• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl+ Pikachu Discussion?

neji32

Smash Lord
Oh noes!!! pika would be broken xD

i dont know, according to what other people say he sounds really good but =/ havent tried l canceling before. Brawl+ hopefully it never gets invented though

5ive

Smash Champion
Well, I got some new techs.

Firstly, you can waveland out of QAC (mindgames amirite)
And an lcancelled qac dair can effectively be used as an attack.

eskimo bob

Smash Apprentice
hmm is this in- or excluding more hitstun to moves? not that it matters though.

yes, quackdashing would be too good. think of it like this: you dash around your opponent 1 - 3 times with QAC:ing and then you can just stop doing that and waveland into a grab (loltoo bad, snake. :p), although that's just a really simple example. ah, the possibilities...

NO! this is too powerful! no one must ever know about this!

now what if meta knight had lcancelling... no wait, he doesn't need it. he barely has lag on anything anyway.

K 2

Smash Lord
Pika would definatly benefit (like all the other characters) from Brawl+. He has no autocancelled aerials, so L-cancelling would help a ton. As you guys mentioned, QAC -> waveland would produce endless possibilities.

I still don't like these hacks though...I've gone too far to want to change back to melee.

5ive

Smash Champion
The point of this isn't to make this into Melee.
People are just trying to make Brawl a better competitive fighter in it's own respect.
Brawl will never become better than melee.

Top Bottom