• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl plus slow time problem and alloys

kjano

Smash Rookie
ok so i was playing a game in brawl plus and got the item that slows down time but for some reason it actually makes everbodies movement faster and makes them jump higher. Im completely new to all this stuff and i dont know why it is like that or if my files are just messed up. If anyone has any help or has heard of this before plz respond. also is it possible to play as alloys in brawl plus without messing with the .gct file?

Almas

Smash Lord
This is a bug with all copies of Brawl+. It is caused by the way the timer object interacts with the codes which modify character's jump heights etc. In general, you can't expect stable play when combining items with Brawl+.

You won't be able to play as alloys without modifying the .gct, but I believe that the addition of a code which permits alloys is all that is necessary.

kjano

Smash Rookie
thanks for the info is there a program that i can use to easily add the alloy code to the brawl+ .gct?

Top Bottom