• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online Tournament: Summer Bust!!!

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
Two to three weeks? ... well i dont have a wii right now but i should have one in three weeks :/

:phone:

NinjaPikachu

Smash Apprentice
what would you estimate the skill level needed in this tournament? (i might lose horribly and quickly if i join, but i'm just wondering)

(ConductoR)

Smash Rookie
I hope it isn't too late to join up. First though, I have a couple of questions regarding what time these matches will take place and how to join in. Do you know those details for certain? If so, let me know, and I'll see if it works out for me to join if still possible!

SpecialtySake

Smash Rookie
NNID
Crawfeesh
I should probably put my fc up. My actual one. (FC changed)
Edit: Did it. Btw I'm always up for a match when I'm online. Just PM me. :D

Slim_X

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4425-1928-1952
I just need the final friend code from Napos and then we're all set, and then I will say who you're paired up with and date will be given!

Slim_X

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4425-1928-1952
If you see that I didn't put you as an entrant it's because you never game a friend code, sorry these are the final entrants list. Carlos(my brother not on SWF), Napos, Richard89, Lukinhasss, SpecialtySake, Toxic, NinjaPikachu, BioBlue. Thank you for joining and good luck when tourney is here! It will be filmed and posted on YouTube a day after probably. Happy Brawling!

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
a date will be posted as he previously stated, just relax and try not to get finicky about it, be as calm as a cucumber and you'll be fine when it arrives.

Slim_X

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4425-1928-1952
Tourney is August 4th 2012 Saturday 12:00 pm central check your time zones to see how they match, if you are unsure about this just try to be on all day, the tourney will take 2 days to complete the second part will be 2 days after the 6th. I will message you with your partners, everyone must cooperate and exchange friend codes or the tourney won't be able to happen! Remember to add me 2063-1006-0832 nickname SlimX

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
i have lukin, you and ninjapikachu already added, just after our battle i went ahead and added the other five participants, they have yet to add me.

scratch five i mean four, idk ur brother's fc.

Napos

Smash Ace
Cant make it online. Ill be at a console tournament. Goodluck guys!

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Tourney is August 4th 2012 Saturday
What a relief,I'll get a new classic tomorrow,I hope my new classic works for that tournament :p or else I will have to use the wii remote X.X

Btw,what happens if it lags?

Top Bottom