• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Predictions (aka True Final Roster)

2woShots

Smash Cadet
First of all, I will state that this is for myself only. This is the correct final roster, guaranteed. If you disagree, I don't care. If you flame me, I won't respond. I will not state reasons for my decisions because I don't need to. I will not post in this topic again.

CONFIRMED:
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Kirby
Samus / ZSS
Fox
Zelda
Bowser
DK
Yoshi
Peach
Ice Climbers
Snake
Meta-Knight
PKMN Trainer
Lucas
Diddy Kong
Pit
Wario
Ike

TO BE ANNOUNCED:
Ganondorf
Jigglypuff
Ridley
King Dedede
Ness
Captain Falcon
Krystal
Roy
Luigi
Mr. Game and Watch
Isaac
Geno
KK Slider
Captain Olimar
Little Mac

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
meh, you had ridley, but you put a bunch of controversial characters like roy and slider. but hey, no ww link, and you put G@W.

but, since its your wanted, not a guess, i won't rate it.

Cinder

Smash Master
First of all, I will state that this is for myself only. This is the correct final roster, guaranteed. If you disagree, I don't care. If you flame me, I won't respond. I will not state reasons for my decisions because I don't need to. I will not post in this topic again.
Oh, cool...Sakurai's joined the boards...
/endsarcasm...startflamingseriousness

Dude, this is the egotistical "I'm right, you're wrong" attitude that pisses people off! What the **** is your problem?!?!

And come on! You don't need reasons!?!? BULL****!!

I don't understand why ***holes like you even waste your time, or space on the boards...you can't just say a list is "the list"...unless you're Sakurai, which you ain't...

/endflamingseriousness

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
If this list is just for you, why post it at all? You obviously want people to comment on it if you make a thread about it, so be ready to take criticism as well.

As far as the list itself, its mostly ok. Take out Roy, KK SLider and Little Mac.

BoG

Smash Journeyman
The fact that you put Roy over Marth makes you wrong. Marth has 10000x better shot at making the cut. Roy, well, I'd be surprised if he returns.

Mr. Ocax

Smash Journeyman
Hmm if the roster HAD to have 34 characters, that list isn't too bad. Although there isn't another 3rd party character. Didn't Sakurai confirm there would be at least one more 3rd party character? I really hope this is wrong though. 34 characters? Thats only adding 9 on from Melee.

thejbr12

Smash Apprentice
This list... is short. Why make a short list AND include controversials? No Marth, but Roy? Huh?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You people that like Roy have to realize he was just put in to try to advertise a game that actually failed...

Geno is good on the list though...Nice for that

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Hmm if the roster HAD to have 34 characters, that list isn't too bad. Although there isn't another 3rd party character. Didn't Sakurai confirm there would be at least one more 3rd party character? I really hope this is wrong though. 34 characters? Thats only adding 9 on from Melee.
On the contrary, Sakurai said there would be 2 more 3rd Party characters.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
On the contrary, Sakurai said there would be 2 more 3rd Party characters.
NO he didn't...He said he would like to add 1-2 additional but that could change...he could add more or less if he really wants to...

Bane

Smash Journeyman
The fact that you put in Roy but not Marth is so off that it's actually hilarious, Sakurai didn't want Roy in Melee in the first place, but he hand-picked Marth.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Swap Roy for Marth (seriously, how you could possibly think Marth would be removed bu Roy remain is beyond me unless you're utterly ignorant of the Fire Emblem series) and it would be decent for the size, but even I have to say that 34 characters is small (seriously, only 9 more than Melee?). Plus theres the 3rd-party issue, since Sakurai did say he'd pursue getting 1-2 more in.

Edit: Incidentally, whats the point of posting this if you don't care what people have to say about it? If you just wanted your own list, you could have kept it on your computer in a text document or the like.

Zevox

2woShots

Smash Cadet
OMG

Okay, one more post. I forgot my shocking, throw-out-there character.

NEWCOMER
Phoenix Wright

Hejiru

Smash Ace

CONFIRMED:
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Kirby
Samus / ZSS
Fox
Zelda
Bowser
DK
Yoshi
Peach
Ice Climbers
Snake
Meta-Knight
PKMN Trainer
Lucas
Diddy Kong
Pit
Wario
Ike

TO BE ANNOUNCED:
Ganondorf
Jigglypuff
Ridley
King Dedede
Ness
Captain Falcon
Krystal
Roy
Luigi
Mr. Game and Watch
Isaac
Geno
KK Slider
Captain Olimar
Little Mac
Oh great, another prophet. What makes you so sure this is the real roster? And no Sonic?

MasterMushroom

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai and the rest of these boards dont care about wish lists ;). So please take them to someone who cares, kthxbai

Smash Ace
You have Roy, but not Marth...
that right there makes this thread reek of win.

With the exception of the last 5, that's not a bad list at all, with the exception of the absence of Falco. (Dr. Mario would have made it better too).

nay, the absence of Falco and Mewtwo and the inclusion of Pheonix Wright (didn't notice that at first) kinds made it a throw-off list.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
What's wrong with the last five? Isaac and Captain Olimar at least, definitely deserve a spot.

Also, I guarantee, if a Melee FE rep makes it back, it'll be Marth. Roy isn't important to the FE series.

Top Bottom