• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Roster with *sigh* REASONS

2woShots

Smash Cadet
CONFIRMED (meaning I don't have to argue them):
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Kirby
Samus / ZSS
Fox
Zelda
Bowser
DK
Yoshi
Peach
Ice Climbers
Snake
Meta-Knight
PKMN Trainer
Lucas
Diddy Kong
Pit
Wario
Ike
Sonic

TO BE ANNOUNCED:
Ganondorf
Ganondorf is the third part of the Zelda legend, holder of the Triforce of Power, and horrible evil dude. He's in.

Jigglypuff
Being in since SSB64 means something. It means that Jigglypuff is in. Plus who are they going to put in instead, Lucario *laughs wildly*. PKMN Trainer + Pikachu + Jiggs = All the Pokemon they need.

Ridley
Ridley has a very personal grudge against Samus (mainly that she always ****s up his ****) and he showed up twice in Corruption. He has also been a staple of the Metroid series since the first game. He also has a great pool of moves and is the only real choice for a second Metroid rep.

King Dedede
Sakurai made Dedede, etc. You've heard every argument for this guy. He's in dude.

Ness
Since SSB64, and his moves will vary vastly from Lucas's. Lucas has far better Mother 3 moves to draw from rather than stealing Ness's.

Captain Falcon
SSB64. And why wouldn't they put him back?

Krystal
Krystal has the potential to be a very different Star Fox character. That, and she is a girl, and the furry community likes her a lot. A perfect companion to Fox (unless you search 'fox and falco' on deviantart.com)

Marth
They wont nuke both Fire Emblem reps from Melee, and Roy sucks ***.

Luigi
Duh.

Isaac
He was on the poll, and he is from a less noticed game. He adds game variety and has an awesome game to draw moves from (hands, anyone?)

Geno
Geno is in. I won't argue this because it's glaringly obvious.

KK Slider
Although he shows up at 8 PM on Smashville, KK Slider is the best Animal Crossing rep possible. Why? There are three possibles: Human, Nook, and Slider. Nook is a permanent fixture in Smashville. The Human is a generic avatar that can be customized and doesn't often look the same. Slider is far less generic and far cooler.

Captain Olimar
Another duh character.

Megaman
I won't explain this. He will be announced Wednesday.

SHOCKER CHARACTER
Phoenix Wright

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Impeccable reasoning behind Geno...I'd like to see anyone try to argue against that, heh! Geno for Brawl!!!

2woShots

Smash Cadet
Oh yeah and if you want real reasoning you have to request it. Its really late. I might edit my first post later.

Florida

イーグランツ
Reasonings such as "duh", "cause he's on the poll", "an obvious choice", and any other biased statement is what makes this thread as dull as any other I've seen.

Edit: Missed your post.
"Real" reasoning would be nice ;)

Shuma

Smash Hero
There's only one thing i dissagree with... only 2 FE reps Blasphemy!(translation: no black knight) only 2 Star fox reps?

2woShots

Smash Cadet
Reasonings such as "duh", "cause he's on the poll", "an obvious choice", and any other biased statement is what makes this thread as dull as any other I've seen.
Read my post right before yours. I got lazy and I'll fix it.

What about Ray 01?
While Ray 01 is a unique character, I do not think he will make it into Brawl.
I will support my roster, but I wont debunk your stupid suggestions. Err, not stupid I meant childish.

Ralph_Marquee

Smash Journeyman
How is my suggestion "childish"? Megaman is childish considering that Nintendo has their very own "Megaman" in Ray 01.

I don't care what you say, Ray 01 has 50 times more priority than Megaman does.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Uhhh no... considering we might have around 50 characters i don't think 3 star-fox chars are over-rep, besides if they both had 2 in Melee, i can assure you they will have at least 1 more now.

Top Bottom