• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

MetaRidleyX

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, not sure if its been mentioned, but theres supposed to be a brawl tournament at Abbott on the 10th. I'm going to be there and was wondering if anyone else is too.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Hey guys, not sure if its been mentioned, but theres supposed to be a brawl tournament at Abbott on the 10th. I'm going to be there and was wondering if anyone else is too.
Isn't it abbott students only? Joel has mentioned it but i believe he's the only one that goes to Abbott.

That said... Go Joel! Rep Smashboards! wooo

Alopex

Smash Ace
Hmm... I still have my old Abbott student card... maybe I can sneak in in disguise.

MetaRidleyX

Smash Apprentice
Oh hey joel, you probably dont remember me, but i was at the melee tournament you hosted at abbott last year, and then the lan party thing that was also at abbott.

Steb

Smash Journeyman
Since this weekly looks like it's gonna be small anyways, I can do it at my house this one time. Anyone interested? Actually, who's still even going at this point? lol

Btw I have a dog for people with pet allergies.

1 - Kirt
2 - "C"let

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Steb, if your place is accessible, i wouldnt mind coming, i brought my controller today after all and i really want to better myself after monday's tournament; it was another eye opener to see Shawn having progressed as much as he did. Plus i learnt a few new things i would like to try out.

Fordfocus

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3797-6229-6293
hey chester we have to paly some time i wanna paly your fox even thought you havr no wii lol

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
hey chester we have to paly some time i wanna paly your fox even thought you havr no wii lol
add me on msn plox, add hotmail dot com to my username. I could come and play with you guys, I need some training. I don't play much Fox now, I play various characters cuz I don't have a main. Elef and zaf are telling me to main Samus. I play Marth, the space animals, samus, falcon, dedede, peach.

SarahHarp

Smash Apprentice
add me on msn plox, add hotmail dot com to my username. I could come and play with you guys, I need some training. I don't play much Fox now, I play various characters cuz I don't have a main. Elef and zaf are telling me to main Samus. I play Marth, the space animals, samus, falcon, dedede, peach.
Yeah totally main Samus. She needs more love :)

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
sarahharp, i was very aggravated when i learned you were not a girl.

samus is hard though, but i think she's a really solid and balanced char. i'd just give her a bit more killing power, but hey metroid life ain't that easy anyway lol.

SarahHarp

Smash Apprentice
sarahharp, i was very aggravated when i learned you were not a girl.
...lol. Why is that?

Eh, it's not like I made this huge reputation of being known as a woman :/ It's a simple alias.
Samus is hard, due to lacking killing power for sure. But she does have some attributes that make her fun to play (zair dair and missiles : D ).

kr3wman

Smash Master
is it me, or playing Samus in Smash is like trying to man-handle a tractor while in her Metroid games you just run around exploding stuff with the most simple and easy controls ever?

Top Bottom