game and Watch? Nobody could help. Nobody could argue. He was just... stuck there. :applejack:

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Versat will always be the best brawl TASer.

Especially that captain falcon final smash vid. Absolutely amazing.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
He just became Mr. Watch... :D *crowd boos* *walks off sadly* :(

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
I love how he makes that TAS look like it was an actual BB tho.

D

Deleted member

/sees everyone getting new avis
Guys, I got a new avi too! ^-^......is it a little too weird?

HYP3R

Smash Lord
All of Versat's videos are good, but this one is easily one of my favorites.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
It's pretty hard to pull off. Idk if it's either perfect timing or if the electrical property just before he was frozen had something to do with it, but I couldn't do it myself without TAS.
It looks like the same thing as Jiggly puff's FS glitch. I just assumed the timing was the same. TAS makes everything look easy I guess.

Top Bottom