• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl-: Released. See the new thread up top in the sticky section ^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

camzy

Smash Journeyman
Wow!

I can't wait - well I've waited months since the supposed Jan 31st release (doesn't that sound silly now xD)

I've tried what you guys have up on the OP but not much more. It's a fabulous idea and the characters are loads of fun.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Released on page 100... I think this is quite fitting for something as amazing as this.

Wow. Do we work fast or what? This project started on November 11th, last year. We've already gone through every single character at least twice, done Kirby's hats, and created a menu, CSS, a strap... We've really got the full package here. I'd like to take the time out to thank everyone who's made this possible, in order of contributions.

Kirk
TheSilenceOfNoOne
Budget Player Cadet_
Anomalus
Tsunami
Sr PyR
TaroNuke
Eldiran
AS
Sness
Xi
Xyless
Blind
Standardtoaster
VietGeek

This is our squad.. None of this would have been possible without them. Also important are our playtesters... And our haters... And our leakers :p

But after all of the ups and downs behind the scenes, the arguments, the for lulz FFAs, the smashfests... I think you'll be very pleased with our end result.

You see, each character was built with something in mind. Be it a tease towards Balanced Brawl, enhancing what the character already excelled at, making the character more like it was in its old games, we've really tried to be very creative with our changes. See if you can spot some of the jokes we slipped in, too. Heh.

As for the reason behind the delay, you ask? We didn't have Kirk around of course. The guy came back and worked his head off, even texted us from work to tell us what he did that day, he's dedicated, and made the best of our characters, and tweaked them all as well. He was the iron fist in our group, and the quality of this release is basically all because of him, so drop him a PM to tell him how much you love him<3.

Anyways, I think I've rambled and soaked in the past enough. The download is below. Make sure you read the readme. Oh, and by the way, characters do not have changelists at this point. I assure you most of them will be done next week, if not all. In the meantime... I think it'll be even more fun to try and figure out what we've done over the past 4 months.

Have fun, and stay minus. --[TSON]

http://www.mediafire.com/?mztozklmwoz - Brawl Minus... Official Beta Release v1.0 -- Saturday, March 27th, 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom