• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm coming, we should most definitely have something big this week.

also it's gonna be the weeklie before joel's bday.

I should get there around 8:30, as I finish work at 7:30 and it takes me half an hour with all the delays to get to lionel groulx.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
I have a movie that night, sorry :(
Although, this should be the last Weekly I miss due to Fantasia.

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
The attendance is looking pretty good so far, so I don't know if there will be a station for Melee. And I don't know about GameCubes for the discount.
The way we are now, we probably have enough TV's for one set-up, if we forget B+. So it'll be a battle between Melee and Kev!

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
if anyone wants to play some sf4 also tomorrow, just bring your stick or controller or whatnot. I'll be bringing my laptop :)

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
chheeesssssttteeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

So I started playing a little Ganon in melee. He's fun.

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
So liek hi
I'm from Sherbrooke and know like 10 people that range between relatively and awesome good at Brawl. Then again, that's based on me playing them, not saying so much about "real" competition. Anyways, so like, can I get some info on how often these happen and etc.?! I'd like to get some irl playing against other people cuz I </3 playing on Wifi.

And omg BentoBox = BentoBox from RO, aka that knows Roze?! :O

Steb

Smash Journeyman
So liek hi
I'm from Sherbrooke and know like 10 people that range between relatively and awesome good at Brawl. Then again, that's based on me playing them, not saying so much about "real" competition. Anyways, so like, can I get some info on how often these happen and etc.?! I'd like to get some irl playing against other people cuz I </3 playing on Wifi.

And omg BentoBox = BentoBox from RO, aka that knows Roze?! :O
Check the opening post for information. The weeklies happen every Wednesday. Just come to the store at 6:00PM, pay the fee (7$), and you can play. Also, make sure the attendance is looking good before coming if you live far, lol.

And yes, its the same BentoBox from RO. BentoBox hasn't been on the boards for a while now. He said he's busy with work this summer, but he probably quit smash as well. I see him at the SF4 weeklies.
Yes, BentoBox from RO.
Hi Sphyra.

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
Oh lawl, it's at Gamers World. Sweet stuff. The boss there actually helped me out since I'm starting a gaming center in Sherbrooke. At which point we may very well start making huge tourneys. Are there any other people from Sherbrooke or like within 15 minute driving range? I'd like to make a sweet tourney at my house before the summer is over.

Also thank you Steb for the info!

Top Bottom