• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Tournament 6/12/09 at Pay-N-Trade Plantation, FL

Andy234954

Smash Rookie
ADDRESS
1903 N. Pine Island Rd., Jacaranda Square, Plantation, Florida, 33322
United States of America
PHONE
954-577-0600
STORE HOURS
Monday to Thursday from 10am to 9pm. Friday & Saturday from 10am to 10pm. Sunday
from 11am to 7pm.

5$ is you pay early, 10$ the day of.

Starts at 2 p.m.

Double Elimination, Basic tourny rules.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
who else will be there? if anything ill goto this instead.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Yes, I'd like to know about the rules and prize as well. You're on the right track with double elimination, but we'd like you to elaborate further on the other rules.

Andy234954

Smash Rookie
Sorry My friend asked me to advertise for him, he works at this Play-N-Trade. Anyway the payout will be winner takes half...period. Unless there is enough people, in which case he'll give 40% to 1st, 20$ to 2nd, and give the money back to 3rd. Basic rules are basically basic

Tournament legal stages (i.e. Final D, Battlefield, Yoshi's island, etc.)
No items
MK is banned
No chain grabbing (dont continuously grab more than twice)
First stage is picked at random. Next two are picked by winner.

Not sure who'll be there, thats why I posted this here. Im going to be there.....

Andy234954

Smash Rookie
Honestly I did that off the top of my head, but yea I'll show him, since he's running it anyway.

Top Bottom