• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Smash Cards - CLOSED

Sariku

Smash Master
I'm making some Brawl Smash Cards, Which will look okay, using the original characters confirmed for Brawl. If you can, start saying which ones you want in this Thread, and I'll do those ones most wanted first.

I'm currently working on these cards. The one that is in bold is the one I'm working on currently.

Mario - 100%
Link - 90%
Kirby - 0%
Pikachu - 0%
Samus - 0%

Link is up Next!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
pretty cool, i'll check them out when they are done. you should also make some for the likley characters in Mcfox's pics for brawl thread because they are very likley

and Sakurai confirmed all the ssb64 characters will return so you can make cards on them

Sariku

Smash Master
Cards

Well, there not really cards that show how many posts youve done or anything, but just your favorite characers. But I could use one bit of help, if anyones interested in helping.

I got everything done except the main character Image. Thats why its taking so long.

If anyone whoes willing to help me, knows how to take a background out of an image, and leaving only the character. Giving me a transparent background with the character to work with, I can finish them easy.

Anyone know how?

Sariku

Smash Master
About the part with other characters, I am, but I'm gonna start off with the Four Returning Characters. Marios First, then which ever character you want. But I'm only doing Characters that have been confirmed for Brawl.

Mud Buddha

Smash Ace
What the hell are you talking about?

Am I supposed to know what this "card" is? Should I care?

Sariku

Smash Master
Its just a fun thing you can have in sigs and what not, like if you have ever seen those Pokemon Trainer Card stuff, its the same concept, just different idea.

Sariku

Smash Master
Brawl Smash Card Assisstance. (Photo Editer Need - Look Here)

I need someone who can seperate a Brawl Character From the Background of a screenshot...

That sounds confusing, let me show you.

So I need Mario off that screen Shot, no fireball needed. It needs to be him and only him, on a transparent Pure White Background.

Anyone think you can do it? If so, PM me or post it in this thread.

Also, my official Brawl Cards Thread -

I know this doesn't really belong here, but once I get help, I'll delete his.

Sariku

Smash Master
what image problem?

Well as I made a thread about to get some peoples attention, I need someone who can cut off part of an image, making it transparent... I'll give you a sneak peek.

What I want is Mario off of that, without the fireball, with out the background, just Mario. On a pure white background.

If I can't get that, the smash cards could end up looking like

Wouldnt' it be nicer to have a pure white background?

Sariku

Smash Master
Dunno if you realise it, but the hand would be impossible to cut the hand because of the fireball distortion.
Yes, I saw that, but then you can do one of two things, Either

A. Include the Fire Ball

or

B. Forget about it, its not like many people will notice it when its finally on the card.

Sariku

Smash Master
Dunno if you realise it, but the hand would be impossible to cut the hand because of the fireball distortion.
I'll try to do it. wait me like 15min.

You can try, but accually someone PMed me a finished Version already. If yours comes out better though I'll do yours.

Otherwise, you can help on Link, if you want too. Otherwise he said he'd do them all.

Sariku

Smash Master
Mario Is Finished.

Mario is now finished.

Tell me what you think about him, what I should add, or maybe Change.

Up Next is Link.

Mario will be in my Next Post.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Sariku, don't double post. Use the edit feature instead when you need to add new information and nobody has bumped you yet.

On the same subject, this doesn't need its own topic. Please keep all of these related posts in your original thread.

Sensai

Smash Master
samusrules93 said:
and Sakurai confirmed all the ssb64 characters will return so you can make cards on them
No, he didn't.

[Edit:]

And I think this idea's kinda cool. Hopefully things'll run smoothly for you. Good luck; can't wait to see them when they're done.

Top Bottom