• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl: TAS (Tornado Alley Smash) - Lenexa, KS 9-October

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Fino swore that he wouldn't play Ice Climbers if I did come to this, so I still think I'll be driving, and if I do come I'll take you Thugz. I just wanted to know if I have a chance at top 3 :-0

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I have to choose between attending this tournament or the Wizard's game. hmmmmmm

-Kiros-

Smash Journeyman
I finally found the thread! I'll show up to play friendlies, and the others of my crew are entering. First tourney for me, too bad I don't do competitive anymore. And is this going to be a regular event?

THuGz

Smash Lord
fino! EVERYONE WILL COME IF YOU DO 4-PERSON-CREW DRAFT BATTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I PROMISE

Dnyce

Smash Master
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT TAS

There is to be NO money matches played. It is the store's rule (since it's considered gambling or w/e).

Cook

Smash Master
Well, I asked off for this day. Now I just have to decide whether to go to this tournament or go home for the first time in forever.

DeLux

I am confirmed as going and may or may not bring 1 Lawerence "Crew" with me. I say "Crew" in the loosest sense of the word because he's worse than me. Which means he's pretty bad. I hope he gets an SWF account and reads this so he steps his game up.

Dnyce

Smash Master
umm this makes no sense at a cause you kno he whole tournament is gambling lo
At first I was told that I couldn't run it there for that same reason, but I found a way around that. Being apart of a gaming organization/company (vVv) it can be labeled as a sanctioned event or w/e. As long as it's not individuals playing each other for money we avoid the whole gambling thing.

At least, that's what I was told.

Dnyce

Smash Master
Running a tournament isn't gambling actually. I remember fino had to help me clear this with my mom before my first OoS tourney (LOL) so yea..

Stfu and stop your *****ing.
Yeah that's right. I forgot.... it's actually in our law regarding video game events such as this. Though it only mentioned Halo I'm sure it extends to other games as well :p

Teh Future

Smash Master
fino what time you think this will end? idk how many people are coming stl thinking about coming and then leaving after its over cause theres a mad legit party in stl we want to still go too lol

DeLux

Can we start getting a list of who's coming to the tourney on the OP?

Dnyce

Smash Master
fino what time you think this will end? idk how many people are coming stl thinking about coming and then leaving after its over cause theres a mad legit party in stl we want to still go too lol
*sigh*

Tentative Schedule:
10:00 - Doors Open
Doubles/Singles Registration Begins
Set-up
11:00 - Doubles Registration Ends
11:30 - Doubles Begins
12:00 - Singles Registration Ends
1:00 - Singles Begins (while doubles is finishing up)
5:30 - Doubles and Singles Finals
*Singles will start as Doubles are coming to a close
Can't people read the OP?

Dnyce

Smash Master
There will be no side tournaments... or maybe you missed the part where we're under time constraints? lol

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Domo, wanna team?

Teh Future

Smash Master
fino your ******** lol because tournaments always run on time >_>

secially since more people seem interested now like if theres 50 people not gonna be done by then lol.

Top Bottom