• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

swordgard

Smash Hero
you played me at styd, wtf.
stop being a noob and learn how to do something other than trashtalk.
Then come to the biweekly and il prove u wrong(or the other way around i dont know how good u gotten sriously...)

Vwins

Smash Ace
Phen said he probably wont be coming(*******...jk), oh and destroying you phen is no big achievement, just learn to predict his movements, he always does the same. Are any of the top 4 still comming to biweekly?

Jarc, i told you, no if and buts, you coming to the biweekly.
lol if you accept a 10$ MM against me best of 3 or 5 I don't care I will come to the next bi-weekly

swordgard

Smash Hero
yeah but I don't spend every waking hour playing it at least.
I could play a year non stop as long as i have opponents, thats how much i can play lol.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yup, whenever i find a game i like i can play it non-stop.....smash, ddr and guild wars are those 3 games right now. AND I GOT A NEW CONTROLLER FINALLY!

now i can really pillar to the limits

Divinokage

Smash Legend
yeah but I don't spend every waking hour playing it at least.
I don't see anything wrong with that. If you really want to be the best, it is required for you to do that. People cannot be the best with half-*** training, anything you want to be is like that too. Just think of Olympics or whatever you want to be in this life. Without constant efforts, it's impossible to become what you want.

So, Vwins and Bam make a lot of money owning the tournaments, I think it's time for other people to do the same. =)

WarranThad

Smash Ace
I don't see anything wrong with that. If you really want to be the best, it is required for you to do that. People cannot be the best with half-*** training, anything you want to be is like that too. Just think of Olympics or whatever you want to be in this life. Without constant efforts, it's impossible to become what you want.

So, Vwins and Bam make a lot of money owning the tournaments, I think it's time for other people to do the same. =)

mindless boring practice for hours is not an efficient way to make money.

If you're really good and enjoy playing, and that helps you improve all the power to you.

otherwise it's just a waste of time.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
once-twice every month is where it's at.

especially when you don't have to practice advance tehcniques for 10 hours before a tourney.

Top Bottom