• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Good **** fizzi, I'll play on your wii with you kirt if you want =]

Krewman I gotta play you on 64 I can't let you go on with practice when I get none =P I need to see if your practice can beat me >.<

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Its funny because one of the drawbacks of Ocarina is that you cant save to your SD card, so i wonder if this bug lets you or if you still have to save to your actual wii. Either way, replays galore to come for everyone!

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
I was hoping for an almost broken tech with Falco but this is still an incredible find. Good job finding the thread with the find Fizzi. Replays anyone?
Actually.. regarding broken falco techs... I might have found something of the sort. Do you have msn/aim?

zaf

Smash Lord
RESULTS FOR 2 vs 2 tourney.

1- stole your lunch ( bento and fizzi)
2-oldies ( kirt and thad)
3- for those about to rock ( brick and agony)
4- ultimate warrior ( ganon and zaf)
5- whatever ( alopex and techiyo)
6- stolen partners ( steb and joel)
7- f u cked ( jer and wolf)

~~ Updated points

15 Thad
12 Agony
12 bento
12 fizzi
7 zaf
7 kirt
6 fiL
3 brick
1 kage
1 steb

WERE-Wolf

Smash Apprentice
I can't come to the weeklies nemore =( I'm sorry WereWolf.
:(

Lol GG's all. Wolf you've got some work to do on that snake.
Yesh :(
Bah ill practice during the week.

Okay, so i need a perma partner. Im looking towards Agony!!! Yeah, you're just that **** cool. I also need some friggin' points =P
Wait, didnt we agreed to team up next tourny? :O

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Wah? I try to come every 2 weeks, and, not counting yesterday, I had just attended three weeks in a row D:

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Haha, awesome stuff Rick. We made it third place and it was our first time teaming together. =]

Lol, thanks, Jer. My real partner is Agora, but if he doesn't show up in 2 weeks we can play together, I don't mind.

The melee matches were cool too, it was nice seeing you ralph after so long. =]

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
I seriously need to gain a point someday.
Alopex you were good, keep it up ;) We could team up again in the future. (Not next time, Steb promised me to not betray me)

Jer

Smash Ace
That's cool Agony. Those melee matches were tight. It is good seeing Ralph, i saw him last sat, but before that i only saw him a year earlier. I herd kirt's a purty kewl gai eh, he wears ghey scarfs n doesnt afraid of anything.

Oh btw, im self proclaimed best TL in MTL. Lolwut?

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Please, we all know its a terrorist scarf. But now i just went and got one exactly the same as Clet does in his pic.

Anyway, I self proclaim being the best at each of the character i play, minus ROB and GnW.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Doesn't defeat my statement that im the best player with X character anyway, even if no one does play them: it still means im the best with them.

And don't make me bomb your ****ing house. "Terrorist Wins."

Alopex

Smash Ace
I'll partner with anyone, really. Which was exactly what I said yesterday, and I think our results weren't too shabby in the end, Tech. First time meeting, first time playing together, I never play doubles (didn't even sign up for FFYF doubles), and 5th? I'm totally cool with that.

I definitely need to be more careful with when I use that Zelda Usmash... I got you in that way too many times, Tech.

Jer, if you're still partnerless at the next weekly, we could give it a shot. See how things mesh.
Be cool if we got some 2v2 games in the next weekly so that people can get practice before the next leaderboard weekly.

Steb... your Lucas... what?!
He used to be my favorite character and I ended up main-less when I decided he just didn't have enough potential. How dare you prove me wrong and make me question my past?!
Also... no Zap Jump?

kr3wman

Smash Master
Sowwy I couldnt bring the N64! I woke up at like 8:20 and the bus was gonna be there at 8:28.

T_T

Top Bottom