• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

Rion

Smash Journeyman
Nom nom nom, more Zelda buffs yes yes.

>:D

Thanks for the fun weeklies guys. I need more practicing~

Fhatuik

Smash Apprentice
GG chester , daisy-fan et Swordguard a melee , je m'approche du bon géant pour un big lvl up jai bien appris contre toi chester.

Hey Holy j'en revien toujours pas que tu ailles tuer mon kirby a 130% avec un seul Grab a Brawl plus lol javais meme un bon DI !

swordgard

Smash Hero
GG chester , daisy-fan et Swordguard a melee , je m'approche du bon géant pour un big lvl up jai bien appris contre toi chester.

Hey Holy j'en revien toujours pas que tu ailles tuer mon kirby a 130% avec un seul Grab a Brawl plus lol javais meme un bon DI !
Actually the side throw DI was pretty terrible considering you went directly to the side >.<

Thatguy, its actually Fornaxxx who lives in sherbrooke, stroumbert is from quebec city.

And everyone remember when they actually removed ics infinites in brawl + ? Yeah, man, im happy that now its fixed, they should buff ics now. Nothing else to change but buff em.

Oh wait....

shadowdsfire

Smash Apprentice
Nice weeklie guys i liked that. It was funny with the doubles match with Beast techiyo and Joel xD

Be sure that I will come again !

And for some strange reason my best character tonight was not Rob or Mario, it was ...
... Ness o_o

It look like i would use ness more often ...

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
I do happen to know Fornaxxx, he may not remember me however. He used to date this girl that knew this girl I dated or something like that lawl

Overall seemed like a cool guy

zaf

Smash Lord
ok so im 100% going to this weekly coming up on wednesday. Only to play brawl + so can someone bring a set up too plx? this game is awesome lol

i will also mm 5 people, the first five to ask me here lol. for like 1 or 2 each

i got a new char that isnt mk, mk sucks in this. =]

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
ok so im 100% going to this weekly coming up on wednesday. Only to play brawl + so can someone bring a set up too plx? this game is awesome lol
I'm always bringing Brawl+ now. Well, I guess Holy will since he left with the god**** Wii. Backstabbing thief... AGAIN.

i will also mm 5 people, the first five to ask me here lol. for like 1 or 2 each
I'll take you up on that, as long as you're not another f*cking Zelda main.

You have no idea how wrong you are right now...

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace

please to bring my ps3 cable :)

Agora

Smash Journeyman
I'm getting Blazblue sometime this week, so I don't think I'll be ready to have some serious Blazblue matches quite yet :p Although in the near future, I'd dig it.

Kirby1

Smash Cadet
Does anyone live near St. Jean Sur Richelieu and would be willing to play Melee vs. me? I would really like to get more practice in because I am terrible at Melee >_>.

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
So does Strombert visit the forums any? A few of us would like to play with him if he's in Sherby :O

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
**** this weekly sound good. Sad I'm missing it. Good stuff btw Zaf, Brawl+ is pretty much mad fun. It's like brawl.... except fun.

zaf

Smash Lord

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
ok cool kev, kage and steb. hope u guys are alright with bo3s

and no kev i dont main zelda
Sounds good. Also: bring 2 packs of smokes (the kind I bought when I slept over after FFYF2, I liked them better :p I'lol have the money for them.

Gonna MM you zaf, this is swordgard.

Be ready for 8 minutes long stalling dairs MK vs ICS.

You do know he said he DOESN'T play MK and that this is about Brawl+ MM's... right?

Also, screw you, Swordgard and Holy. I wanted to go.

zaf

Smash Lord
lol... yea i dont play mk in brawl+ and I dont plan on playing any regular brawlawl

so i gots kev, steb,kage, holy... unless you wanna mm in brawl+ sg?

and are ics pretty much the same in brawl+? like is it just cgs all day? or were those edited too?

Top Bottom