• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

zaf

Smash Lord
What, you meant like... ever? I thought you meant twice in a row D:
LOL! I feel like I'm reading a post from Delorted1.

Agony, you have to remember that the new rule states you cannot have the same partner twice in a row. That means if you don't team with anyone else, you can't team with Agora again. :/ Same goes for Agora, he has to team with someone else before he can team with Agony again, even if you take a week off.

I personally think it adds more variety to this leaderboard and keeps things interesting. I'll have the leaderboard updated in the first post when we finally get things going.
exactly.

Alrighty who wants to team with me?

I'll play seriously and ****, I guarantee it!!!
mindgames son

Ehh, what's the point of that rule? =(

I never much teamed with anybody else we won't have any teaming experience. *sigh* I never play brawl and I have to team with people I never teamed with?...Oh, god..I'm gonna get ***** in the butt.

Atleast I can team back with Agora after..I guess it'll be 1/2. Hopefully I can get the same people over and over, lol. *Hax*
read what joel just said ^^^^^

BentoBox

Smash Master
mmm.. rion doesnt seem to respond.. lets get there and if you can beat me 1v1, then you are worthy enough to be my partner :)
Rion told me at ffyf that he was moving back to ottawa for college~ seeing as college already started for some, I don't think we'll get to see him for a while :[

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Nice melee matches, guys. Had lots of fun.

Lol @ me using peach versus Jarc and having a **** time which lasted.......15 secs then got owned xD

I improved though since last time. I'll be even better next week. =)

Rion Prower

Smash Cadet
And that was my last weekly for a while folks! Glad it was a fun one as usual. ^^

I'm moving to Oakville, Ontario for school guys, haha not Ottawa.

I'd like to thank Ally again for being my Team Tournament partner again. Thanks Ally! You were great (especially that 1Vs2 match on Smashville... Dear Lord).

BEWARE THE ENERGIZER HEELS. *BZZT* That is all~

Fair Fair~ Bair Bair~ Dair Dair~ UAir UAir~ ;o

I'll see you all in Christmas maybe? It was a great few weeks being there. Thanks to everyone again for making it such a fun time.

kr3wman

Smash Master
I have to say something. I finally succeeded at DI'ing out of Zelda's USmash. My highlight of the day.

Rion Prower

Smash Cadet
Poor Kirt. :o I cause him so much grief just by using Zelda...

Darn you DI. Always the bane of Zelda's smashes. At least USmash is pretty hard to get out of.

zaf

Smash Lord
And that was my last weekly for a while folks! Glad it was a fun one as usual. ^^

I'm moving to Oakville, Ontario for school guys, haha not Ottawa.

I'd like to thank Ally again for being my Team Tournament partner again. Thanks Ally! You were great (especially that 1Vs2 match on Smashville... Dear Lord).

BEWARE THE ENERGIZER HEELS. *BZZT* That is all~

Fair Fair~ Bair Bair~ Dair Dair~ UAir UAir~ ;o

I'll see you all in Christmas maybe? It was a great few weeks being there. Thanks to everyone again for making it such a fun time.
was great playing with you and meeting you.
see you soon =]

You got ways to go young grasshopper.
kage = best melee warrior!

~~~

As for the last 2 weeks of 2v2 tourney results. i will post them tomorrow when i am slightly less tired.

Fhatuik

Smash Apprentice
GG all !! BigRick sry la prochaine fois j'vais etre meilleur a brawl :p, Kage c trop dla marde brawl surtout quand javais Ike le 2v2 ROFLL !!

Jarc GG too , and chesterr too. i'll be better at brawl and melee next time .

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
I had some very GGs especially the 2v2s feat chet, rion (****ing annoying zelda!!!) and ally... Too bad I couldn't use my G&W and Chet his Wolf.

Lol I think I tripled my brawl skills after these matches... I should've participated at FFYF.

GG all !! BigRick sry la prochaine fois j'vais etre meilleur a brawl :p,
C correct man, tu tes juste fait Snaké... tout le monde se fait snaker ces temps-ci.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Woot, just got my schedules and I have no school on mondays and I have free mornings on thursday.

My schedule = 2 good

In the afternoon on thursday I have 2 activity sport class, lol.

Steb

Smash Journeyman
Steb, next weeklie we need to play, i was ashamed seeing your diddy get assfaced by ally in double :(
You're ashamed cause I got beaten by Ally in teams? I don't get it, but okay I'll play you if I come next week.

would montreal come to toronto for a brawl tournament?
Kinda hard when school has started. Would like to go but doubt I could.

zaf

Smash Lord
Week 1 of 2v2 tourney

1- mtl1337 ( zaf and fil)
2- Kage with Dildos ( Joel and chet)
3- Team Arizona ( Bento and steb)
4- ULIATE warrior ( Luc and kage ( with 1 or 2 matches subbed by Kirt)

Week 2 of 2v2 tourney

1- Rion and ally ( rion and ally)
2- Technologic (zaf and techiyo ( with steb subbing in for 2 matches))
3- Team Testosterone V. Beast Mode ( Kage with joel)
4- Hyper ( kirt and kevin)

Kirt and Steb will get half points for there subs.
EDIT: Kage and techiyo lose have points for the week for leaving. Sorry its rules.

1st-12 points
2nd-7 points
3rd-4 points
4th-2 points.

I know joel and i had agree on the top 5 teams, but every week there will be a tie between 2 teams for 5th place. Which means another 2 teams getting points. I think it fair to cut off at the top 4.

Each week that passes 1/8th of your points will be reduced and then will round down even if over 5. This is so the inactive and people who do not make the top 4 do not keep there points. Everything has to be balanced out.

~
Current Points
~~~~~~~~~~
zaf - 17 points
Ally - 12 points
rion -12 points
fiL -10 points
Joel -10points
Steb -6.5 points
Chet -6 points
Kage - 4 points
Techiyo -3.5 points