• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

brawl online nightly

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
on now, too. if I suddenly go afk it's cause I'm cooking dinner, lol

edit 1: holy **** I think I just saw Firel drive his motorcycle upside down!

FIREL

Smash Ace
its part of wario's forbidden technique
if i completed the loop i woulda shot up high

Edit: GGs

nessokman

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMgm4qjJlsU great....another technique to master.......

Since the goal of this group is to have fun and friendly brawls while still learning new techniques from each other, next friday (the 27th) is ATD.
-Advanced
-Techniques
-Day

Inspired by Firel (i think) using the forbidden technique.This is basically a showoff contest. show your favorite/most flashy techniques you can think of. (NO FREAKING CHAINGRABBING!WE SEE ENOUGH OF IT ALREADY)

Brawls are to be no more than 3 minutes! We want to be able to let others test them.

P.S.
I plan on buying a new set of gamecube controllers so that i can play star fox assault with my cousin and play smash with them.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
huh i use GC controller myself, wii mote/chuck is pretty risky thing especially if it losses connection

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
If I'd have learned brawl using the GC controller I may have ultimately ended up happier, but alas I'd never played a smash game before Brawl, so when I got it, I just threw it in and started playing and before you know it I was hooked. Once I learn a game though, especially a fighting game, it's almost impossible to learn another controller scheme. I don't mind it, it's made it so I have to learn input timing instead of being lazy and just mashing buttons to get the input in as soon as possible. But it doesn't always work, lol and thus I duck taunt instead of down smashing like probably 3 times out of 10 which in a tournament setting is just bogus.

Edit 1:
Just wondering, did anyone add me yet?

:phone:
You are added.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
anyone wanna 1v1 or FFA I'll be on for rest of the night till about 9 or 10pm

edit 1: welcome ghost :D
edit 2: welcom firel ^^
edit 3: afk is afk

doh now dropped

la!

edit 4: gotta eat dude, be back later

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
uh you have to add me I think cause I haven't seen you actually online yet.

I made a room... but now I see a new face NeeBee so...

I will add you now.

edit 1: post your FC Knee 13

edit 2: room is up...

edit 3: is it working?

edit 4: I will wait until you add me, lol ...

edit 5: -_-;

edit 6: "... just go for it!"

okboy

"The Okayest"
NNID
syntheticweenie
3DS FC
1418-8005-4521
Gah! My apologies for not being on here for the pat few days. Been real busy with work and what not. I'm gonna start adding the new people who've added their codes here in a little while. I think I already have a few of you.

Edit: Done. I think. Just lemme know if I missed you or anything.

ye

nessokman

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMgm4qjJlsU great....another technique to master.......

Since the goal of this group is to have fun and friendly brawls while still learning new techniques from each other, next friday (the 27th) is ATD.
-Advanced
-Techniques
-Day

Inspired by Firel (i think) using the forbidden technique.This is basically a showoff contest. show your favorite/most flashy techniques you can think of. (NO FREAKING CHAINGRABBING!WE SEE ENOUGH OF IT ALREADY)

Brawls are to be no more than 3 minutes! We want to be able to let others test them.

REMINDER! Also everyone make sure you have added everyone on the main post

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
haha me either just some glitches and stuff... not really big on ATs.

Thanks for the update, Ness I have everyone's FC in now I believe.

I'm on for a few hours in between cooking dinner as usual, lol.

edit 1: room's up; 4min FFA

edit 2: ggs potential! haha later

XxAshleyxX

Smash Rookie
My Wii broke, guys. :/ Those of you that already added me can delete me. I might send my Wii in to Nintendo, so we'll see how that goes.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
My Wii broke, guys. :/ Those of you that already added me can delete me. I might send my Wii in to Nintendo, so we'll see how that goes.

Damn! That sucks. I've been there. I went a whole year w/o brawling and I thought I was over it but soon as I got it again, instant obsession. I feel for you, but if you have the $$$ to send it in then definitely do it, it's worth it, but then again we sent ours and it still ****ed up a few months later and we just went and bought a new one with a better warranty/replacement package.

Then after that one died, twice, I said **** you Nintendo and now I use a HDD lol

edit 1: but what really pisses me off is the controller. I love the wiimote/nunchuck but where the two join seems to be really shoddy craftsmanship because mine's to the point where if I move the wiimote too much the nun-chuck disengages (mind you the physical plastic fasteners are still holding it in, it's just "loose" or whatever so the Wii thinks you've unplugged it). GREAT for middle of a brawl... ohhh he's just standing there. Bla-Blao!

nessokman

Smash Lord
full details on friday's match!

Showoff night!

show any advanced moves OR glitches!

Play on larger stages like the temple so that we have room.

Showoff ends at 9:00 and then we get going back to brawling

nessokman

Smash Lord
join date 2012 sept.

No mk in friendlies that allow items and hazardous stages? someone sounds salty lol....
Everyone hates meta -.-" except those who were to main him. You joined in 09 and have 12 posts WOW. I been playin' smash a long time bro. I never cared for the forums until a few years ago, and even then didn't join

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
MK while he does force you to play extremely well at high levels, hes fairly broken in terms of his sheer priority on his moveset and shuttle loop canceling + IF on the start up of it. Not to mention its tricky to punish tornado

Top Bottom