• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BRAWL - PENSACOLA, FL - Mar 15, 08 - Noon @ HOME FIELD

home field

Smash Rookie
Home Field in Pensacola is hosting a Brawl Tournament Saturday, March 15. It starts at noon.
$10 entry.
Format: 8 person tourneys, single elimination, winner receives a copy of Brawl. Once you win a copy you can not enter another 8 person tourney for another copy of Brawl. We will continue the 8 man tournaments until we run out of games. (we have plenty)

We will have other tournaments for cash prizes if enough players would like to enter.

We're located at 620 N New Warrington Rd, Pensacola, FL 32506
(850) 458-1972.

General Rules
No Items
Random Stages
The stock is set to 4
8 minute time limit.
All sets are best of 3 matches
Ties will be broken by lives, then percentage. In the event of a percentage tie, one stock sudden death will be played

Random Stage List
Dream Land: Fountain of Dreams
Kanto: Pokemon Stadium
Mushroom Kingdom: Rainbow Cruise
Past Stages: Dream Land
Past Stages: Kongo Jungle
Special Stages: Final Destination
Special Stages: Battlefield
Yoshi's Island: Yoshi's Story

Lompta

Smash Rookie
I'd absolutely love to come, but I'm in Tally and have no ride, as it were. If anybody in Tally is going and would be willing to provide one I'd be ever-so-thankful.

Top Bottom