• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

JohnnyJohn

Smash Rookie
Hey! I'm trying to find competitive Brawling in the Montréal area, and I guess this is the post where I have the most chance of finding such. Could anyone here help me with that?

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
lol... yea i dont play mk in brawl+ and I dont plan on playing any regular brawlawl

so i gots kev, steb,kage, holy... unless you wanna mm in brawl+ sg?

and are ics pretty much the same in brawl+? like is it just cgs all day? or were those edited too?
They tried, but SG managed to find a way to infinite again, what a *****.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Hey! I'm trying to find competitive Brawling in the Montréal area, and I guess this is the post where I have the most chance of finding such. Could anyone here help me with that?
All the information regarding the Montreal Weeklies can be found on the first post of this thread. For other related Montreal smash discussion, you can post in the Montreal Thread here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=35671&page=528

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
So can someone let me know if Strombert is still in Sherbrooke? A few of us would totally play with him. Please help us out!

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
So can someone let me know if Strombert is still in Sherbrooke? A few of us would totally play with him. Please help us out!
I think they answered you a page or two ago and corrected themselves. Stroumbert was never in sherbrooke, he's from quebec.

shadowdsfire

Smash Apprentice
It seem zelda is the Metaknight of of brawl <_<

[not-important]Someone know why my signature never show up !??[not-important/]

Edit: Omg and NOW it is -_-

ThatGuy

Smash Master
The only person we know from Sherbrooke is fornaxxx; I recall he brought a friend along with him at FFYF2 but he wasn't a very avid Smash player. We haven't seen too many people from that region otherwise.

We acknowledge him as an honorable mention on our Quebec PR (http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=238713) if you want an idea of our skill level in general. If you choose to come down for one of these weeklies, let us know and maybe we can set up a small tournament for that week.

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
Well I could gather a few people without a doubt, it would be pretty cool to play with new people!

Edit : I wouldn't mind having people over for a Brawl or 2 :p

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Her, hi guys.

Long time no see.
Says the weeklies?
Still on?
Wow, random reapperence. How are you Kami? Yes, the weeklies still happen, every wednesday evening.

If you guys make room for me at the Weekly for a Blazblue setup, there will also be Marvel vs Capcom 2
FFS Jer, are you going to be bringing your goldfish and your mom too? <3

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
The only person we know from Sherbrooke is fornaxxx; I recall he brought a friend along with him at FFYF2 but he wasn't a very avid Smash player. We haven't seen too many people from that region otherwise.

We acknowledge him as an honorable mention on our Quebec PR (http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=238713) if you want an idea of our skill level in general. If you choose to come down for one of these weeklies, let us know and maybe we can set up a small tournament for that week.
I really need to go one of this tourney :( , i want to be recognized for my bowser but still need training :ohwell:

Last time i didnt come cuz of familly camping but im gonna come this week for sure !

PS: i play really often with fornaxxx (every day) so if somebody needs to talk with him i can give u his MSN

swordgard

Smash Hero
I really need to go one of this tourney :( , i want to be recognized for my bowser but still need training :ohwell:

Last time i didnt come cuz of familly camping but im gonna come this week for sure !

PS: i play really often with fornaxxx (every day) so if somebody needs to talk with him i can give u his MSN
We need to play, i remember you peach being very kickass.

Il see you at the weeklies i guess.

Oh and lets do a brawl + Doubles tourney ^.^

Hells

Smash Apprentice
ill be there tomorrow as mar1 requested, btw im going to bring one of my friend with me i want to show him the smash community and help him inprove in the game even if he doesnt play much

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
Je shotgun Holy.
À vrai dire, c'était supposé être moi qui serait avec lui, comme on a pas pu teamer à It's a Trap!, à cause de B+ Doubles qui s'est fait canceled... Mais d'un autre coté, je vous le laisse. Vous en aurez besoin ;)

et moi je shotgun kev. tu va voir c'est quoi te faire prendre tes stock !
Pas besoin de Holy si tu vas être là! Au moins ça fera changement de vB ou tu me donnais les tiens... POUR ME FAIRE EXPLOSER AVEC UN C4 ET NOUS COUTER LA GAME DU SIÈCLE On va s'amuser ^^

P.S. t'étais ou tentôt, j,ai essayé d'appeler, mais j,ai encore pogné ton foutu répojndeur bizarre qui me fout la trouille. J'étais à Montréal et je m'enmerdais comme un pro :(

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
Really? You would rather take Holy than me in B+? lol.
I actually thought abous asking to team with you until Dom shattered that idea.

Speaking of which, my dear Kage (and Zaf, ZafFighter, Zafro, LeZaf, or whatever, if you're reading) - would you guys like to join us in our expedition to figuratively assrape GTA at a Brawl+ only tourney soon? The date is still unconfirmed (sometime in August), but it looks like there will be a healthy turnout.

Holy may have spoken about this with you guys so I don't even know why I'm writing this. Probably to keep busy so I won't fall asleep. Anyhow, here's the thread:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=241510&page=1

So far, Holy and I are planning to attend, possibly Techiyo as well, if what Holy said made any sense.

I guess I'll go make moar coffee.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Steb, did you buy Wii sports resort? If so, bring your motion plus tomorrow so we can get some games of table tennis in :D

Top Bottom