• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Plussery GCT With Music Code

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Can someone link me to a Brawl+ GCT with the new music code. I know the Nightly Builds have the code, but I want to stick with the Plussery for now.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
There is none. I'd reccommend taking the brawl plus text file and adding the music code into it. Then saving the text file and making your own gct.

However, I don't know if this would work all that well.

shanus

Smash Hero
I'll try and get a nightly released some point this weekend for you guys with it included

GameSystem

Smash Journeyman
Shanus are you ever going to do a WBR premade music pack or w/e like you did with some of the team color textures?

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Doesn't the nightly already have it? I currently have a nightly GCT with Beat It as my Menu theme.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Yeah. I appreciate the Nightly Builds, but I prefer the Plussery game play more.

KenHitokiri

Smash Rookie
If I use the text file of the codeset and add the music code to make a GCT, do I have to take anything out? Actually, is there anything I can use to build a GCT without having to deal with all of the hex?

Alphatron

Smash Champion
My only assumption is that you'd have to take out the 2.1 file replacement code and replace it with the new one.

Top Bottom