• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Singles : Show Me The Poutine 1 (SMTP1) (MK BANNED)

MorKs

Smash Apprentice
I'm about 100% sure that if you give me 1 smashfest to relearn lucario, this won't be the case for anyone but ally's lucario in mtl.
I forgot you mained Lucario in your past life, but still, you don't main it. Of course, Ally would be better than anyone here if he played all the characters seriously (very few expections though), but then we can say Multy may be now a better Lucario main than you are since you're not a Lucario main anymore.

Pappy

Smash Apprentice
I forgot you mained Lucario in your past life, but still, you don't main it. Of course, Ally would be better than anyone here if he played all the characters seriously (very few expections though), but then we can say Multy may be now a better Lucario main than you are since you're not a Lucario main anymore.
<.<...

still don't think he'll be better than swordgard's

MorKs

Smash Apprentice
Oh you know, I'm doing 5 classes a week with twice as many hours as usual until the 30th. It's a good month to be a full time university student.
Oh yeah sorry I forgot you were continuing your last University session. Good luck with that man :)

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
I've never been to Quebec before, I'll be sure to pay a visit sometime (maybe not this tourney, hopefully the next). Realistically I'd need someone to carpool.

MorKs

Smash Apprentice
I've never been to Quebec before, I'll be sure to pay a visit sometime (maybe not this tourney, hopefully the next). Realistically I'd need someone to carpool.
It would be nice to see you! Hopefully you guys can get a carpool to get to the next tournament. All I know is that there is already 2-3 Toronto people that want to come, so you just have to get someone who can drive there. If you need, maybe we can house people on the night after so you guys won't have to drive all night

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
I have hopes that Multy does well.

Don't get dead last, or my Dk will get you.

9 winds.. 9 winds everywhere.

Stroumbert

Smash Apprentice
I wasn't even aware there was a tourney today or else I most likely would have gone. Guess my freeness level is through the roof for not checking SWF for over 1 month.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Funny
This tourney was on Sept 22nd, the day before my birthday

The next one is on Oct 20th, the day before my brother's birthday

(He doesn't usually do anything though so it won't affect my attendance)

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
oct 20th?!

if sid9 isn't moved to that day, i'm down

Top Bottom